Islamabad Tonight25th March 2010 |U-Turn Of PML-N|

capre786

Minister (2k+ posts)
Islamabad Tonight 25th March 2010
Senator Zahid Hussain ANP, Ijaz-ul-Haq PML and Sherry Rehman PPPP in fresh episode of Islamabad Ton ...

[awaztv:pwqorr6x]http://77.68.56.138/video_store/Jan2010/IslamabadTonight25Mar2010.flv[/awaztv:pwqorr6x]

anwar4689

Citizen
Salam, i am a DERAWAL, my mother tongue is SARAIKI not Pashto, I am not a pashton so why should i live in a province called PAKHTONKHUA, why not KHYBER or ABASEEN. are we bound to follow the dream of BACHA KHAN who was against Pakistan. BACHA KHAN and WALI KHAN through out their life were the strong advocate of RED REVOLUTION, now all of a sudden these BACHA KHANIES become the owners of our province.

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
anwar4689 said:
Salam, i am a DERAWAL, my mother tongue is SARAIKI not Pashto, I am not a pashton so why should i live in a province called PAKHTONKHUA, why not KHYBER or ABASEEN. are we bound to follow the dream of BACHA KHAN who was against Pakistan. BACHA KHAN and WALI KHAN through out their life were the strong advocate of RED REVOLUTION, now all of a sudden these BACHA KHANIES become the owners of our province.

Why 90% of seraiki population of pakistan is living in a province named PUNJAB?

Kal jab seraiki sooba(SERAIKISTAN) baney ga tu Layyah, Rahimyar khan etc mein basney waaley Punjabi aur Urdu speaking log yehi aap wala aitraaz karein gey, aur aap ko bura lagey ga.

Y do u hate each other so much?

Aur agar hum waqai itney mutaasib hein tu phir KHYBER ya ABASEEN theek hai. Phir seraiki soobey ka naam bhi ziada behter MULTAN hona chahiye!

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
anwar4689 said:
Anwar you better live in a terrritory called "Pakistan", what provinces are let them be.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
When a province where the majority of Punjabis live be called Punjab
When a province where the majority of Baluchis live be called Baluchistan
When a province where the majority of Sindhis live be called Sindh
Why cant a province where the majority of Pakhtoons live be called Pakhtoonkhaw??? What a pathetic name is NWFP or sarhad/border? Whats wrong with changing the name to Pakhtoonkhaw? What biased and double standards ? This is ridiculous man. Nawaz Sharif and his party are racist bastards.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
dukelondon said:
When a province where the majority of Punjabis live be called Punjab
When a province where the majority of Baluchis live be called Baluchistan
When a province where the majority of Sindhis live be called Sindh
Why cant a province where the majority of Pakhtoons live be called Pakhtoonkhaw??? What a pathetic name is NWFP or sarhad/border? Whats wrong with changing the name to Pakhtoonkhaw? What biased and double standards ? This is ridiculous man. Nawaz Sharif and his party are racist bastards.

PUNJ AAAB ie The land of 5 rivers it is not named after a language , the language is named after the NAME itsself!!!

Sindh named after river Sindhu and not the lanuage or the ethnicity

Balochistan named after balochi tribes that migrated here from Iran

I hope you wont repeat this statement again...i would be perfectly happy with the name of pukhtun khwa as it should be up to the people of the province to decide and i hope it is renamed each adn every punjabi (not politicians) would be happy for you. Nawaz represents the hazaras and the hindko speaking people of the frontier and ANP represents the pathans , there is no double standard as i have explained to you before he is just doing his job and that is to represent the people that voted for his party. Frontier has alot of hindko speaking people, persians, some kashmiris aswell and other minorities but pathans are by far an outright majority, that does not mean we silence the other minorities from speaking out they have a right to ask their representatives to present their case .Nawaz sharifs party is building a hospital in frontier with out taking a single cent from ANP or the province of frontier. Punjab government has donated the most during the swat crises . Stop trying to sow discord we do not need this punjabi pathan crap. This is politics and we should refrain from making every issue about ethnicity.Please dont be dramatic and emotional and look at the facts.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
I will agree with you tho , shareef brothers and the chaudrys are giving the punjabis a bad name and making things worse...they shouldve raised objections before...the whole muslims league party should be shot women included