It was not Imran Khan's extempore speech, he was told to say those things - RehamKhan

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shame on you for such statement.
I am someone who has done graduation in Artificial Intelligence from Hertfordshire University Uk.
People like Molana Diesel,Sirajul haq,Khadim rizvi,Paindu Nawaz sharif,Zardari and Shahbaz sharif are allowed to do
politics but not me.
Do i need to be a feudal lord,industrialist,a cricketer or Molana to do the politics in Pakistan. People like you have destroyed Pakistani society.People like you discourage common man to join the politics. You guys are sick in your head. No wonder Pakistan is so backward and corrupt.
Dont get personal, , loooks liek ur intelligence is as artificial as your posts. u are still nascent to lear how and where to post. no one is discoureging you to join politics, just make your profile in other social media sites, this site is not meant for this, no party posts its official statements here. and dont tell me who is corrupt we have been fighting this menace for years and fight is on no matter what others say

4PeaceAndJustice

MPA (400+ posts)
Guys listen to her. She is saying that Imran speech was written by a think tank because the it uses softer words (not army) and it is a positive thing. India should take the offer of talks. Rahul was trying take people's attention off that and she repeated it again.

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
There are army officers, judges, CSPs, top coorporate brains here in this forum. u r not the one unique

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am someone who has done graduation in Artificial Intelligence from Hertfordshire University Uk.
People like Molana Diesel,Sirajul haq,Khadim rizvi,Paindu Nawaz sharif,Zardari and Shahbaz sharif are allowed to do
politics but not me.
Do i need to be a feudal lord,industrialist,a cricketer or Molana to do the politics in Pakistan. People like you have destroyed Pakistani society.People like you discourage common man to join the politics. You guys are sick in your head. No wonder Pakistan is so backward and corrupt.
well if u did ur AI thing properly, then better do NLP and little bit of classification algorithms and see what kind of response ur gathering with ur stupid post. Just do some math & stats refresher and apply some bysian theorems to understand ur becoming a joke and this train model is very rightly predict without any validation & test data tht ur a complete idiot!!!!

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
politics but not me.
You don't need artificial intelligence but real intelligence to understand pakistani politics. Right now you are not using any kind of intelligence by posting your political statements on this forum.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Hmmm .... A british citizen sitting in UK pretending to be a Pakistani politician/leader. Now who does that remind me off..............

images

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan Revolution Party(PRP)completely condemns Reham Khan's latest interview on Indian Tv Channel and take its invitation back for Reham khan to join Pakistan Revolution party. Reham khan would never be allowed to join Pakistan Revolution Party
tu reham ko chor aur #ferrari ko rakh la nal o nal bilo rani ko bhi hakh mar lo!!!

Diesel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sir
Boorhi gushti kaa rate Soho mai abb to 10 pound hona chahia waisay kuchh arsaay baad to yeh gushti plaay saaay kuchh pound daay krr logon ko bulayaa kraaygi
indian diplomate uk mein free ki bajatein hein is boorii ko

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
politics but not me.
Hahaha graduation in artificial intelligence? That figures your present screwed-up mind?
Artificial intelligence lenay gaye aur jo thori bahut original intelligence Allah nay ata ki thi woh bhi gunwa baithay? You should say after every statement of your's that it was a recording! :love:
Are Alexa and Sophia your AI sisters?

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hahaha graduation in artificial intelligence? That figures your present screwed-up mind?
Artificial intelligence lenay gaye aur jo thori bahut original intelligence Allah nay ata ki thi woh bhi gunwa baithay? You should say after every statement of your's that it was a recording! :love:
Are Alexa and Sophia your AI sisters?

Jalnay waley ka munh kala :love: