iran and muslim world

aaleraza

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Should we support iran in obtaining atomic techonology even for atomic ammunation, give your comments

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
yes
every country has right to have best resources to save itself
if a rouge nation like isreal or america has got nukes
why can iran or other countries have not a nuke to keep itself safe

kashnex

Councller (250+ posts)
Indeed, we must!
The reasons are many fold.
First: Iran is a Muslim country and it has capacity of become a power
Second:It has very limited support from external world and very less number of countries are supporting Iran even so many western countries have their interests in Iran
Third: Iran is a major trader on International economic stage
Fourth:Iran is denying un-balanced rule of only one country
Fifth and the most important: Iran is fight against the aggression of Israel

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
It is immaterial for Iran that any support is required by the Muslim World because Iran has support of USA just refer the USA President's statement that Iran's nuclear program is not threat to the world. It is just a diplomatic tussle between Iran and USA, internally both are cooperating with each others for their global interests. If Muslim World support Iran or not Iran will become nuclear power by the support of USA. USA administration has far-visionary approach about Iran because they intend to use Iran against Muslim states like Iran has supported USA in Iraq. The same way they are preparing Iran to use against anti-American Muslim states using the differences among the Muslim sectarian issues.

tashi_2233

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mr Rana,1st go and get knowledge about history,Iran did not support USA in Iran Iraq war,rather Saddam was friend of USA and during IRAN IRAQ war Iraq used chemical to kill Irani soldiers,you may have heard the name of chemical Ali of Iraq,he used the chemical to kill Irani soldiers,Ali has benn assessinated by US soldiers in Iraq not long back,and Iraq used these chemicals after USA permission ,every one knows that Saddam was used by America in Iran war and in Kuwait war,1st study then give comments on any topic

aftabshah

Councller (250+ posts)
Yes Iran have right.

If iran would buy technology from USA then there will be no problem, the main issue is that, that she buy technology from Rusia. by the way, muslim world should support Iran.

adnan78692

MPA (400+ posts)
o q nai g... banna chahiey... zuroor banna chahiey...

Kehte hain 1 aur 1 hote hain 11.... to pakistan pehle atomic power hai. ab aik aur muslim country Iran Atomic power ban gya to ham Muslims 11 ho jaen ge.... kya samje...

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Under RCD agreement in 1964 Iran Pakistan and Turky are act as one nation in business , army ,education, roads,air, sea and work together in all delevopments programs , offcourse we all pakistanis naturelly fully we Should support iran in obtaining atomic techonology even for atomic ammunation.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
o q nai g... banna chahiey... zuroor banna chahiey...

Kehte hain 1 aur 1 hote hain 11.... to pakistan pehle atomic power hai. ab aik aur muslim country Iran Atomic power ban gya to ham Muslims 11 ho jaen ge.... kya samje...

to phir india to kab tak irani support jari rahay gi?

omerkuwait

Councller (250+ posts)
o bhai INSHALLAH i wish k BANGLADESH b aik din atomic banaye ga Q K waha b loog iss baat per hain

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

aur jaha jaha kalma pernay walay muslim hain waha waha atomic technology honee chhaye.

Last edited:

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mr Rana,1st go and get knowledge about history,Iran did not support USA in Iran Iraq war,rather Saddam was friend of USA and during IRAN IRAQ war Iraq used chemical to kill Irani soldiers,you may have heard the name of chemical Ali of Iraq,he used the chemical to kill Irani soldiers,Ali has benn assessinated by US soldiers in Iraq not long back,and Iraq used these chemicals after USA permission ,every one knows that Saddam was used by America in Iran war and in Kuwait war,1st study then give comments on any topic

Dear anyone, it is for your information I stayed in Iraq during Iran-Iraq war from 1981 till 1987 and I know all history about that area and for your information there was no American embassy in Iraq at that time. I just remind you about the American massacre of Sunni Muslims in Ramadi and Faluja cities where American failed to control the area and then Iran has provided logistic and information support to American and with Iran support Americans were able to control that area. I also stayed in Iran from 1991 till 1994 during so called Islamic revolution and closely monitored the people of Iran and their views. Do you know Mr. Khumeni took asylum in Iraq till returnn to Iran after Shah's regime was toppled over and stayed there in the regime of Saddam. I know that Iraq ruler was pro-USSR but not pro American. Please have in depth analysis about the region and do not believe on here say. If you like I can teach you about Islamic History as well. Truth is bitter.

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
The same way they are preparing Iran to use against anti-American Muslim states using the differences among the Muslim sectarian issues.

Which Anti-American states you are talking about, Pakistan and Arab countries? People may have anti-American sentiments not the Govt.

Arab imperialism is exploiting sectarian difference to protect their status. What so ever Iran is the only democracy in the region

After Iraq, Iran and Pakistan are the threat for Israel. America can never be sincere with them.

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
Which Anti-American states you are talking about, Pakistan and Arab countries? People may have anti-American sentiments not the Govt.

Arab imperialism is exploiting sectarian difference to protect their status. What so ever Iran is the only democracy in the region

After Iraq, Iran and Pakistan are the threat for Israel. America can never be sincere with them.

This blame game is destroying the Muslims while non-Muslims are taking advantage of these sectarian differences. Iran is not a democracy but a worst type of Mullaism imposed on Iranians. Pakistan in not a "KHUDAI FOOJDAR" state who is able to amend the whole world. It is better first to develop as a nation and then think about any comparison between the nations. Please think as a Muslim who believe only on Allah, His Prophets and Quran Majeed and follow the basic rules of Islam without going into difference of Masaliks because these are created by different factions of Muslims to keep their business going on.

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)

This blame game is destroying the Muslims while non-Muslims are taking advantage of these sectarian differences. Iran is not a democracy but a worst type of Mullaism imposed on Iranians. Pakistan in not a "KHUDAI FOOJDAR" state who is able to amend the whole world. It is better first to develop as a nation and then think about any comparison between the nations. Please think as a Muslim who believe only on Allah, His Prophets and Quran Majeed and follow the basic rules of Islam without going into difference of Masaliks because these are created by different factions of Muslims to keep their business going on.

aftabshah

Councller (250+ posts)

I support rana views as i was also in Kuwait at that time.

by the way, Muslim world should shpport Iran at this time whatever the case may be.

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear anyone, it is for your information I stayed in Iraq during Iran-Iraq war from 1981 till 1987 and I know all history about that area and for your information there was no American embassy in Iraq at that time. I just remind you about the American massacre of Sunni Muslims in Ramadi and Faluja cities where American failed to control the area and then Iran has provided logistic and information support to American and with Iran support Americans were able to control that area. I also stayed in Iran from 1991 till 1994 during so called Islamic revolution and closely monitored the people of Iran and their views. Do you know Mr. Khumeni took asylum in Iraq till returnn to Iran after Shah's regime was toppled over and stayed there in the regime of Saddam. I know that Iraq ruler was pro-USSR but not pro American. Please have in depth analysis about the region and do not believe on here say. If you like I can teach you about Islamic History as well. Truth is bitter.
Iranian revolution in 1991-94????????? (hmm) And what you mean by so called?
Now back to primary history classes please. Good Luck. :)