Is India Really a Nuclear Power ??????

zealous

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Indian scientists admit that Pokran 2 was failure. Indian atom bomb test was failure and their chief scientist admit that it was of much lower category as compare to Pakistan tests.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aLLoU6nsWI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abpRyhAasxo&NR=1[/video]

And for argument sake...agar hum maan bhi laiN ke...those tests were not faliure...even then just look at the comparison of them with pakistan's nuclear tests.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf2XysO9Jos&feature=related[/video]

[hilar] ab ap he log bataiay...akhir yeh indians yahan iss forum pe aa ker itni bharrkieN kiu martay heiN.... [anger]

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I wonder what Kapoor ate the other day when he issued threats to Pakistan and China together, kapoorey?

:o

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sshahid said:
I wonder what Kapoor ate the other day when he issued threats to Pakistan and China together, kapoorey?

:o

kapoor saheb apni kamzorian chupa rahey they [hilar] [hilar]

I must say he is quiet a chughad

gazoomartian

zealous said:
Indian scientists admit that Pokran 2 was failure. Indian atom bomb test was failure and their chief scientist admit that it was of much lower category as compare to Pakistan tests.

And for argument sake...agar hum maan bhi laiN ke...those tests were not faliure...even then just look at the comparison of them with pakistan's nuclear tests.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf2XysO9Jos&feature=related[/video]

[hilar] ab ap he log bataiay...akhir yeh indians yahan iss forum pe aa ker itni bharrkieN kiu martay heiN.... [anger]

[clap] Pakistan. so we can reach may be Calcutta, Assam, and Bombay?

holy cow, no wonder they are scared

Now Indians, you should watch these videos over n over, may be you can find something to console you with [funnny]

KhanHaripur

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Is India Really a Nuclear Power? [watch reality here] - by indian media

The entire Indian strategy to project themselves as super power are based on lies, deceptions and propaganda for which they hire their own bollywood spin and lie machines. India is NOT shining! It is actually stinking ! It is breaking up on all axis! Over 500 million Indians poop in the open grounds and the country is the world's biggest toilet :) and now the bomb-shell - India even lied on their nuclear bombs!!!!
( Source : Team BS )

Unicorn

Banned
Re: Is India Really a Nuclear Power? [watch reality here] - by indian media

Its proved now Pakistan has much better and successful program. Lies and deception may be a good way to keep everyone on check it costs very little-thats good for India.

Star Gazer

Its proved now Pakistan has much better and successful program. Lies and deception may be a good way to keep everyone on check it costs very little-thats good for India.

First sentence is true. But by condoning and justifying the "Lies and decptions, good for india" how do you expect the Pakistani nation to accept any offer of peace from india as genuinee?
Secondly how will you criticize any other country or individual using the same ruse?

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)

Pakistani nuclear capability is the best in the world,,, dont you unerstand why america is after it?

Anyie, i highly appreciate your patriotism but this fact is completely wrong, Pak has the 5th best nuclear capability and as far as Indian Nuclears are concerned, at Smiling Budha they achieved only the 10% of expected blast yield and there bombs were in between 15-25 kilotons while Pak's were in b/w 25-45 Kiloton, and our ration was nearly 70%
In terms of quantity America is way beyond any other country with nearly 7 thousand Nukes (3k are deployed and ready to use any time in different parts of world) and Russia stands behind them with 4k bombs..

Unicorn

Banned

First sentence is true. But by condoning and justifying the "Lies and decptions, good for india" how do you expect the Pakistani nation to accept any offer of peace from india as genuinee?
Secondly how will you criticize any other country or individual using the same ruse?

When a bird is threatened he expands his wings and feathers as much as he can as a defensive posture.

An agreement is an agreement should be honored by all parties lies and deception plays no role in it.

In a game of Poker lies and deception quite often make a loosing hand win.

Either India has duds in its nuclear arsenal or the element in India that want more nuclear tests is playing games. At this time its not in the interest of the country to spend money on nuclear testing.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

بھائی ہندوستان کچھ بھی کہے یا کرے ، پاکستان کو اپنے پروگرام کو جاری اور ساری رکھنا چاہیے ، ان لوگوں کے بہلاوے مے نہیں آنا چاہیے ، یہ سب دھوکہ دیتے ہیں ، دشمن کو ہمیشہ اپنے سے طاقتور سمجھنا چاہیے اور اسکے ہر طرح کے حربے کیلیے تیار رہنا چاہیے

Star Gazer

When a bird is threatened he expands his wings and feathers as much as he can as a defensive posture.

An agreement is an agreement should be honored by all parties lies and deception plays no role in it.

In a game of Poker lies and deception quite often make a loosing hand win.

Either India has duds in its nuclear arsenal or the element in India that want more nuclear tests is playing games. At this time its not in the interest of the country to spend money on nuclear testing.

I had two very simple questions, but you have chosen not to address them, therefore I assume that my assumption of your inner- truthful- voice- not- finding- a -way- out speaks in favor of my assumption, is correct.
One has to understand that a game of poker is very different from a an attempt at peace .
We also need to understand when trying to repair fractured relations then there is no room for poker like tactics, of course given that one is serious in one's attempt to repair.
According to your philosophy of 'lies and deception serving you well' may I venture to assume that you respect a country/organization that can be deceitful and lies through it's teeth but is successful in it's objectives?
Whether india has duds or something else is not the issue here. Look at another angle,india was used by the west to do the tests with duds and this allowed Pakistan with the opportunity. indian government lied to it's people at the behest of the west.

I am glad to know that you have such positive thinking as far as your country is concerned and trying to defend such a decision by your government. you overlooked to consider a third option which I have mentioned for you in the above lines.

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)

ہندستانی حکومت بہت مکار ھے اپنی کمزوریاں دکھا کر مزید
اسلحہ اور ٹیکنولوجی حاصل کر لیتی ھے۔امریکہ مددکر رھاھے۔
کیااس خطے کیلئے ایسے اسلحے کی ضرورت ھے۔
دونوں ملکوں کے عوام امن پسند ھیں مگر حکومتیں نالائق۔
To show weak, means to acquire more weapons and technology ?
Indan govt should work for peace and betterment of the sub-continent.
They should take the example of europe to solve the main issues Kashmir,
siachin, water through dialogue to overcome the differences?
To live and let live is a better principle, one day they will understand it ?

sngilani

hahahaha.... its so funny. Its all due to arms race between Pakistan and India. Heart of this conflict is Kashmir. Lack of initiative to resolve Kashmir issue is the main cause of failure of Obamas AFPAK policy. US has to re-think about this region and include India in the jigsaw forming an AFPInd This will make all sense in creating peace in this region.

Unicorn

Banned

I had two very simple questions, but you have chosen not to address them, therefore I assume that my assumption of your inner- truthful- voice- not- finding- a -way- out speaks in favor of my assumption, is correct.
One has to understand that a game of poker is very different from a an attempt at peace .
We also need to understand when trying to repair fractured relations then there is no room for poker like tactics, of course given that one is serious in one's attempt to repair.
According to your philosophy of 'lies and deception serving you well' may I venture to assume that you respect a country/organization that can be deceitful and lies through it's teeth but is successful in it's objectives?
Whether india has duds or something else is not the issue here. Look at another angle,india was used by the west to do the tests with duds and this allowed Pakistan with the opportunity. indian government lied to it's people at the behest of the west.

I am glad to know that you have such positive thinking as far as your country is concerned and trying to defend such a decision by your government. you overlooked to consider a third option which I have mentioned for you in the above lines.

A relationship can only fracture when there was an existing relationship. A fractured relationship is easy to repair when the loss becomes evident to both parties as result of the fracture. India and Pakistan didn't have much of a relationship it was terminated by Pakistan in 1965. There was a little loss to India as a result and if there was any loss to Pakistan it was willing to absorb it therefore there was no effort to repair it by either side.

No relationship can work if its based on lies and deception. When I mentioned lies and deception I did not mention it terms of relationship. If I put up a sign on my door that says " Beware of mean dog" without having a dog, yes its a lie and deception but its not directed toward any relationship. If I can provide a little security for my house without going through the expense of purchasing and maintaining a dog with an inexpensive sign, this act does not destroy any relationship. If India can project that they have solid nuclear warheads without going through the expense is the same thing.

India was never forced by the west to conduct nuclear testing it was our own decision it was a bad decision in my opinion nevertheless it was our decision.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Only idiots take their peace offers serious. AKA Zardari govt is idiots

gazoomartian

The entire Indian strategy to project themselves as super power are based on lies, deceptions and propaganda for which they hire their own bollywood spin and lie machines. India is NOT shining! It is actually stinking ! It is breaking up on all axis! Over 500 million Indians poop in the open grounds and the country is the world's biggest toilet :) and now the bomb-shell - India even lied on their nuclear bombs!!!!
( Source : Team BS )

This video have excited me. Now it will make my job a lot easier to take over India starting with kashmir, and creating Khalistan for poor oppressed Sikhs.

Khalistan Zindabad
pakistan paindabad

Unicorn

Banned

This video have excited me. Now it will make my job a lot easier to take over India starting with kashmir, and creating Khalistan for poor oppressed Sikhs.

Khalistan Zindabad
pakistan paindabad

Mr. Chairman tell us about your PLAN