International Cricket Return: Why Not Karachi ??

sadani

Minister (2k+ posts)
ASSalam o Alykum,

1104532317-1.gif

I also wrote an article earlier on similar issue when PSL Final was organized in Lahore.

Thread Ref--> https://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?530011-Why-Karachi-has-been-neglected-for-Cricket-Matches

Excerpt from Thread

Why Karachi has been neglected for Cricket?

Are our Security Forces and Agencies NOT CAPABLE of organizing a match in KHI, Are they afraid of MQM (Still) OR they are NOT interested to bring back happiness to Karachiites.

Same goes for Government and Cricket Board, Why are they not interested in bringing Cricket back to Karachi?

Karachi has a bigger population, almost double as of Lahore.

Karachi has a bigger and better Stadium when compared to Lahore.

Pakistan Cricket has better record at karachi ( at least in test matches) when compared to Lahore.

Than why we only interested in Lahore....????

Why we make Karachiites feel that ... They are not the First Choice for any development work from Pakistani Government?
1104532317-1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

yeh-cheez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Because najam sethi wants to give a chance to punjab govt fr their publicity esp when NA120 elections are very near. I am also a punjabi but what this pmln govt and their pitthus have done to all the sports and generally the biasness towards other provinces ...is a shame and i truly feel for all karachites and other provinces esp balochistan who are always being neglected.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam
When BAHRIYA TOWN cricket stadium will be ready then PPPP govt will allow matches in KARACHI...
Same as SEWERAGE ISSUE, ELECTRIC ISSUE, WATER ISSUE, TRAFFIC ISSUE, ROADS DESTROYED ISSUE, just to SHIFT to BAHRIYA TOWN KARACHI.
Its my point of view...

sadani

Minister (2k+ posts)
DJeUQMUXkAEmSnu.jpg

Pakistan is NOT ONLY Punjab Dear CM.

Every other City has similar or may be more love for Cricket and Pakistan.

All Other cities and Villages make REAL Pakistan....

Lahore is NOT REAL PAKISTAN.

sadani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Few Tweets:

[FONT=&quot]#Quetta‏ @Shahid_Qazi1 2h2 hours agoMore

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Replying to @SaimaMohsin[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It returned to the ONLY city where cricketers were attacked, #Karachi #Peshawar & #Quetta cricket grounds are supported by #RAW
1f61c.png

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Nadeem Siddiqui‏ @nadeemsarwat1 18h18 hours agoMore

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Nadeem Siddiqui Retweeted Najam Sethi[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lahore is Pakistan only?though sirilankan team was attacked in Lahore but Karachi is deprived of international cricket unfairly
[/FONT]

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)
because this is punjabistan.... every good thing has to go to punjab first... just look around and ull realise...