Internet Dating Side effects

iss liye hamesha gori( angraizni) larki phansao aur wo bhi cam pe...(an advise from Gazoo uncle) @gazoomartian

It is not side effects it is plain stupidity. Internet is a tool use it as a tool for constructive purpose. This video only shows the taboos not the deadly effects of this irresponsible use.

For example the best use of internet, as far I am concerned, is Pakistan bashing except for Indian agents and there are a lot of them.:lol:

iss liye hamesha gori( angraizni) larki phansao aur wo bhi cam pe...(an advise from Gazoo uncle) @gazoomartian

bhayaa, those days should be put in the past when we used to badmouth white women. Now they are becoming sisters with the speed of light. Examples

1. Brother Khursheed from Lahore lives in Fremont, California. Married a white lady, Liza. she is now punj-waqti, reads quran, operates a Pakistani restaurant. Has three beautiful children. If I travel that way, inshaAllah I shall stop by and have lunch in their restaurant. by the way she speaks Urdu very well. She made a statement about her recent visit to Lahore: Lahore Lahore hi hai (clap)

2. My wife's two nephews married white girls. One is punjwaqti, otehr cares only some about islam. she does not eat pork, drinks (she used to do alcohol, drugs etc). she just had another child

3. few weeks ago, my nephew married a white girl from Boston area. She is for now living with his parents. She said she would never leave Catholicism. But sign is already there that she is slowly distancing from it. She says 'salam', 'alhmadulillah', InshaAllah etc. Inshallah in not too distant future she will be my Muslims daughter in law. Ameen

this is global village

bahar koi nahi hai!!i asked u .whether you married bihari woman :)

the true story of my marriage:

Some times in 1977, I received a letter from mom in KHI that father was ill and close to passing. He was 75. Since the older brother did not, 'father wants you to come home and get married. he wants to see at least one grand child before passing on.

I was the most favorite of the dad, naturally shook my heart. I returned the mail immediately asking her to find a girl who should be from a good family and kinda shareef khandan.

My older sister grabbed mom and went to see a girl, whom sister knew for years. Remember there was no phone system as common as now. They knocked at the door but nobody opened the door.

the duo stopped at the neighbor's door to get a drink of water. Knocked on the door and none other than my wife opened the door.
My wife's sister invited them for refreshments and started conducting conversation. she presented a rishta with my wife saying 'Why go further, we are also looking for match for Meena. Why don't you take her (now my wife) for rishta'.

It turned out that they were Bihari family too and whats more my wife's late brother-in-law was distantly related to my late father. My father was sorta chacha of him.

my mom wrote me all this and i replied: Your choice is my choice. If you like her, time to firm up the rishta.
They were so conservative that didn't even send me her photo. But I am a strong believer in value of parents, so I still went ahead.

Went to KHI from Toronto and tied the knot Nov 1, 1978 and knot still tight. Molvi saheb ney bari mzboot knot lagayee hai (bigsmile)(bigsmile)

the true story of my marriage:

Some times in 1977, I received a letter from mom in KHI that father was ill and close to passing. He was 75. Since the older brother did not, 'father wants you to come home and get married. he wants to see at least one grand child before passing on.

I was the most favorite of the dad, naturally shook my heart. I returned the mail immediately asking her to find a girl who should be from a good family and kinda shareef khandan.

My older sister grabbed mom and went to see a girl, whom sister knew for years. Remember there was no phone system as common as now. They knocked at the door but nobody opened the door.

the duo stopped at the neighbor's door to get a drink of water. Knocked on the door and none other than my wife opened the door.
My wife's sister invited them for refreshments and started conducting conversation. she presented a rishta with my wife saying 'Why go further, we are also looking for match for Meena. Why don't you take her (now my wife) for rishta'.

It turned out that they were Bihari family too and whats more my wife's late brother-in-law was distantly related to my late father. My father was sorta chacha of him.

my mom wrote me all this and i replied: Your choice is my choice. If you like her, time to firm up the rishta.
They were so conservative that didn't even send me her photo. But I am a strong believer in value of parents, so I still went ahead.

Went to KHI from Toronto and tied the knot Nov 1, 1978 and knot still tight. Molvi saheb ney bari mzboot knot lagayee hai (bigsmile)(bigsmile)

nice bihari love story.......so do u still eat bihari food in house?any bihari cuisines in your city ?Litti,chokha,satooo,...satoo paratha,onion paratha,bihari kebab ,bihari sweets ->khaja,tilkut,mal pua,rabri,peda,ras malai,balushahi,churma;bihari fast food ->bachka,bhoonja,bhurta and my delicious kachori ,jalebi :P

I eat all Bihari food that wifey cooks. Bihari foods have actually changed from the original from Bihar over the years. some times I eat kachawri, but not much due to oil. I would love to eat sattoo but good sattoo is not imported by Indian stores.

Yes we use all BLUE ones

We are limited to what we can buy from stores depending in what they sell.

bhayaa, those days should be put in the past when we used to badmouth white women. Now they are becoming sisters with the speed of light. Examples

1. Brother Khursheed from Lahore lives in Fremont, California. Married a white lady, Liza. she is now punj-waqti, reads quran, operates a Pakistani restaurant. Has three beautiful children. If I travel that way, inshaAllah I shall stop by and have lunch in their restaurant. by the way she speaks Urdu very well. She made a statement about her recent visit to Lahore: Lahore Lahore hi hai (clap)

2. My wife's two nephews married white girls. One is punjwaqti, otehr cares only some about islam. she does not eat pork, drinks (she used to do alcohol, drugs etc). she just had another child

3. few weeks ago, my nephew married a white girl from Boston area. She is for now living with his parents. She said she would never leave Catholicism. But sign is already there that she is slowly distancing from it. She says 'salam', 'alhmadulillah', InshaAllah etc. Inshallah in not too distant future she will be my Muslims daughter in law. Ameen

this is global village

Inshallah she will be.....

Gazoo uncle it means that u have really seen much , When were you born??????? , neverthless ,

Abhi tou gazoo uncle jawan hae!
3 marriages aur krnae kae majaz hae!

A.Ali.T

Tiwari, take it easy we are fasting.

Inshallah she will be.....

Gazoo uncle it means that u have really seen much , When were you born??????? , neverthless ,

Abhi tou gazoo uncle jawan hae!
3 marriages aur krnae kae majaz hae!

I was born in

Saidpur
District Rangpur, East Pakistan
on July 5th, 1951