Is Geo Tv really a Pakistani Channel?

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
since that issue of Shoaib malik and ayesha siddiqi disclosed...the behaviour of Geo tv is really so suspicious.. if you can see star news and geo tv .. you will realise that how geo tv is promoting ayesha siddiqi and spoiling the fame of our cricket star with both hands....I think indian media and indian govt dont want to have shoaib malik as their son in law.. and recent bouncer from ayesha siddiqui and her father is a part of that compaign.. the question has arised that why ayesha siddiqui was quiet for so long period. and why she didnt filed a case against shoaib malik when shoaib denied his nikah in 2008.. and one thing i really want to advice shoaib that he should come forward and announce that if he had nikah with ayesha siddiqui as she is claiming then i am going to give her talaq talaq and talaq and thats all if shoaib doesnt want ayesha as her wife(he really doesnt want).. shoaib never met with her and never been in relationship of husband wife with her so ayesha siddiqi will be free to get marry as soon as possible according to shariah.. no iddat required.. Shoaib should really announce this and let that bouncer back to indian media..
and we all know Geo Tv is co partner of indian newspaper in aman ki aasha.. so Geo is helping out indian media against Shoaib......
Geo should change its name by geo pakistan to geo hindustan.

S

shagi

I appreciate your concern but you are not thinking positively. You are totally biased. We are living in a global world. International channels like Geo has to work empathecally in all issues which it is doing. I do'nt have any doubt that this channel is Pakistani. We should be proud of Geo who is working above the level of 'Love and Hate'.

Bushman

Voter (50+ posts)
Brother you know very well where there funding comes from. Mir khalil ur rehman owener of jung group which also owens Geo,and few other media outlets in pakistanis is the most beloved person of the west,working for the cause of Yahud-o-Nasara.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
For me its an indication that Geo is not working for any agenda or any particular group....Geo is exposing all this not because its against the interest of Pakistan but to being impartial and neutral in issues...

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
May be not.

I remember that after Bambay attack, only Geo team found the Ajmal Qasab, who is going to release now.
So where he will go now?

Malik495

YAHYA87 said:
For me its an indication that Geo is not working for any agenda or any particular group....Geo is exposing all this not because its against the interest of Pakistan but to being impartial and neutral in issues...
I think you didnt watch the style of exposing shoaib malik.. in geo headline geo announcer said Shoaib ne ayesha se nikah ka iqrar kr lia.. that video was 5 years old... this is rediculous way of announcment of any news which is 5 yrs old.. and if you have seen the reply of shoaib maliks brother in law he criticised announcer on this way of announcement.. If geo really want to expose something then geo should go to Ayesha Siddiqi's home and should ask her why they all were so quite since 2008 and why they didnt filed case against shoaib when shoaib didnt announce his marriage with sania....Mr Imran Malik said that he was there in ayesha's home 4 times but he couldnt meet her.. and one thing we should really realise that in this modern era of media and photography.. how can it is impossible that there is no single photo of shoaib malik and ayesha siddiqi together.. ? shoaib's brother in law imran malik is claiming that ayesha siddiqi trapped shoaib on internet and on fone.....How can a lover doesnt have any photo of her spouse with him? Geo should raise that side of picture also but geo will not do it cz geo is a channel of propaganda....

Malik495

Raaz said:
May be not.

I remember that after Bambay attack, only Geo team found the Ajmal Qasab, who is going to release now.
So where he will go now?

you dont know that the video of ajmal qassab's town was fake and another team of media persons went their and then announced that there isnt any evidence of ajmal qassab ever lived here.. Geo is working for india thats for sure.. and why only Geo expose such an evidence of fake videos and news.. we all know that the video of sawat was also exposed by geo and later on it was declared fake by Oria Maqbool Jan a famous media person and columnist...Geo always want something thrilling in its news and that is why so much rediculous news become part of it..

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Malik495 said:
YAHYA87 said:
I think you didnt watch the style of exposing shoaib malik.. in geo headline geo announcer said Shoaib ne ayesha se nikah ka iqrar kr lia.. that video was 5 years old... this is rediculous way of announcment of any news which is 5 yrs old.. and if you have seen the reply of shoaib maliks brother in law he criticised announcer on this way of announcement.. If geo really want to expose something then geo should go to Ayesha Siddiqi's home and should ask her why they all were so quite since 2008 and why they didnt filed case against shoaib when shoaib didnt announce his marriage with sania....Mr Imran Malik said that he was there in ayesha's home 4 times but he couldnt meet her.. and one thing we should really realise that in this modern era of media and photography.. how can it is impossible that there is no single photo of shoaib malik and ayesha siddiqi together.. ? shoaib's brother in law imran malik is claiming that ayesha siddiqi trapped shoaib on internet and on fone.....How can a lover doesnt have any photo of her spouse with him? Geo should raise that side of picture also but geo will not do it cz geo is a channel of propaganda....

First of all the name of Shoiab Malik's brother in law is Imran Jafer not Malik and second is that he wasnt able to answer a question from Indian channel which also had Ayesha's mother as other guest so even if we believe that Shoaib is clean then how comes his brother in law not able to defend Shoaib in all this???and they also shared a Nikah Nama so how can a person deny his Nikah nama???

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Malik495 said:
since that issue of Shoaib malik and ayesha siddiqi disclosed...the behaviour of Geo tv is really so suspicious.. if you can see star news and geo tv .. you will realise that how geo tv is promoting ayesha siddiqi and spoiling the fame of our cricket star with both hands....I think indian media and indian govt dont want to have shoaib malik as their son in law.. and recent bouncer from ayesha siddiqui and her father is a part of that compaign.. the question has arised that why ayesha siddiqui was quiet for so long period. and why she didnt filed a case against shoaib malik when shoaib denied his nikah in 2008.. and one thing i really want to advice shoaib that he should come forward and announce that if he had nikah with ayesha siddiqui as she is claiming then i am going to give her talaq talaq and talaq and thats all if shoaib doesnt want ayesha as her wife(he really doesnt want).. shoaib never met with her and never been in relationship of husband wife with her so ayesha siddiqi will be free to get marry as soon as possible according to shariah.. no iddat required.. Shoaib should really announce this and let that bouncer back to indian media..
and we all know Geo Tv is co partner of indian newspaper in aman ki aasha.. so Geo is helping out indian media against Shoaib......

I have always held the view that TV is the worst invention of the 20th century. Its a real mind controller. It spreads disinformation, lies, slef serving interest and in favor of whoever pays most in the advertising rupees. They are also racing for higher ratings on each other. Currently in Pakistan there is no media watch dog that can steer the media in right direction and prosecute the ones who are acting against the national interest.

And dont forget Hillay Clinton had infiltrated the Jang group. I am sure the Jang group is receiving US dollars in support and other servcies.

Would Clinton allow a Pakistani to have a business deal with any US network? NOT

Malik495

YAHYA87 said:
Malik495 said:
YAHYA87 said:

First of all the name of Shoiab Malik's brother in law is Imran Jafer not Malik and second is that he wasnt able to answer a question from Indian channel which also had Ayesha's mother as other guest so even if we believe that Shoaib is clean then how comes his brother in law not able to defend Shoaib in all this???and they also shared a Nikah Nama so how can a person deny his Nikah nama???

So simple solution of this issue is.. shoaib should announce divorce to his ex wife if she really is maha siddiqi... and you recently didnt watch the claims of ayesha's father. he was saying that shoaib had relationship with his daughter as wife. and shoaib should be sangsaar etc... how can you confirm that this can be true? a husband wife lived together and never been a photograph? and now a new claim of relationship? Allah knows what is truth.. but this should be sorted out and should be clarified by all means..

Malik495

gazoomartian said:
Malik495 said:

I have always held the view that TV is the worst invention of the 20th century. Its a real mind controller. It spreads disinformation, lies, slef serving interest and in favor of whoever pays most in the advertising rupees. They are also racing for higher ratings on each other. Currently in Pakistan there is no media watch dog that can steer the media in right direction and prosecute the ones who are acting against the national interest.

And dont forget Hillay Clinton had infiltrated the Jang group. I am sure the Jang group is receiving US dollars in support and other servcies.

Would Clinton allow a Pakistani to have a business deal with any US network? NOT

agreed

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Malik495 said:
Raaz said:
May be not.

So where he will go now?

you dont know that the video of ajmal qassab's town was fake and another team of media persons went their and then announced that there isnt any evidence of ajmal qassab ever lived here.. Geo is working for india thats for sure.. and why only Geo expose such an evidence of fake videos and news.. we all know that the video of sawat was also exposed by geo and later on it was declared fake by Oria Maqbool Jan a famous media person and columnist...Geo always want something thrilling in its news and that is why so much rediculous news become part of it..

Thats right.
Jang is like money making machine.
No matter from where, but they behave nicely , nobody can judge them in first few months.

oscar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shoab Malik Karanchi ka hota tau Geo tv's mr. Jeem nay 40 din tak tv screen par dhamaalain daalni theen.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
SO GEO SHOULD PROMOTE SHOAIB MALIK BECAUSE HE IS ONE OF OUR OWN. WHAT IF AYESHA SIDDIQUI WAS TELLING THE TRUTH? WHAT ABOUT FAIRNESS. I BELIEVE SHOAIB IS LYING AND HE HAS ADMITTED ON CAMERA THAT HE GOT MARRIED. I THINK WE SHOULD STAND BY THE TRUTH NOT BY SHOAIB ONLY BECAUSE HE IS FROM PAK.

karachi

MPA (400+ posts)
oscar said:
Shoab Malik Karanchi (Karachi) ka hota tau Geo tv's mr. Jeem nay 40 din tak tv screen par dhamaalain daalni theen.

Another stupid thought to start a nuisance debate

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Karachiite dont try to involve in situation which results like Shoain malik.....I think Geo has done a very good thing here because by doing that they are giving message to India that Pakistani media is not like Indian media who favors India with bias but Pakistani media is impartial and they dont favor anyone but try to give both sides of the picture....I think another benefit of this is that this will discourage other Pakistani players like Shoaib Akhter to involve in such things which could lead to all this troubles...

Good message by Geo to Pakistan...Stay out of troubles..

GeoG

Geo's intensions may not be to favor the couple but it may be a blessing in disguise, as all hidden truths are revealed before they tie the knot.
In my opinion, Shoaib is married but seems to have been tricked somewhere with face of Sonali Bindre masked over body of Raqael Welch. All who are crying foul has not bothered to ask question, why is he not living with his wife for seven year if he is really married to her.

We do the same in our culture, don't we. If one of our family member is to get married, we try to know as much as we can about the proposed boy or girl. In this case Media is doing it. If the couple feels they can get over it after knowing all the fact, let it be. Wish Them Luck.
To me they look good and it reinforces the saying that Indian Girls die for Pakistani Boys.
Let Shiv Sena make noises and expose their ugly face.

drkjke

geo tv is funded by anti islam agencies of west and india.everyone knows that
a journalist publically told that how geo tvs top journalists get monthly pays from CIA etc...but why complain.not only geo but all our media is under kufars control more or less,no one gives true news,i searched very deeply to find a single newsgroup which is free and gives news according to muslims perspective,but i found none
even on world scale all media is under anti islam forces,even aljazeera was bought by a jewish company a while back

thats why when islamic government will be established in this region all media will be abolished totally as its the voice of satan..this is according to a prophecy

rakeem82

Banned
Malik495 said:

Geo is reporting, but try to watch the 2 most propagandist Indian channels[Star News and IBN-7] Dunya TV is providing them exclusive footage against Shoaib as well as Asma Chaudhary's reports are being run on them 24/7.
Geo is doing coverage inside Pakistan, Miss Asma Chaudhary and Dunya tv are providing the indian propaganda team footage and other spicy coverage to defame a fellow Pakistani[already Ayesha Siddiqui has pointed out that footage{regarding Shoaib affair with Amber} in her interrogation with Police which Asma Chaudhary provided]