Indian raw in pakistan

Unicorn

Banned
Very interesting. This DG ISI caught 22 Hindus working as Imams in Masjids one of them in a Major one. He handed them to the government and have no Idea what government did to them, where they are and made no effort to find out as well.

He says when he confronted them they confessed and said to him " Ok we are caught now bring us alcohol".

Good evidence of RAW in Pakistan it should be presented to all embassies of countries in Pakistan so they can all have a good laugh like I had.

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
what a nonsensical analysis, enemy is suppose to do what they do. if u will not hire smart people on the front line to protect your country than u have no right to be called an agency to protect Pakistan, Our trouble is we have smart people but they are kept under due to scare tactics and there for country's agencies are run by nincompoops and results are failutre

if those captured Indians were not declared enemy agents fingur printed and than let them go as per some treaty, than this act would have brought attention to the spying by India and at the same time they would have been let go due to the treaty, if there was one.

Last edited:

desicad

haha.....baees RAW ke moilvi the......ek jo tha wo satellite town pindi ki sabsi badi masjid ka kitne saalon se imam tha.......jab usko pakad liya aur usko bataye gaye facts to bolta hai thik hai ab aap mujhe sharab pilaye.........absolutely hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
This man some butt is a real joker.....says handed these moulvies to the govt. and doesn't know what happened to them afterwards......

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
Why RAW need to go there ,when your own
People are desperately fighting for the
FRANCHISE for cia,raw,moss,British.
Don't forget uncle bin laden was caught with the
Courtesy of these people.

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
Why RAW need to go there ,when your own
People are desperately fighting for the
FRANCHISE for cia,raw,moss,British.
Don't forget uncle bin laden was caught with the
Courtesy of these people.

indian125

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
very good comedy show. we should give him job in bollywood. he will be one of best competitor of boman irani.

redaxe

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
قرآن و حدیث ہمیں توحید کے بعد جو سب سے بڑا درس دیتا ہے وہ جھوٹ سے بچنے کا ہے اور میرے پیارے دوست جانتے ہیں کہ جھوٹ برائیوں کی جڑ ہے اگر جھوٹ ختم ہو جائے تو ہمارا معاشرا دوبار اخلاقی بلندیاں حاصل کر سکتا ہے ورنہ کسی قسم کی امید رکھنا سوائے خوش فہمی کے اور کچھ نہیں۔

جزاکم اللہ
والسلام​

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
YEAH unicorn exactly the same way we laughed at Bombay drama.... when ajmal kasab was saying '' baghwan ham ko kabhi maaf nahi karega''.... I really laughed when he was speaking tapori Hindi.......

desicad

YEAH unicorn exactly the same way we laughed at Bombay drama.... when ajmal kasab was saying '' baghwan ham ko kabhi maaf nahi karega''.... I really laughed when he was speaking tapori Hindi.......
May be you laughed......most pakistanis did not because they know that kasab is a pakistani....

PkRevolution

Very interesting. This DG ISI caught 22 Hindus working as Imams in Masjids one of them in a Major one. He handed them to the government and have no Idea what government did to them, where they are and made no effort to find out as well.

He says when he confronted them they confessed and said to him " Ok we are caught now bring us alcohol".

Good evidence of RAW in Pakistan it should be presented to all embassies of countries in Pakistan so they can all have a good laugh like I had.

InshaAllah very soon a time is comming when we will not handover them back but chainsaw their throats in public and in open media. Then you will believe what we say.

Unicorn

Banned
InshaAllah very soon a time is comming when we will not handover them back but chainsaw their throats in public and in open media. Then you will believe what we say.

Well I would have hung those 22. You should find out where they are and hang them it will be justifiable, something u r DG should have done, he took it very lightly. But i know he is lying.