Indian boys attack kashmiri girl's hostel while celebrating victory

maeen

Citizen
I recieved a news-"Last night when Indians won the match and were busy in celebrations, in the meanwhile the Hindu students of SKAUST-J attacked the Girls Hostel of SKAUST-J in RS Pora Jammu.There they abused
Kashmiri muslim girls, severely exceedeing the limits, but the harrased gils didnt uttered a word." This is India, Incredibly India, and this is what for my beloved sisters and brothers were cheering for Last night, though they are in minority but they do exist.
http://www.frontlinekashmir.org/2011/03/so-you-support-indian-cricket-team.html

This is not the first time we Kashmiri have to face this harassment in our own nation Kashmir..Being a kashmiri i feel its high time we start raising our voice and make sure our voices be heard..n this is the best platform ...i know me and my kashmiri people will find ample support n love from the nation of Pakistan
A request please do cover it loud and clear in media..as the biased indian media is again calling it "millatant attack" which in itself proves how baseless baised and hypocritc they are.
Appeal again.." Please do cover it loud and make sure our the people of kashmir voices are hear."

pakiace

Banned
Re: Indian boys attack kashmiri girls hostel celebrating victory

Salaam
this news is simply as atrocious as extending hands with india for friendship i DENOUNCE THIS CRICKET DIPLOMACY - AND MARK THIS AS MORE SUFFERINGS FOR INNOCENT KASHMIRIS!
i am with you maeen as of i am well aware of this incident and found it credibly true plausible justifying indian barbarianism against kashmiris

myself i am ashamed of having such government who wow to have diplomatic/strategy ties with india
WHAT EVER WE WANT WE WISH, IS SECONDARY TO FOREMOST KASHMIR ISSUE BEING RESOLVED AT UTMOST

I REQUEST ALL PAKISTANIS TO DRIVE MAXIMUM LIME LIGHT TO KASHMIR ISSUE IN THIS CRICKET DIPLOMACY! I URGE ALL PAKISTANIS TO STOP BRAGGING ABOUT THIS AMAN KA CHAKKA AND AMAN KI ASHA ( INDEPENDENT KASHMIR AND THEN WE'LL THINK WHAT TO DO WITH INDIA)

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

There is no peace untill Kashmir issue is resolved.

concern_paki

Hate India ............ Hate India ................. Hate India .................... They do not want any PEACE on this earth and they only live their lives in the lust of POWER and MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)

Fikar mat karo sister India se dushmani hamare khoon mae hae..... ham esi dushmani mae pal kar jawan hoe haen aur esi mae marengen...... Han Cricket ke chakke ya indian CHAKKON ke dance hamae os dushmani se hata nahi sakte.... hame kashmir bhi yad hae aur Pakistan mae india jo sazish aur fasad kar raha hae wo bhi ham dekh rahe haen....... ye saare hisab ham ek bar mae hi chukta karengen inshallah.... don't worry.

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)

ese leyh mainay apni ek post main app bhaiuon say kaha tha k abb cricket k medan ko choorh k
os medan main kehlnay waloo k leyh duaa karoo jisko abad mujahideen nay kar rakha hai ...

puri quam agar kise mujahid group ka naam lay k dua nahi karsakti k wo kise mujahid group ya mujahideen k leaders ko nahi mantay
tu yeh keh k tu duaa karsakti hai puri quam k Ya Allah apny sachy mujahideen ko kamyabian ata farma ...??

kash pak fauj kashmir main larhny walo k sath ghaddari na karti tu mujahideen nay jo doda division indian army say lar k hasil kia
tha 15sal pehlay jo mujahideen ki bari azeem kamyabi thi pehli kamyabi thi os k bad wo agay barhtay magar fauj or isi nay un mujahideen ki
suplly line yeh keh k band kardi k humari ijazat k baghir etna bara opreation kiuon kia gea ? Inna-lillahi-wa-inna-elayhi-rajeuoon

apni maan behno ki ezzat bachany k leyh hummay munafiqo say ijazat layna paraygi ??

suply line band honay ka nuqsan azeem fath badtareen shikasat main badal di in munafiqo nay kaee bahadur shaheed hoay
masjid ko musalmano ko shahdeed nuqsan pohanchaya hinduo nay

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yeh duniya ka asool hai jo jitna jhukta hai us ko utna hi dabaya jata hai yahan tak ke woh mer jata hai.ser utha ker jeeny walo ko koi nahi dabata.hum sab gulam hai koi system ka,koi cast aur sects ka, etc...aaj ky daur main sirf aik group real meanings main azaaad hai aur woh group mujahdeen ka hai woh chahy dunya ky kisi bi kony main hai.kiu ke un ka kanoon,un ki zindagi,un ka system sab islam hai.aur un ko koi dabanay wala nahi.

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
Fikr na karo inshallah is india ka janaza aik hee bar nilay ga bas apnay or apnay bachon kay emaan ko mazboot karo yeh qissa ab khatam hoga.

maeen

Citizen
such and more atrocities are reported everyday...since 2008 the struggle is on rise..now media dsnt cover..our leaders are attacked openly like geelani saab n mirwaiz..dis is wat dey call freedom of speech or dialogue to talk..dose introlocutors are nothn..India shld wake up as Kashmir is a disputed area recognized by the entire world...wat isreal is doing to palestine..India is doing to Kashmir..wat india dsnt realzie that they hav no good relation with any neighbourss..
Just need support from dose people we kashmiris trust,

mrsami

Citizen
yes this show their mentality. I wounder what these bloody would have done if in case they had lost the game. As long we keep silence they will advance in their bitterness as its hindu nature they r couragious only and untill their is no resistance. If their is they run away like pigs.

drkjke

hai jurm e zaeefi ki sazaa merg e mufaajaat

brother the only way to stop hindus atrocities towards muslims is jihad.jihad is the only way
stop wasting time in dialogues
even mao de tung the famous chinese leader said that dialogues can only succeed when the gun is doing these dialogues
do u people think that india will free kashmir after you people do "peaceful" talks with indians?
tell me when did a nation get freedom without fight?
so be brave and dont let hindus abuse your women ,a muslim is ghairatmand and honurable and he protects his women...not like pakistanis who did not cry a tear when aafia siddiqui was raped but cried buckets of tears when indian team defeated them in a clevelrly fixed match

drkjke

yes this show their mentality. I wounder what these bloody would have done if in case they had lost the game. As long we keep silence they will advance in their bitterness as its hindu nature they r couragious only and untill their is no resistance. If their is they run away like pigs.

so called patriotic pakistanis are also to be blamed for all this shame over us.
they in support of their army label the islamists and mujahideen as "terrorists" who are biggest enemies of india....remember that india fears mujahideen the most and it does not fear pakistani army at all.its a fact.like the fact that mujahideen freed the part of kashmir which is free from india now.....even your army acknowledges that.those mujahideen were parents of present day mujahideen ,but present day mujahideen are being label by misguided people as terrorists under orders from your master the america.and america wants you people to be hindus eternal slave
even haafiz saeed now says openly that the day taliban get victory in afghanistan it will take less than a year inshalah to free kashmir

Imranpak

This is Indian democracy folks where one religious groups attacks another after victory in a sporting contest!. Whenever the Hindu's and idolaters have lead a nation they've opressed even their own people, they can never be our friends with an incurable disease in their hearts.

PKPKPKPK

hate for what reason ??? aur javan to hum bhi hua he pakistan ki sajisho ko sunkar hamara khoon nai khol ta kya hum apki galti ya nahi gina rahi iska matlab ye nahi ke aap har baat ko ek ladhai ka hisa bana lo again asking hate india for what/????