toquir

Citizen
All my friends who is watching this video and still says that they are right, and try to provee them that they are scholars they made many (kafir) to muslim. It is right, but u people said they are big scholar so they must have to respect(adib) when they r taking about "hazrat ali (ra) and hazrat imam hassan and hussain (ra). They dont have right to make karbala a political war. Plz brother listen and then coments. May allah put u on right path. I have ahadish to prove that it is a battle of haq, and islam. 1 hadish is from hazrat umer farooq (ra) words are like that, "if any human being or animal slept hunger in my khalafat then i have to answer of his hunger in front of allah in umeh haser". Its a single hadish but i give u alot

toquir

Citizen
All my friends who is watching this video and still says that they are right, and try to provee them that they are scholars they made many (kafir) to muslim. It is right, but u people said they are big scholar so they must have to respect(adib) when they r taking about "hazrat ali (ra) and hazrat imam hassan and hussain (ra). They dont have right to make karbala a political war. Plz brother listen and then coments. May allah put u on right path. I have ahadish to prove that it is a battle of haq, and islam. 1 hadish is from hazrat umer farooq (ra) words are like that, "if any human being or animal slept hunger in my khalafat then i have to answer of his hunger in front of allah in umeh haser". Its a single hadish but i give u alot​

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I disagree with Zakir Naiks explanation of the words that he used for Yazeed. Although he tries to come up with a technically valid reason based on shariah but were he to look at the dent his reputation took from utterance of a few words in sympathy (so to speak) of Yazeed, he should sit down and contemplate that the Maker of the Worlds does not bestow His blessings upon anyone who has any sympathy for the killers of the beloved of His beloved S.A.W.

However the people who claim to be the upholders of the traditions of the Ahle Bayt should not get emotions get the best of them when they bracket Dr. Israr as being a 'Jahil Molvi' for the simple reason that he quoted a credible event in Muslim history. It is amply clear that the said event was not something that brought disgrace or disrespect to Hazrat Ali r.a. It was an accepted norm of society at the time and everyone indulged in it. We should take it in the perspective of the time being mentioned in the event.

Jihalat ye bhe hoti hay keh aap kisi ke poori baat sunay baghier he us ko bura bhala kehna shuru ker dein.

Maybe you should actually 'listen' to the video of Dr. Israr that you posted!

Pakistani1947

However the people who claim to be the upholders of the traditions of the Ahle Bayt should not get emotions get the best of them when they bracket Dr. Israr as being a 'Jahil Molvi' for the simple reason that he quoted a credible event in Muslim history. It is amply clear that the said event was not something that brought disgrace or disrespect to Hazrat Ali r.a. It was an accepted norm of society at the time and everyone indulged in it. We should take it in the perspective of the time being mentioned in the event.

Jihalat ye bhe hoti hay keh aap kisi ke poori baat sunay baghier he us ko bura bhala kehna shuru ker dein.

Maybe you should actually 'listen' to the video of Dr. Israr that you posted!

I agree with awan4ever statement above. You should listen to the whole video and then pass your comment about Dr. Israr Ahmed (Rehmat ullah Ala'aih).

Dr. Israr were just was giving the Explanation of Surah Nisa Verse 43 : “O ye who believe! Approach not prayers with a mind befogged, until ye can understand all that ye say…”

Before the complete Prohibition of alcohol, the companions of Prophet Muhammad used to drink alcohol and there is nothing to be ashamed about or upset about this fact. Allah’s orders came gradually, first telling the fact that Alcohol has some good in it but it has more harm in it. It was only this second order which forbade the Muslims from being drunk in the state of prayer and the final order came later which completely banned alcoholic drinks. When the final order came, some companions were at that moment drinking but on hearing the order totally threw away their drinks. Then some people started having doubts about the Muslims who were killed before the final prohibition, so Allah revealed the verse that there is no sin on them for what they had in the past before the prohibition order.

Stop Abusing Dr. Israr Ahmed: It is a sin to abuse and revile other Muslims

Source: http://javeria.wordpress.com/2008/06...qtv-statement/

There was a lecture of Dr. Israr Ahmed on QTV Channel on 12th June,08 in which he was giving the Explanation of Surah Nisa Verse 43 : “O ye who believe! Approach not prayers with a mind befogged, until ye can understand all that ye say…”

Dr. Israr quoted the reason of revelation of this verse, which one sect of Muslims found offensive to their beliefs.

According to Tafsir Ibn Kathir, Tafsir Ibn Jarir and hadiths mentioned in Sunan Abi Dawood and Jama Tirmizi which have been classified as Sahih by Sheikh Nasir Uddin Albani and also mentioned by Mufti Muhammad Shafi : Some companions along with Ali ibn Abi Talib (ra) were gathered together and had a few drinks and this was before the prohibition of alcohol. Then time for prayer came and Ali (ra) was asked to lead the prayers in which due to intoxication he made a mistake. Then the above mentioned verse of Surah Nisa was revealed.

SOME FACTS FOR YOUR KNOWLEDGE:

Drinking was common before the final order of its Prohibition came:

Before the complete Prohibition of alcohol, the companions of Prophet Muhammad used to drink alcohol and there is nothing to be ashamed about or upset about this fact. Allah’s orders came gradually, first telling the fact that Alcohol has some good in it but it has more harm in it. It was only this second order which forbade the Muslims from being drunk in the state of prayer and the final order came later which completely banned alcoholic drinks. When the final order came, some companions were at that moment drinking but on hearing the order totally threw away their drinks. Then some people started having doubts about the Muslims who were killed before the final prohibition, so Allah revealed the verse that there is no sin on them for what they had in the past before the prohibition order and this has been mentioned in Bukhari

Bukhari : Volume 3, Book 43, Number 644:

Narrated Anas:

I was the butler of the people in the house of Abu Talha, and in those days drinks were prepared from dates. Allah’s Apostle ordered somebody to announce that alcoholic drinks had been prohibited. Abu Talha ordered me to go out and spill the wine. I went out and spilled it, and it flowed in the streets of Medina. Some people said, “Some people were killed and wine was still in their stomachs.” On that the Divine revelation came:- “On those who believe And do good deeds There is no blame For what they ate (in the past).” (Quran 5: 93)

Ali Radiallahu Anhum was a human being and it is human to error

Why is it hard to accept that all Arabs used to drink before Alcohol was prohibited and if Ali (ra) had alcohol so did many other companions and there is no sin on them at all for doing something which was allowed at that time. Also Ali (ra) was a human and it is human to err or make a mistake in recitation of Quran. If it is your belief that he was a super human or an angel who never made any mistakes, then keep your beliefs to your own self. No need to impose your beliefs on others and make others do Explantion of Quran according to your own wishes and desires.

Stop Abusing Dr. Israr Ahmed: It is a sin to abuse and revile other Muslims

After this incident, the disgruntled people started abusing Dr. Israr and writing abuse on the walls of Karachi, making online hate groups against Dr. Israr and insulting him on forums and websites. For those people abusing Dr. Israr and using bad language against him… my response:

Is this what your Imam Ali (ra) taught you, to use abusive and obscene language against others??? You claim to be following the true Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad.. Is it the way of Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Alayhe Wasallam to use filthy langugae against other humans?

Abdullah b. Amr b. al-As is reported to have said: Verily a person asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) who amongst the Muslims was better. Upon this (the Holy Prophet) remarked: From whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe. Book 001, Number 0064: MUSLIM

Narrated Abu Huraira: that he heard the Prophet saying, “O Allah! If I should ever abuse a believer, please let that be a means of bringing him near to You on the Day of Resurrection.” Bukhari Volume 8, Book 75, Number 372:

Abusing others is an act of Jahalat

Narrated Al-Ma’rur:At Ar-Rabadha I met Abu Dhar who was wearing a cloak, and his slave, too, was wearing a similar one. I asked about the reason for it. He replied, “I abused a person by calling his mother with bad names.” The Prophet said to me, ‘O Abu Dhar! Did you abuse him by calling his mother with bad names You still have some characteristics of ignorance. Volume 1, Book 2, Number 29: Bukhari

Sayings of Ali Radiallahu Anhum regarding the tongue and abusing others

“A man is hid under his tongue.”

“Do not speak in a state of ignorance.”

“That knowledge is superficial which is merely on the tongue. That knowledge is real which demonstrates itself in your practice.” Source (Witness Pioneer)

Hazrat Ali said: “I consider it highly undesirable to abuse and revile others….” [Nehjulbalagha, islamic seminary publications, sermon 211]

Allah has forbidden the Muslims to even abuse and revile the non-Muslims (Kafirs and Mushriks)… let alone Muslims! So how can you abuse other Muslims and Companions of Prophet Muhammad and Muslim Scholars??

It seems like your religion is good for nothing but abusing, cursing, reviling and insulting other Muslims, starting from the best of the companions of Prophet Muhammad saw, his honorable wives the mothers of the believers, sunni muslims, wahabis, salafis, Muslim Imams, scholars, preachers you name it! Arent all these people Muslims who have read the Kalima

Narrated Abu Said:

The Prophet said, “Do not abuse my companions for if any one of you spent gold equal to Uhud (in Allah’s Cause) it would not be equal to a Mud or even a half Mud spent by one of them.” Bukhari Volume 5, Book 57, Number 22:

How can you abuse and curse left right and centre when Allah has prohibited the Muslims from even cursing or abusing non muslims, the mushriks, Christians and pagans?!!

Quran (6:108 )
” Revile not ye those whom they call upon besides Allah…”

ali786

Citizen
dr israr should have enough knowledge to accuse the blame. it wasnt the first time dr israr said this about ahalaye-baith. and moulana tahir-ul qadri gave a 12 hrs reply to dr israr's statement about hazrat ali (AS) nauzibillah drinking alchohol...please accquire full knowledge before any accusation and that to on ahlaye-baith!.... it will be honestly respected :)

awan4ever

So what you are saying is that the Muslims did not drink alcohol even before it was forbidden by Allah?

ali786

Citizen
AND I WOULD JUS GIVE ONE SIMPLE ANSWER! OR PROBABLY A DUA! MAY ALLAH RAISE ME AND THE LOVERS OF AHLAYE BAITH NEXT TO THE PIOUS AHLAYE BAITH OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD(PBUH) AND MAY ALLAH RAISE THE HATERS AND ACCUSERS OF AHLAYE BAITH AND THE LOVERS OF YAZEED WITH WHOM THEY WANT TO STAND WITH! AMEEN! :) justice will be done! :)

toquir

Citizen
Everyone have to respect the shabi, and shabi like hazrat ali (ra) is notalrite my friend, there is ayat in quran words are like that" ke hum ne ale muhammad(pbuh) ko har cheez se pak kar diya hai" so y dr israr saying that, my friend check tahir ul qadri programe on youtube and then decide okkkk

A-Haseeb

Citizen
Allah hum sub ko imaan ata farmaye

first of all i would like to say that,why dont we read Quran and try to understand what it says.dr israr and dr zakir nayek are great scholar and they realy worked hard. and i respect them both.i just want to ask one question,what is the difference between Muslims and Hindus,
1 hindu go to munder . and Muslim go to dubars
2hindu goes to their pundits, and muslim goes to peers
jab kay Allah says that Mian tumhari shah rug say bhi qareeb hoon, kiyon hum Allah say mudad talab nahi ketay.why?????
why we have to go to these dubar's and peer faqir's.why???

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)

Dr. Zakir Naik should focus on issues of comparative religion and refrain from presenting his interpretations about the Fiqh (Which is not his field of expertise) of Quran and Hadith about the academic differences in Muslims. He should follow the approach of Sheikh Ahmed Deedat (Rehmat Ullah Alaihi) who was a legend and was expert on Comparative religion and spent his life collecting great honour from All Muslim Schools of thought. He(RA) remained uncontroversial due to his unbiased lectures.

May Allah give us wisdom of being unbiased and not to propagate the teachings of specific group's ideology under the umbrella of Quran and Sunnah.

Last edited:

awan4ever

@Touqir

I saw Tahir ul Qadris reply to the question, however I still do not think Dr. Israr was being dis respectful. He could be wrong but then you should just say his interpretation is wrong and not start being abusive towards him.
According to Qadri sahb Hazrat Ali r.a. did not drink wine but he followed someone in prayer who was drunk. Again this just goes to show that drinking of wine was not seen as a bad thing at the time otherwise person of Hazrat Ali r.a. 's stature would never had stood behind that person.

Amer

Councller (250+ posts)
Stop spreading hate & confusion .....

both Dr. Israr Ahmed (marhoom) & Dr. Zakir Naik devoted their lives for Research and Dawa ....
and I am ashamed that this is what we are giving them in return. Hate and confusion....

we think that what they said was biased, baseless, lies, one-sided, unfounded on the pages of history, unjust, disrespectful to Sahaba or Ahlebait (naozbillah).................

if you think like that than you should go and research for yourself.....
if you keep doing that without research, its BOHTAN and get yourself ready for the punishment on the day of judgement...
if you do research and find the truth, bring it out and let others now as well and even then you cannot curse them ....
if more people would beleive on your research than them, they would automatically be rejected....

salam

Pakistani1947

The problem with some Muslim sects is that they are blindly following the believe of their ancestors. They never try to correct themselves by consulting the source of Islam, that is , Qur’aan and Sunnah. They claim that they follow Qur’aan and Sunnah but in reality, all they do in case of criticism, they try to justify their believes, even by quoting un-authentic Hadith. If you show them Qur'aanic verses and authentic Hadiths they would still not be convinced because their mind does not accept how their ancestors and Masoom Imams can make mistakes.

For example some of the Muslim Sects believes that the family of Prophet Muhammad and their descendents up to certain Imams were ma'soom (they were unable to make mistake). Keeping in view this background, how can that particular sect except that Ali (R.A.) ever drank alcohol? Because Dr. Israr's explanation of Qur'aan stricks their wrong believe (ma'soom), they started bashing him. Although, Dr. Israr Ahmed were not being disrespectful of Ali (RA).

Before the complete Prohibition of alcohol, the companions of Prophet Muhammad used to drink alcohol and there is nothing to be ashamed about or upset about this fact. Allah’s orders came gradually, first telling the fact that Alcohol has some good in it but it has more harm in it. It was only this second order which forbade the Muslims from being drunk in the state of prayer and the final order came later which completely banned alcoholic drinks. When the final order came, some companions were at that moment drinking but on hearing the order totally threw away their drinks. Then some people started having doubts about the Muslims who were killed before the final prohibition, so Allah revealed the verse that there is no sin on them for what they had in the past before the prohibition order and this has been mentioned in Bukhari

Bukhari : Volume 3, Book 43, Number 644:

Narrated Anas: I was the butler of the people in the house of Abu Talha, and in those days drinks were prepared from dates. Allah’s Apostle ordered somebody to announce that alcoholic drinks had been prohibited. Abu Talha ordered me to go out and spill the wine. I went out and spilled it, and it flowed in the streets of Medina. Some people said, “Some people were killed and wine was still in their stomachs.” On that the Divine revelation came:- “On those who believe And do good deeds There is no blame For what they ate (in the past).” (Quran 5: 93)

Ali Radiallahu Anhum was a human being and it is human to error.

The Prophet (pbuh) never committed any mistake in the deliverance of Allah’s message. It is in this sphere that, according to the Qur’an God closely guards His prophets Himself and through His angels to see whether His message is accurately delivered or not (Al-Jinn 72: 27 – 28).

إِلَّا مَنِ ارْتَضَىٰ مِن رَّسُولٍ فَإِنَّهُ يَسْلُكُ مِن بَيْنِ يَدَيْهِ وَمِنْ خَلْفِهِ رَصَدًا
Yusuf Ali 27: "Except an apostle whom He has chosen: and then He makes a band of watchers march before him and behind him,
مگر اپنے پسندیدہ رسول کو پھراس کے آگے اور پیچھے محافظ مقرر کر دیتا ہے

لِّيَعْلَمَ أَن قَدْ أَبْلَغُوا رِسَالَاتِ رَبِّهِمْ وَأَحَاطَ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ وَأَحْصَىٰ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ عَدَدًا
Yusuf Ali 28: "That He may know that they have (truly) brought and delivered the Messages of their Lord: and He surrounds (all the mysteries) that are with them, and takes account of every single thing."
تاکہ وہ بظاہر جان لے کہ انہوں نے اپنے رب کے پیغامات پہنچا دیے اور الله نے تمام کاموں کو اپنے قبضے میں کر رکھا ہے ارواس نے ہر چیز کی گنتی شمار کر رکھی ہے

Besides this sphere, as a human being, a prophet may commit a mistake. However, if this mistake has even an indirect effect on the message of God that he is deputed to deliver, Allah corrects the prophet of such a mistake without any delay.
The Qur’an has clearly pointed out some incorrect decisions of the Prophet (pbuh), which, if uncorrected could have effected the message of God. For instance, in Surah Al-Tahreem 66: 1 – 2,

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ لِمَ تُحَرِّمُ مَا أَحَلَّ اللَّهُ لَكَ ۖ تَبْتَغِي مَرْضَاتَ أَزْوَاجِكَ ۚ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ
Yusuf Ali 1: O Prophet! Why holdest thou to be forbidden that which Allah has made lawful to thee? Thou seekest to please thy consorts. But Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
اے نبی آپ کیوں حرام کرتے ہیں جو الله نے آپ کے لیے حلال کیا ہے آپ اپنی بیویوں کی خوشنودی چاہتے ہیں اور الله بخشنے والا نہایت رحم والا ہے

قَدْ فَرَضَ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ تَحِلَّةَ أَيْمَانِكُمْ ۚ وَاللَّهُ مَوْلَاكُمْ ۖ وَهُوَ الْعَلِيمُ الْحَكِيمُ
Yusuf Ali 2: Allah has already ordained for you, (O men), the dissolution of your oaths (in some cases): and Allah is your Protector, and He is Full of Knowledge and Wisdom.
الله نے تمہارے لیے اپنی قسموں کا توڑ دینا فرض کر دیا ہے اور الله ہی تمہارا مالک ہے اوروہی سب کا جاننے والا حکمت والا ہے

the Prophet has been directed by God to dissolve such oaths through which he had resolved to refrain from something, which was not unlawful according to the Shari`ah. Because such a refrain of the Prophet (pbuh) could have caused the ordinary Muslims, in their desire to follow the Prophet’s footsteps in all matters, to be inclined towards refraining from such a lawful acts, the Prophet (pbuh) was therefore, immediately corrected in the matter.

Besides this matter, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him has also been corrected for some minor errors in Al-Taubah 9: 43, Abasa 80: 1 – 16, Al-Kahaf 18: 23 – 24.

عَفَا اللَّهُ عَنكَ لِمَ أَذِنتَ لَهُمْ حَتَّىٰ يَتَبَيَّنَ لَكَ الَّذِينَ صَدَقُوا وَتَعْلَمَ الْكَاذِبِينَ
Yusuf Ali 43: Allah give thee grace! why didst thou grant them until those who told the truth were seen by thee in a clear light, and thou hadst proved the liars? (Al-Taubah 9: 43)
الله نے تمہیں معاف کر دیا تم نےانہیں کیوں رخصت دی یہاں تک کہ تیرے لیے سچے ظاہر ہو جاتے اور تو جھوٹوں کو جان لیتا

Nevertheless, it should remain clear that the errors of a Prophet of Allah are basically in their grace and sympathy toward others, in their love and respect for other people and in their desire to save people from the everlasting punishment of Hellfire.

Besides these matters, the prophets of Allah can also commit human errors of judgment in everyday life matters. However, as has been stated earlier, it should remain very clear that all such errors that could have even a slightest of impact on the deliverance of Allah’s message are immediately corrected by the Almighty Himself. This is the reason why the prophets of Allah are believed to be “Ma`soom” (i.e. innocent or clear of all mistakes) in this particular sphere by the Muslims. Other errors, which have no impact on the message of Allah or its unadulterated deliverance, may or may not be corrected.

If all Muslim follow Quraan and Sunnah (PBUH) then there would be no sects and division in Muslim. And Muslim can be united as per Allah's Order:

1. Allaah says: "And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allaah (i.e., this Qur'an), and be not divided among yourselves." Surah Aali-`Imraan [3:103]

2. And He says: "And do not be among the polytheists. Of those who split up their religion and became sects, each sect rejoicing in that which is with it." Surat-ur-Room [30:31-32]

3. "And if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it back to Allaah and His Messenger, if you believe in Allaah and in the Last Day. That is more suitable for final determination." Surat-un-Nisaa' [4:59].

Reference: http://www.understanding-islam.com/rpr/pr-020.htm

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

Dr. Zakir Naik should focus on issues of comparative religion and refrain from presenting his interpretations about the Fiqh (Which is not his field of expertise) of Quran and Hadith about the academic differences in Muslims. He should follow the approach of Sheikh Ahmed Deedat (Rehmat Ullah Alaihi) who was a legend and was expert on Comparative religion and spent his life collecting great honour from All Muslim Schools of thought. He(RA) remained uncontroversial due to his unbiased lectures.

May Allah give us wisdom of being unbiased and not to propagate the teachings of specific group's ideology under the umbrella of Quran and Sunnah.

Dr. Zakir Naik is million time better than the so-called Aalim who feel proud to have his feet kissed by mureeds (استخفرللہ). Dr. Zakir Naik always give reference to Qur'aan and authentic Hadith. If your so-called Aalim has any authentic Hadith to support his point of view then bring it in front of him otherwise it is very unfair to say that this is not Dr. Zakir Naik's field of expertise.

Pakistani1947

Advice to Dr. Zakir Naik by The Scholar of his Group:

It seems to me that poster of this video has the same hatred for Dr. Zakir Naik as the speaker in this video.

Meraj Rabbani is not of that caliber of person to authenticate Dr.Zakir Naik ability. Anybody can sense the hatred in his talk. The way he is talking non-sense, he does not seem to be an educated person. It is not criticism it is just hatred.

Also keep in mind the backgound of Dr. Zakir Naik discussion. He was speaking to audience including Hindus and sometime you have to talk politically with people with other religion to create a soft corner in their heart towards Islam. Once they accept Islam then Islam they would Insha-Allah understand and will always say Allah instead of other names for God.

Do you think any non-Muslim will accept Islam on the hand of this RUDE maulvi???

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dr Israr scares by taking out his eyes,
by calling others fasiqs, munafiqs, fajirs, ghafil, na waqif, he is not doing any reform for the muslim society.
sirf barkain, barkain aur barkain ..

ali786

Citizen
@ pakistani 1947, i dont knw why u try to try to amend certain hadees even without the authentic proof that its right or wrong. for u shahi bukhari is so right that u believe what ever is written in it without even thinking that no man made book is perfect other than Quran which is the word of Allah (swt). if that mr buhkhari being jus an ordinary man is so right for u and whatever he says to u is perfect den for us the family of prophet Muhammad (pbuh) the ahlaye-baith are perfect coz they cant be wrong as they are the ones who Allah (swt) has nominated to teach islam! and who will know better about islam mr buhkhari or the family of prophet Muhammad(pbuh) who were evrytime with him. and in dis matter for ur and other handful who show love for yazeed (lanti) i jus want to simplify in two lines

"aur shaheed daye karbala ka naam jisaye na gawar hai, woh baad nazar hai baad nasaab unhi mein yeh shumaar hai, araye oh munkir -e -azal tu maar zara qabar mein chaal, pata chalaye ga kia hussain (a.s) hai!"

Pakistani1947

@ pakistani 1947, i dont knw why u try to try to amend certain hadees even without the authentic proof that its right or wrong. for u shahi bukhari is so right that u believe what ever is written in it without even thinking that no man made book is perfect other than Quran which is the word of Allah (swt). if that mr buhkhari being jus an ordinary man is so right for u and whatever he says to u is perfect den for us the family of prophet Muhammad (pbuh) the ahlaye-baith are perfect coz they cant be wrong as they are the ones who Allah (swt) has nominated to teach islam! and who will know better about islam mr buhkhari or the family of prophet Muhammad(pbuh) who were evrytime with him. and in dis matter for ur and other handful who show love for yazeed (lanti) i jus want to simplify in two lines

"aur shaheed daye karbala ka naam jisaye na gawar hai, woh baad nazar hai baad nasaab unhi mein yeh shumaar hai, araye oh munkir -e -azal tu maar zara qabar mein chaal, pata chalaye ga kia hussain (a.s) hai!"

Dear ali786, I do not want to start here a Sunni & Shia debate. I am just trying to bring all my Sunni brothers to come under one umbrella of Qur'aan and Sunnah (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم).

Our Iman is not not complete if we do not believe in authentic Ahadeeth. The ilm-ur-Rijal is near perfect science. Scholars have spend whole of their life to do research on Ahadeeth and compiled ilm-ur-Rijal . The scholars have investigated the links of each and every Hadeeth till it links to Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) and then they investigated the character of each and every person in that link. Now, by the grace of Allah one can easily identify the authentic Ahadeeth from the Zakheera-e-Ahadeeth (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم).

This topic has already been discussed in the forum under the thread of " A Brief History Of Hadith Collection And Criticism". Following is the link:

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?34176-A-Brief-History-Of-Hadith-Collection-And-Criticism