India: A dangerous place to be a woman.

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Just watched this programme that I want to share with others. It's eye opener that reveals the condition of women in India, very upsetting though:(.

[TUNEDOTPK]115105[/TUNEDOTPK]

Last edited by a moderator:

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is nothing. If you really want to know the most dangerous place for women on earth than you got to watch PBS documentary " Outlawed in Pakistan " It was shown in US twice, whenever its on youtube I will post here.

It shows how the women are raped and than jailed by the state in Pakistan I don't think there is any other country besides Afghanistan where such things happen.

again? :doh::banghead:...can't we just condemn what is condemnable without turning it into a pak vs. india issue? :(

Humi

I am sorry:(:( but I see that Imranpak is turning into another Modern Fakir:(. I was shocked to see his name on the thread I almost throw up.

Since this upsets you a lot I will not respond to Modern Fakir's next two threads:( I will be in a bit of pain but I will make that scarifice:(

I do not think that was the intent of thread starter as he didn't mock India over it...I believe he was just sharing the news...and thanks, I appreciate it...

Unicorn

Banned
I do not think that was the intent of thread starter as he didn't mock India over it...I believe he was just sharing the news...and thanks, I appreciate it...

I will take your word for it and will give Imranpak a pass. He is my friend. We made an agreement that after the war of Guzba Hind, if I saw him injured I will get him fixed up and make sure he and his family is at a safe place and he will do the same for me:biggthumpup:

Bani Adam

Senator (1k+ posts)
What do you think of Pakistan where women are scared to death of even reporting such crimes...please don't use the misery of some victims to mock a nation over it!

madam, don't take everything on "yourself" esp when you already abandoned Pakistan - you want to discuss the status of women in Pakistan then open a dedicated thread for that; this isn't the relevant thread for you.

Humi

madam, don't take everything on "yourself" esp when you already abandoned Pakistan - you want to discuss the status of women in Pakistan then open a dedicated thread for that; this isn't the relevant thread for you.

going by the same logic, India and Its women are not your concern either as you don't live there either...If you can comment on that where most likely your family doesn't live at all why can't I comment about where most of my family lives?

Pakistan1992

This is nothing. If you really want to know the most dangerous place for women on earth than you got to watch PBS documentary " Outlawed in Pakistan " It was shown in US twice, whenever its on youtube I will post here.

It shows how the women are raped and than jailed by the state in Pakistan I don't think there is any other country besides Afghanistan where such things happen.

agar yeh hi thread started yeh thread lagata Conditions of women in Pakistan(miserabel), I don't think so tum indian ke baray mein kuch kehte, tum bus Pakistan ko hi condemn kerte and u wouldn't have talked about india, but ab jub ind ki lagai hai u talked about Pakistan.

VoteME

Minister (2k+ posts)
India is certainly a worse place for woman. Women from all over the world who get death sentence should all be sent to India. Pakistan's security situation is bad which is due to India/America/TTP malicious activities. But once these threats are treated, it will be a paradise for tourists:)

auqab

Minister (2k+ posts)
my goodness 15 yr old gal acidified face was the most saddening thing ever to see :( , May Allah help her, how cruel one could get!!!

Bani Adam

Senator (1k+ posts)
going by the same logic, India and Its women are not your concern either as you don't live there either...If you can comment on that where most likely your family doesn't live at all why can't I comment about where most of my family lives?

wow, super-genius -- mohtarma, for your kind information, this thread is about woman in India NOT woman of the world let alone woman of Pakistan; so please keep your feminism to yourself because (a) you shouldn't try to twist the subject of the thread by your self-pitying, (b) we'ld comment on the thread what we 'ld deem fit - it's free speech - NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS to JUDGE what is mockery and what not, and (c) you shouldn't be judging people so fast.

Above all, if you're so sympathetic to the Feminist movement, then as charity begins at home, you ought to first do something to fix the rising trend of "honour killings" in your own extended kith and kin in Canada, esp Mississauga, Brampton, Montreal etc before you begin to worry for Pakistan. And if you want to do something for Pakistani women then do return and do something from within instead of your lofty talking the talk here. Goodbye!

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Both countries r same in terms of crime...I am sure..

It is human nature that he dont see any bad thing in his country he loved , but all others look worst...

Our People blame the world best countries in the same way...

Could u imagine that we have every day target killing in Karachi since las so many years....

Did our citizen of other cities like Islam abad or Lahore protested yet against this action to put pressure on Govt....to stop it...???

Never .............

We r dead.......Shame on us.................

How dare we to blame others.......

Imranpak

African countries are the worst for women where inhuman rituals are practised. Pak and Bharat are basically the same only that the former is more willing to accept it's problems.

Humi

wow, super-genius -- mohtarma, for your kind information, this thread is about woman in India NOT woman of the world let alone woman of Pakistan; [HI]so please keep your feminism to yourself [/HI]because (a) you shouldn't try to twist the subject of the thread by your self-pitying, (b) we'ld comment on the thread what we 'ld deem fit - it's free speech - NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS to JUDGE what is mockery and what not, and (c) you shouldn't be judging people so fast.

Above all, if you're so sympathetic to the Feminist movement, then as charity begins at home, you ought to first do something to fix the rising trend of "honour killings" in your own extended kith and kin in Canada, esp Mississauga, Brampton, Montreal etc before you begin to worry for Pakistan. And if you want to do something for Pakistani women then do return and do something from within instead of your lofty talking the talk here. Goodbye!

ok, I will give you a point that perhaps I did make up my mind about you intentions without giving you the benefit of the doubt for which I would have apologized if you had not labelled me as well...and I give you the same advice..please go to India and fix their problems instead of wasting time on the net....lead by example! cheers!

Humi

Both countries r same in terms of crime...I am sure..

It is human nature that he dont see any bad thing in his country he loved , but all others look worst...

Our People blame the world best countries in the same way...

Could u imagine that we have every day target killing in Karachi since las so many years....

Did our citizen of other cities like Islam abad or Lahore protested yet against this action to put pressure on Govt....to stop it...???

Never .............

We r dead.......Shame on us.................

How dare we to blame others.......

Well said...what moral authority do we have to condemn other nations if we can't control ourselves?! India ki aurton ka bada dukh hai...at least they went out on the streets protesting after that delhi victim demanding stricter rules and punishment...and what do we do? How many times we go out on the streets for these women? In fact, you will find many calling these incidents conspiracies only...(serious)

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Well said...what moral authority do we have to condemn other nations if we can't control ourselves?! India ki aurton ka bada dukh hai...at least they went out on the streets protesting after that delhi victim demanding stricter rules and punishment...and what do we do? How many times we go out on the streets for these women? In fact, you will find many calling these incidents conspiracies only...(serious)
Islamabad or Lahore people never protest even that whats going on with our brothers in Karachi....

We r very musch worried about Seria , or Barma or Palestine , but never we did a protest for peace in Pakistan.....

Humi

Islamabad or Lahore people never protest even that whats going on with our brothers in Karachi....

We r very musch worried about Seria , or Barma or Palestine , but never we did a protest for peace in Pakistan.....

my point exactly! India ki aurton ki fikar hai...Syria ki aurton ki fiqar hai...aur apni aurton kay haqooq kay liyay kuch nahin karna...(serious)..worry about others, sure...they are humans too and we should be concerned about them...but why the lack of concern for our own society?

Bani Adam

Senator (1k+ posts)
ok, I will give you a point that perhaps I did make up my mind about you intentions without giving you the benefit of the doubt for which I would have apologized if you had not labelled me as well...and I give you the same advice..please go to India and fix their problems instead of wasting time on the net....lead by example! cheers!

Mohtarma, thank you for bestowing your papal crown of leadership - yes, we lead by example for Pakistan; so when you begin to worry more for Pakistan than defending another country on this thread/Forum, you 'ld come back and there may also be ample examples for you to follow! Cheers!