Is Zaid Hamid a Patriotic? Emotional Fool ? Logical ?

How Zaid Hamid can be defined?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsh

Citizen
I have listen his certain speeches and honestly in my view he speek on solid arguments .He encourage to do everybody do his job honestly.Nobody is perfect and even GOD and prophets have been denied.
he say read Iqbal ,Understand Quran,realize personal and national responsibilities.
Please listen on You tube His Speech WAKEUP LAHORE and then coment.

Thanks my Brothers.

khniazi

alihbkable said:
he is absolutely fantastic
A person who has deep knowledge of "tasawwuf" and "jihad" at the same time.
Pakistan needs such people bcuz yahan ka masla ye hai k jo hubb or tasawwuf ki baat kerta hai wo jihad ki her qisam pe laanat bheje betha hai or jo jihad pe qamar basta hain wo Peer log or baba keh k hmare religious saints k mutalliq gustakhi krte hain.

He is rational and extremist at the same time.

Haqeeqi manon mein Iqbal ka Aasshiq hai

Ho halqa-e-yaraan tou bareshamn ki tarah narm
ho razm-e-haq-o-baatil tou faulad hai momin

He is atrue Pakistani. And the real Patriot jihadi. That is what we need
Patriot jihadies.
I have seen lots of his Videos.He is a Patriotic and awakening of Pakistan's Nation to Revive Allama Iqbal's Pakistan.He is True Pakistani. May Allah show us right Path.
Siasat juda ho Deen se To reh jati hai Changezi

M

Murshad Jee

Patriotic Pakistani is a person who is educated, lives in Pakistan, Has a business which employs other needy Pakistanis, Abides by the constitution and pays his taxes. Most importantly doesn't hurt anybody with his talk or deeds.

Education
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) degree in Computer Systems Engineering from NED University, Karachi, Pakistan.

Permanent Residence
RawalPindi, Pakistan.

Occupation/Business
Security Consultant & Political commentator / Brasstaks Security Company/Think Tank. (All of the employees at Brasstaks are Pakistanis)

He pays his taxes fully OTHERWISE He could be exposed by Indian, American, and Israeli agents in our Media and Government a long time ago because of his brave stand against them.

He never hurt anybody with his talk or deeds and the only people hurt by him are agents of India, Israel and America.

and for your info He doesn't spread hate against non-muslims.
And finally

He is a happily married man............So, forget about him.

Asif Ali

Citizen
Most of the people say he is patriotic, WOW, this shows the mental growth and correct thought of our "wisdom-deprived" nation.

Asif Ali

Citizen
He was the "side-kick" of Yousuf Kazzab who proclaimed himself the Prophet, please people, USE YOUR BRAINS NOT HEART...

drnumanahmad

I think he is a spy of ISI, given the task to unite Pakistani nation on land bases. But he is fool to think to unit us on land base. We the Muslims can only be remain united on ISLAM. As ALLAH says and HE is most truthful: "Aur ALLAH ki Rassi Ko Mazbuti sy Thaam Lo.....( Al-Quran)

Janbazz

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Actually he is both A patriotic Pakistani and good defense analyst but emotional .
i like him but want to raise few questions !
why dont he discuss The Greatest Fighter of Islam Hazrat Ali (RA) ?? all he talks about ayubi and stuff .
secondly he uses fabricated hadith of bani ummaya about Qustuntunia !! now Wahabi brand of islam use this hadith to protect yazed laeen !! Mr zaid hamid claims that he is religious scholor , so WHY does he support such hadith and he is surely not belongs to Wahabi sect .
other wise he is one damnn good dfense analyst !

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)
One thing I keen to know what our youth think about:

In case of Army take over what would be Zaid Hamid's future?

In case of revolution what would be his future?

In case of Election what would be his future?

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
زید بھائی کو تعلیم، سائنس، ٹیکنالوجی اور ریسرچ کے فروغ میں لگا دینا چاہیے. وہاں ہمیں واقعی اس قسم کی جذباتی اور خودکش سوچ کی اشد ضرورت ہے

Baseer Khan

Voter (50+ posts)
Rahbar ke Roop Mai Rahzan, a person who has knowledge but no wisdom. Such people will never ever be able to lead the nation which he tried his best. His Takmeel-e-Pakistan on 14th August was a proof of his real support and fame and his affiliation with Yousaf Kazzab also decreased his fan circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.