Innocent PTM workers being used for vested agenda against state-institutions: DG ISPR

insouciant

Haan is mulk ki saari fauj mulk ka satiya naas kr k London mei ja k mafroor hogai hai aur asylum k liye apply kr rahi hai! If you want to find Brig. Ishaq Dar, Capt. Hassan, Major Hussain, Gen. Showbaz, Col. Ali.. They all have run away to london!

I love Rs.10 easy load wali quom!! ? ? #PatwariLogic!

Per kaan khol k sunn lo aur mariam zardari ko bhi bta do!!! JO MARZI KRLO KOI NRO NAI MILEGA..!! ? ? ?

اس ملک کا ستیاناس یہ پہلے ہی کر چکے ہیں زیدی صاحب۔ آج جو یہ ملک دنیا بھر سے بھیک مانگ رہا ہے، کوئی بھیک دینے کو تیار نہیں۔ ملک کو یہودیوں (آئی ایم ایف) کے ہاتھوں میں گروی رکھ دیا ہے، یہ کس وجہ سے ہے؟ یہ اس وجہ سے ہے کہ مشرقی سرحد پر ہندوستانی فائرنگ کا جواب، مغربی سرحد پر افغان فائرنگ کا جواب، بلوچستان اور فاٹا میں دہشت گردوں سے جنگ۔۔ یہ گولہ بارود کیا مفت میں ملتا ہے؟ اور سیکیوریٹی کے لیے سپاہیوں کو فی سبیل اللہ رکھا ہوا ہے؟
یہ خرچے کون برداشت کر رہا ہے؟ یہ غریب ملک برداشت کر رہا ہے، اور ان خرچوں کی وجہ سے یہ لاغرو و بیمار ہو چکا ہے۔
اب اور کیا برباد کرے گی یہ فوج پاکستان کو؟

Baby! Go to the US or UK or any other country in the west or middle east and utter a word against the Army there. And if you'll get to see one more day then change my name!

It's Pak Army's fault that it has given too much leverage to the Pakistani Nation and they are forgetting that nobody is more powerful than the State!

It's not the army but the greedy and corrupt politicians like Bhutto, Zardari, Mariam Zardari, Ganjay Brothers that split the country by misleading the nation for their vetted gains! And gullible idiots like you who fall for them by playing in their hands!

NOWHERE IN THE WORLD YOU CAN EVEN RAISE A VOICE AGAINST the STATE. And here your corrupt and thug masters are raising weapons against them! Ultimately the STATE is the custodian of the country and the STATE needs to and will do everything to protect its sovereignty. Even if it means that all the politicians need to die!

You written a lot but didn't deny any of the facts in my post. I have yet to see any court able to put even one of those bastard Generals who played in the breakup of the country. Any punishment for those who were sleeping when the American came and rape them in Abbott abad. There are at least 4 times , the Constitution of Pakistan was abrogated , and the idiots sitting in Judiciary collaborate with Generals to allow their rule.

Ask the American army to take over the civilian setup even once, they will not find a place to run anywhere. So, stop giving examples of America and Europe. They hang dictators and bastards while we celebrate their rule.

jani1

۔ آج جو یہ ملک دنیا بھر سے بھیک مانگ رہا ہے، کوئی بھیک دینے کو تیار نہیں۔ ملک کو یہودیوں (آئی ایم ایف) کے ہاتھوں میں ؟

آئی ایم ایف کے پاس پہلے بھٹو مردود گیا تھا۔۔اپنی تاریخ درست کرو۔۔۔اس کے بعد اس کی چہیتی بے نظیر۔۔پھر اس کا خسم۔۔۔اور پھر نواز خبیث نورا۔۔۔
۔

insouciant

And you will never see that in any newspaper or in any court! Army has its own court for its departmental disciplinary measures and almost every month at least one officer gets a file entry on an average for one thing or another! A file entry for an officer means that its an end to his career. All his promotions etc. seize. There are forced retirements and punishments etc. happening every month! Just because you don't hear them in the newspapers. Doesn't mean that there is no accountability in the army. It is the most disciplined and functional institution we have in Pakistan. No country in the world does a public trial or publicly disgraces its officers! Not a single country!! There's a reason why they don't do so since it badly demoralizes your forces and compromises your security!

American army doesn't need to take over american government. Since American Military complex i.e. american establishment is the defacto ruler with the president as a puppet face for the world.

Every Martial law was legitimate whenever we had one! Whenever the state would be in danger, Army should and army will take over! That also happens all over the world! If Musharaf had not kicked out Ganja Sharif back in 1999 we would have been bankrupt in a few months. Our economic situation then was even worse than he left this time. He compromised on national interest by selling off army in Kargil which had to suffer massive losses during retreat! If you'll have a traitor running the country, then the army should and army would intervene to protect the sovereignty of the country! Don't blindly lift the balls of your masters without understanding the full situation and context of things! They fool you with their stories to keeep looting you over and over again! While they run away to foreing countries to enjoy their looted wealth!

You written a lot but didn't deny any of the facts in my post. I have yet to see any court able to put even one of those bastard Generals who played in the breakup of the country. Any punishment for those who were sleeping when the American came and rape them in Abbott abad. There are at least 4 times , the Constitution of Pakistan was abrogated , and the idiots sitting in Judiciary collaborate with Generals to allow their rule.

Ask the American army to take over the civilian setup even once, they will not find a place to run anywhere. So, stop giving examples of America and Europe. They hang dictators and bastards while we celebrate their rule.

And you will never see that in any newspaper or in any court! Army has its own court for its departmental disciplinary measures and almost every month at least one officer gets a file entry on an average for one thing or another! A file entry for an officer means that its an end to his career. All his promotions etc. seize. There are forced retirements and punishments etc. happening every month! Just because you don't hear them in the newspapers. Doesn't mean that there is no accountability in the army. It is the most disciplined and functional institution we have in Pakistan. No country in the world does a public trial or publicly disgraces its officers! Not a single country!! There's a reason why they don't do so since it badly demoralizes your forces and compromises your security!
Enlighten me with some of the punishments which the army has brought out against their own officials in Pakistan .. I can give you hundreds of example which are famous and in the public domain where the Army didn't do a squat .
American army doesn't need to take over american government. Since American Military complex i.e. american establishment is the defacto ruler with the president as a puppet face for the world.
Tell this to American people that their president is a puppet and then allow army to take over. You will see how long they last as a dictator... Lots of cheap talk with no substance.
Every Martial law was legitimate whenever we had one! Whenever the state would be in danger, Army should and army will take over! That also happens all over the world! If Musharaf had not kicked out Ganja Sharif back in 1999 we would have been bankrupt in a few months. Our economic situation then was even worse than he left this time. He compromised on national interest by selling off army in Kargil which had to suffer massive losses during retreat! If you'll have a traitor running the country, then the army should and army would intervene to protect the sovereignty of the country! Don't blindly lift the balls of your masters without understanding the full situation and context of things! They fool you with their stories to keeep looting you over and over again! While they run away to foreing countries to enjoy their looted wealth!
You got to be kidding . You seem to forget the dictator's early statement that If NS had not removed him from the COAS position , he would have still be the Prime Minister. This is a shame that we still have boot lickers who are trying to justify the illegal take over of the civilian setup. If you read the oath they take before become COAS, you would never say a word that these dictator come in to power for the sake of the country's good. The Bastard Musharraf, tried to save his skin from what was coming to him in the future.
He tried to play the corruption game, but end up taking lotas from the PMLN in his cabinet. Same lotas he was blaming for corruption according to you.

And this Dictator end up selling the whole country to American just to save his power. 2/3 of the air corridor was handed over to Americans. Drones were allowed to fly from the Pakistani bases to attack its own citizens. Mercenary funds were collected by providing American the services of the army. Lanati was such a coward .

How much sucking of the sagging balls is enough for someone like you ? In this process , you are intentionally mixing truth with falsehood.

jigrot

اس ملک کا ستیاناس یہ پہلے ہی کر چکے ہیں زیدی صاحب۔ آج جو یہ ملک دنیا بھر سے بھیک مانگ رہا ہے، کوئی بھیک دینے کو تیار نہیں۔ ملک کو یہودیوں (آئی ایم ایف) کے ہاتھوں میں گروی رکھ دیا ہے، یہ کس وجہ سے ہے؟ یہ اس وجہ سے ہے کہ مشرقی سرحد پر ہندوستانی فائرنگ کا جواب، مغربی سرحد پر افغان فائرنگ کا جواب، بلوچستان اور فاٹا میں دہشت گردوں سے جنگ۔۔ یہ گولہ بارود کیا مفت میں ملتا ہے؟ اور سیکیوریٹی کے لیے سپاہیوں کو فی سبیل اللہ رکھا ہوا ہے؟
یہ خرچے کون برداشت کر رہا ہے؟ یہ غریب ملک برداشت کر رہا ہے، اور ان خرچوں کی وجہ سے یہ لاغرو و بیمار ہو چکا ہے۔
اب اور کیا برباد کرے گی یہ فوج پاکستان کو؟
aby bherway randi kay bachy tu apni maa chdwaaana nahi choray gaa

!n5aNiTy

Un beghertno ka bhee khial rakhnee ke koi zarooret nahee hee... they r not kids, they know who they r following,

Humi

Pakistanis continuing their hypocrisy of supporting pretty much every movement for equality and better rights in other countries but pretending everything is awesome in Pakistan and just a conspiracy against the state. Just unbelievable.

insouciant

Shabaash!! Stay a loyal dog to your Idiot and Liar Masters ? ? ?

As I said earlier, You would never hear about the military disciplinary proceedings in the media or public and why it is that so. How do you expect me to quote you examples here then? But I know the proceedings since i was a Cadet myself once and I have many friends serving in the army who share time and again that some General or Brigadier or a Capt. was compromised on different grounds! Even within the army, an announcement over summary dismissal is never made! It's only the select people involved in the case that get to know about it! The institution conducts itself to highest professional standard and holds everyone responsible to. And that's why it is the only institution in Pakistan right now that actually works!

And my friend everyone in the US knows that the president is a puppet to the Military complex. I've lived in the US for 10 yrs. I know what I am saying. Even president Eisenhower while leaving in the 1960 said in his farewell speech that its the Military complex in charge of the country! If you are not well traveled or don't read books on the subject, then it's not my fault that you are an idiot who lives in his bubble and believes only in whatever patwaris feed you!!

Read this book to educate yourself more: https://www.amazon.com/Complex-Military-Invades-Everyday-American/dp/B002SB8P1A

Lastly, What kind of a Prime Minister sacks its own chief of staff in the middle of a flight to an official tour to Sri Linka?? Do you want to know the definition of treason? This what treason looks like! And on top stops its own chief of staff from landing? This is what you call cowardice! Have you ever heard that a Prime Minister of a country tried killing his own chief of staff?? Not Enemy's!! But his own Country's!! This is exactly what you call ghaddari and working on Enemy's agenda!! Musharaf had every right to sack him for what Ganja did earlier in Kargil, the way he sacked his chief of army staff, and the way he was running the country in record losses and the shattered economy!!

We can debate musharaf's choices during his time separately because you can't evaluate them well without knowing the context and situation fully, but still you can't question that his tenure was second best after Ayub's for Pakistan's development! I agree he should be trialed under article 6. For one and only one reason! For not hanging the thug Shareefs, Zardari, and Altaf Hussein when he had the golden opportunity to do so! And instead gave them a NRO!

Enlighten me with some of the punishments which the army has brought out against their own officials in Pakistan .. I can give you hundreds of example which are famous and in the public domain where the Army didn't do a squat .

Tell this to American people that their president is a puppet and then allow army to take over. You will see how long they last as a dictator... Lots of cheap talk with no substance.

You got to be kidding . You seem to forget the dictator's early statement that If NS had not removed him from the COAS position , he would have still be the Prime Minister. This is a shame that we still have boot lickers who are trying to justify the illegal take over of the civilian setup. If you read the oath they take before become COAS, you would never say a word that these dictator come in to power for the sake of the country's good. The Bastard Musharraf, tried to save his skin from what was coming to him in the future.
He tried to play the corruption game, but end up taking lotas from the PMLN in his cabinet. Same lotas he was blaming for corruption according to you.

And this Dictator end up selling the whole country to American just to save his power. 2/3 of the air corridor was handed over to Americans. Drones were allowed to fly from the Pakistani bases to attack its own citizens. Mercenary funds were collected by providing American the services of the army. Lanati was such a coward .

How much sucking of the sagging balls is enough for someone like you ? In this process , you are intentionally mixing truth with falsehood.

Malik_007

اس فوج کا مسۂلہ یہ ہے کہ یہ اپنے خلاف ہر بولنے والے کو غیر محب وطن قرار دیتے ہیں اور عوام کے دیے ہوئے ٹیکسز کے پیسے سے ملک کے مختلف حصوں میں ان لوگوں نے ٹارچر سیل بنائےہوۓ ہیں اور اسی پیسے کے بل پر یہ لوگ نہ صرف میڈیا کو خریدتے ہیں بلکہ جہاں پیسے سے کام نہ چلے وہاں دھمکیوں اور ھر تشدد سے کام لیتے ہیں ۔

اس فورم پر ننانوے فیصد پوٹی عقل سے پیدل بونگی خان کی تعریف صبح و شام گنواتے رہتے ہیں ، انہیں یہ اچھی طرح سے علم ہے کہ یہ مشرفی آرمی ماضی میں کیا گل کھلا چکی ہے اور کسطرح سے ڈالرز کی لالچ میں نہ صرف اپنے ہی لوگوں کو پکڑ کے امریکنوں کے حوالے کرتی رہی ہے بلکہ اپنے ہی ملک میں ، اپنے ہی شہریوں پر امریکی ڈرون کے حملے کرواتی رہی ہے ۔

اگر کوئ یہ سمجھ رہا ہے کہ ان پھوکے دماغوں نے ماضی سے کوئ سبق سیکھا ہوگا، یہ اس کی خوش فہمی تو ہوسکتی ہے ، حقاۂق سے آشنائ نہیں ۔

اپنے ہم وطنوں کو اپنے ہی خلاف کرنا، انکا ماضی اور حال ہے ۔ اور یہ اسی طرح اس ملک کی بربادی کرتے رہیں گے ۔ جو صورتحال آج بلوچستان میں ہے ، خدانخواستہ اگر یہاں بھی پیدا ہوگئ تو پھر اس ملک کا الّلہ ہی حافظ ہے ۔

اسی لیے یہ ضروری ہے کہ بجائے بندوق کی طاقت دکھانے کے عقل اور شعور سے کام لیا جائے اور اپنی ماضی کی غلیظ حرکتوں کا دوبارہ مظاہرہ نہ کیا جائے ۔
Matlab kia karain aap k khayal say??? Yeh jo logon ko fasad py uksa rahay hain PTM walay inko yeh sab krnay ki khuli aazadi day dain ta k phir say ek new TTP ready ho jai FATA main????

Shabaash!! Stay a loyal dog to your Idiot and Liar Masters ? ? ?

As I said earlier, You would never hear about the military disciplinary proceedings in the media or public and why it is that so. How do you expect me to quote you examples here then? But I know the proceedings since i was a Cadet myself once and I have many friends serving in the army who share time and again that some General or Brigadier or a Capt. was compromised on different grounds! Even within the army, an announcement over summary dismissal is never made! It's only the select people involved in the case that get to know about it! The institution conducts itself to highest professional standard and holds everyone responsible to. And that's why it is the only institution in Pakistan right now that actually works!

I asked you the give me a single case in which the army officer was punished. I can give you several cases in which army protected their officers and even in one case, the took the retired officers back so the imminent decision against them in the civilian court could not be heard. I never heard back if they prosecuted them .

Being a faithful dog of the bastards, tell me what kind of disciplinary actions were taken after the Abbotabad Incident ? Show me one officer even get suspended after the humiliation of the whole nation . Tell me if any country in the world will keep its army chief after this magnitude of an incident . These shameless bastar5ds didn't even bother to resign .
If you like, I can list you the crimes of these phuddo army generals which they have committed against the people of this country. I can tell you how many of these bastards keeping their wealth and their kinds in foreign land , buying paid off house on cash and keeping their families there.

And my friend everyone in the US knows that the president is a puppet to the Military complex. I've lived in the US for 10 yrs. I know what I am saying. Even president Eisenhower while leaving in the 1960 said in his farewell speech that its the Military complex in charge of the country! If you are not well traveled or don't read books on the subject, then it's not my fault that you are an idiot who lives in his bubble and believes only in whatever patwaris feed you!!

Read this book to educate yourself more: https://www.amazon.com/Complex-Military-Invades-Everyday-American/dp/B002SB8P1A

Again , you are under the wrong assumption. Tell me how many coup this rouge army of America has committed against the civilian setup ? Count me even once . Obviously , the American army is the most powerful army in the world since they are being fed extra ordinary amount of money, and there is always a temptation , but they can never cross that line of trashing their constitution .
Lastly, What kind of a Prime Minister sacks its own chief of staff in the middle of a flight to an official tour to Sri Linka?? Do you want to know the definition of treason? This what treason looks like! And on top stops its own chief of staff from landing? This is what you call cowardice! Have you ever heard that a Prime Minister of a country tried killing his own chief of staff?? Not Enemy's!! But his own Country's!! This is exactly what you call ghaddari and working on Enemy's agenda!! Musharaf had every right to sack him for what Ganja did earlier in Kargil, the way he sacked his chief of army staff, and the way he was running the country in record losses and the shattered economy!!

Prime Minister under the constitution has every right to get rid of the COAS who is not following the direction of the Government. Kargil was a disaster for Pakistan . And specially when the country did not have enough financial resources to afford a war . Indian could have attacked Pakistan directly and it would have been a disaster for the whole nation . This misadventure could have caused heavily to country . NS did absolutely right to went to USA to stop this war which was foolishly started by this coward Musharraf . He should have been tried a court martial and punished. The sob got the message and with collaboration of his chor commanders, did a coup to topple the Government. He is a coward who ran away from the country instead of facing the court and the law.
We can debate musharaf's choices during his time separately because you can't evaluate them well without knowing the context and situation fully, but still you can't question that his tenure was second best after Ayub's for Pakistan's development! I agree he should be trialed under article 6. For one and only one reason! For not hanging the thug Shareefs, Zardari, and Altaf Hussein when he had the golden opportunity to do so! And instead gave them a NRO!

You can not debate what a traitor of a country had done to the prestige and the dignity of the country when he laid down in front of American and allowed them to do whatever they want to do inside the country . This has been the history of the corrupt generals of this army .

jani1

D7hN-e5XoAIrkWy.jpg

الرضا

ایف سی والا بھی پٹھان ہے۔
یہاں ایک بات نوٹ کرنے کی ہے۔
ایف سی والے سپاہی کو جان بوجھ کر اشتعال دلایا گیا۔ ساتھ ساتھ ویڈیو بھی بنائی جا رہی تھی، مطلب چیزیں انجینیئر کی جارہی تھیں۔
اور وہی ہوا، پٹھان نے پٹھان کو طیش دلایا۔ دوسرا ایف سی والا جان پر کھیل کر بھی اپنے ساتھ کو فائر کرنے سے روکتا رہا۔
آسان الفاظ میں اس ایف سی کے سپاہی کو اعلیٰ کمان کی طرف سے عوام پر فائر کرنے کا حکم نہیں ملا تھا۔ بھائی بارود انسان کو سچ کا ساتھ دینے چاہیے، حق کے ساتھ رہنا چاہیے۔ کل اللہ کو منہ دکھانا ہے۔

ایف سی والا بھی پٹھان ہے۔
یہاں ایک بات نوٹ کرنے کی ہے۔
ایف سی والے سپاہی کو جان بوجھ کر اشتعال دلایا گیا۔ ساتھ ساتھ ویڈیو بھی بنائی جا رہی تھی، مطلب چیزیں انجینیئر کی جارہی تھیں۔
اور وہی ہوا، پٹھان نے پٹھان کو طیش دلایا۔ دوسرا ایف سی والا جان پر کھیل کر بھی اپنے ساتھ کو فائر کرنے سے روکتا رہا۔
آسان الفاظ میں اس ایف سی کے سپاہی کو اعلیٰ کمان کی طرف سے عوام پر فائر کرنے کا حکم نہیں ملا تھا۔ بھائی بارود انسان کو سچ کا ساتھ دینے چاہیے، حق کے ساتھ رہنا چاہیے۔ کل اللہ کو منہ دکھانا ہے۔
well according to army boot lickers, they are the most disciplined force?
how come they loose temper and open fire against the superiors order?
fauji is fauji they are trained personnel, they dont remain pathan or punjabi!
if they are like this trigger happy then they should be court martial.
you are taking the same excuse which some criminal use to defend the murder that ghairat mai akar qatl kardia !murder is a murder