Inside Story-Aljazeera 27th July 2010, Zaid Hamid.

saheeen

Councller (250+ posts)
Zaid Hamid on Aljazeera TV inside story, he had Wonderfully defend of a nation's Lion ( Hameed Gul & our beloved security AGENCY. ISI..) we really need some lion's like him, not like our currupt POLITICAL LEADERS who cant even bring the nation's daughter ( Aafia Siddique ) back

wahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
My God!!! Look at the Afghan govt’s point of view? After listening to this wicked lady, I have no doubt that Afghanistan’s govt is doing all in his power to destabilize Pakistan and kill as many Pakistanis as they can. They consider India as their best friend and Pakistan as their worst enemy, asking Omaba to stop helping Pakistan as they believe Pakistan is the only problem of Afghanistan????

This was an eye opener. Thanks for sharing this video, no one understands and explains Pakistan's strategic situation better than Zaid Hamid....

The sudo illiterate Moulvis who always accuse Zaid Hamid of being kafir, can they come up on such a forum and explain the situation like him? NO.

I pray to Allah for the success of Pak Army in this war, on all fronts. Zahid Hamid rocked! as usual, may Allah protect him as well.

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
My God!!! Look at the Afghan govt’s point of view? After listening to this wicked lady, I have no doubt that Afghanistan’s govt is doing all in his power to destabilize Pakistan and kill as many Pakistanis as they can. They consider India as their best friend and Pakistan as their worst enemy, asking Omaba to stop helping Pakistan as they believe Pakistan is the only problem of Afghanistan????

This was an eye opener. Thanks for sharing this video, no one understands and explains Pakistan's strategic situation better than Zaid Hamid....

The sudo illiterate Moulvis who always accuse Zaid Hamid of being kafir, can they come up on such a forum and explain the situation like him? NO.

I pray to Allah for the success of Pak Army in this war, on all fronts. Zahid Hamid rocked! as usual, may Allah protect him as well.

Yeah and the corrupt drug lord Govt of Kabul had this to say:
Kabul urges West to review Pakistan policy after leaks:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5gD1Oz2k3ZXnI95yObQ8kZ5NAB_NA

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan was home for the Afghan president for many years we offer him and lot of Afghan Brothers and Sisters shelter and food now they are holding power in Kabul only but playing in the hands of indian so this is not FAIR we are still giving our Blood to the Afghan war but keep in mind there will be people in the Kabul govt who are pro indian this not a surprise to me what indians are doing on the one hand they are killing Muslims in gujrat and on other hand bringing people to gujrat and other parts of the country to get some training and go back to sing a song for india this is part of their policy.
Pakistan knows how to counter this now to brother Zahid Hamid he is Lion we need him and Gen Hameed Gul and other poeple like them in our govt who will defend PAKISTAN's INTEREST FIRST NOT LIKE DAKOOZ AND CHOOR ZADARI AND GELANI AND GUNJAAZ BROTHERS...........PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
You can sense indian touch in Afghan voice. There is nobody foolish than those who take indians as friends. For the time being they must be supplying you money but you have to watch your back all the time my friends.

pali1981

Voter (50+ posts)
Pakistanis should ask their gov't why is it that the afghan MP's & Gov't doubt pakistan's commitment to eliminating terrorism and are so suspicious of pakistan.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
US did't pay even one third of what loses in this stupid war started by americans. Three million afghan refugees are still in pakistan and burden on the govt. US is an occupying force in afghanistan,they have to get out of there.They are there because of their trillions dollars of hidden resoources and want to keep an eye on Russia,china,Iran and pakistan thats why US wants India to stay in afghainistan for their help. if US dont negotiate with the haqqani group,mulla umar and Hikmatyar khan then those leaders have every right to kick the americans out of there because they are fighting for their homeland but zionists are taking advantage of this war because the muslims are dying and zionists are using the americans for their conspiracy.Zaid Hamid is the best man to counter these kind of false allegations.

Last edited:

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)
After living here in Pakistan for so many years, these Afghans still speak in indian tone... She says ' We can not change our border by choice' .... After eating, living and earnig here from pakistan for so many years now these afghanies say if they had choice they would have changed their neighbour... OMG !!!! smell the poison and hatred in her tone for the land which used to be a shelter for them for so many years... even now there are hundred of thousand of afghanies are living in the cities and towns of pakistan and still abusing .... ! That's so unfair..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
The comments of miss Shukria reflects the knoo how she has of her own country.
She speaks of Fata region as an undernourished region , does she that 80% of Afghanistan is almost same as that?,
Does she know that NATO has recently confirmed that they have been paying Warlords of Afghanistan in exchange for their protection, (READ Warlord, not govt of Afghanistan), this is enough to show the extent of KAbul Regimes control over Afghanistan.

Nice defence by Zaid Hamid of Pakistani case.