Is Inna Lillahi allowed for gair muslims?

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I have never attended a funeral of a non-muslim
and not planning to do it in the future.
I am not realy interested to know this.

anasmr

Councller (250+ posts)
Please consult any Aalim or scholar who you feel comfortable about. Otherwise all you will get is different opinions from different people, who may or may not have the appropriate amoiunt of knowledge or expertise.

hans

Banned
Define Non Muslims First.

Divide it by total Muslim population that you think its Muslim.

Multiply by a know factor that when you came to know that not all so called Muslims are not Muslims.

Add your days of innocence.

Now what ever result comes out quickly purchase a ticket for Saudi Arabia and goto .....

The Permanent Committee for Islamic Research and Fataawa (in Arabic, al-Lajnah ad-Daa'imah lil-Buhooth al-'Ilmiyyah wal-Iftaa اللجنة الدائمة للبحوث العلمية والإفتاء )

i know, I know the name is too long for you .. For short its also called.... Fatwa making Factory Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Multiply by a know factor that when you came to know that not all so called Muslims are not Muslims.

Now what ever result comes out quickly purchase a ticket for Saudi Arabia and goto .....

The Permanent Committee for Islamic Research and Fataawa (in Arabic, al-Lajnah ad-Daa'imah lil-Buhooth al-'Ilmiyyah wal-Iftaa اللجنة الدائمة للبحوث العلمية والإفتاء )

i know, I know the name is too long for you .. For short its also called.... Fatwa making Factory Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Hahaahha
you are burining in fire of your own jelousy........
Fatwa understanding and making is too technical for a matric-fail like you....
so please keep on watching drama and movies and learn ISLAM from websites....

Salafi

Voter (50+ posts)

Fatwa making factory is so disturbing for you then give us the name of the sect which endorses saying Inna Lillahi for Non Muslims?

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
No need to start accusations to each other. First of all let us check the question. The
person who asked this question is himself does not know that in an arabic sentence
if the start is with words Qaaloo, then it is important to check the preceding and following
clause also.
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَاةِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّابِرِينَ [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]{153**[/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][Pickthal 2:153] O ye who believe! Seek help in steadfastness and prayer. Lo! Allah is with the steadfast.[/SIZE]
وَلَا تَقُولُوا لِمَنْ يُقْتَلُ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ أَمْوَاتٌ ۚ بَلْ أَحْيَاءٌ وَلَٰكِنْ لَا تَشْعُرُونَ [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]{154**[/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][Pickthal 2:154] And call not those who are slain in the way of Allah "dead." Nay, they are living, only ye perceive not.[/SIZE]
وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُمْ بِشَيْءٍ مِنَ الْخَوْفِ وَالْجُوعِ وَنَقْصٍ مِنَ الْأَمْوَالِ وَالْأَنْفُسِ وَالثَّمَرَاتِ ۗ وَبَشِّرِ الصَّابِرِينَ [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]{155**[/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][Pickthal 2:155] And surely We shall try you with something of fear and hunger, and loss of wealth and lives and crops; but give glad tidings to the steadfast,[/SIZE]
الَّذِينَ إِذَا أَصَابَتْهُمْ مُصِيبَةٌ قَالُوا إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]{156**[/FONT]

[SIZE=-1][Pickthal 2:156] Who say, when a misfortune striketh them: Lo! we are Allah's and lo! unto Him we are returning.[/SIZE]
أُولَٰئِكَ عَلَيْهِمْ صَلَوَاتٌ مِنْ رَبِّهِمْ وَرَحْمَةٌ ۖ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْمُهْتَدُونَ [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]{157**[/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][Pickthal 2:157] Such are they on whom are blessings from their Lord, and mercy. Such are the rightly guided.

Hardly any commentary or tafsir is needed for these verses. Very clear and very
simple to understand. However, if someone is still have any doubt, please do post, i shall
biopsy the subject word by word to explain to whom the verses are addressed, what is the
subject, what is the objective, what are the things (calamities) with which Allah may
try the Believers, who are Sabreen, what they say if one of the mentioned calamity falls
on them. If still not clear. Further explanation can be given.
All those people who are also not believers, whatsoever they may be, they are the
creatures of Allah, they belong to Allah, they understand this fact or not, does not matter.
but their return is definitely towards Allah.
Always take the text of quran into account instead of accusing or unnecessary fighting.

[/SIZE]