In Sha Allah ! PML n is winning Na-107 by-election with comfortable margin.

Corrupt

Senator (1k+ posts)
je je Mr. khan always remember these farmaans during disco's and viscies (clap)(clap)(clap)
one can not say any thing about any one

Do I look like I support Mr. Khan...
get ur fact correct...
I don't support anyone here but don't drag other party leaders into this thread ... un k supporters gali dein gai....

parsa_pari

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Do I look like I support Mr. Khan...
get ur fact correct...
I don't support anyone here but don't drag other party leaders into this thread ... un k supporters gali dein gai....
I dam care of garbage language i always tried to talk with facts and with truth. No one knows what one is in the eyes of Almighty your comments are ridiculous. One has no right to say any thing that how a Muslim he is or not. One should take care of his Contact with Almighty Allah. Every Muslim has his relation with Almighty Allah. We should take care of ourselves rather than others.

PTi.PTi

Citizen
:lol:bhai na poochain inn se yaar inn ko yea b nahi pata k kotla india k border pe ha ya kahan ha :lol:
main kotla ka rehne wala hoon aur yea sada banda (abid raza)kaise ghar se niklta ha kitne gunmans hote hain iss k sath kitna log tang hain iss se inn ko nahi pata
aur yea advocate mpa yea bechara toa tea bnane k leye ha abid raza k leye :lol:

PTi.PTi

Citizen
saada aadmi wo b abid raza [hilar]
oh bhai main kotla ka hi rehne wala hoon aur iss saada admi ko bohat achi tarha se janta hoon[hilar]
mere czns pe pressure daal raha ha kab se k pti ki suport band karain[hilar]
but humaisha mayoos hi hota ha bechara :angry_smile:

zafarullah

Councller (250+ posts)
pmln aur ppp waly jab nay pakistan ki baat karty hain tho mujy hansi aati hai likan dar b jata hoon q k agar ye waqi govt main ajaty hain dubara tho wo naya pakistan kaisy hoga. kis balochistan hoga.? kia pujab alag mulk hoga? waghaira waghaira

parsa_pari

486310_457857464252539_2116689548_n.jpg

parsa_pari

Another Independent Candidate here....Soon will update you about Na-162. Bit busy because number of People are ready to shift from one party to another. Specially Largaries are ready to take a flight........every one which i have predicted remained true. Only awais Lagari is resisting all others lagaries (Electable) are ready to Fly.......

But here goes the Independent candidate from NA-107
989431222.jpg

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger

اگرچہ سیاسی اختلاف اپنی جگہ مگر عابد رضا ایک بہادر اور ایماندار آدمی ہے ڈوئیاں گروپ کا مکو اسی نے ٹھپا تھا البتہ سزائے موت کے حکم نے اسے کم ازکم مسلمان ضرور بنا دیا ہے

Uzair Ch

Councller (250+ posts)
Thats why I always believe traditional parties like Muslim League, PPP are so strong historically because village leaders, amaideen, buzurg, chaudhries sardars/malaks are given so much importance in political decision making. People in villages sacrifice their personal liking and disliking and vote on the "Ijtemai soch". This ijtemai faisala of a village that who to vote is made by the elders in a sitting before every election. Candidates come and meet them and the leaders of the baradaris make a public announcement that they will vote for a particular candidate. After that the entire community ignoring their personal liking decide to vote for the consensus candidate. This is our traditional politics and the dilenma of PTI is that it is currently suffering internal resistence from old workers and new workers. PML N is also letting people from PML Q, ANP, PPP and PTI in but the difference between PTI and PML N approach to let electables join is very different.

When 4 strong candidates from a same constituency approach PML N to join, the leadership refers the case to the local leadership of that constituency to take feedback. The leadership of that particular constituency tells goods the bads and the chances of winning and strengths/weaknesses of all 4 candidates. Then the leadership selects the strongest among the 4 to join PML N and rejects the applications of other 3. While PTI lets all 4 to join and tell them decision will be made at the time of elections who will be given the ticket. This PTI strategy of letting everyone in and not filtering at the time of application to join has created a mess in the party, now everyone is fighting.

Last edited:

IMRANKHAN1

Minister (2k+ posts)
@parsa-pari - Lying is another sin which is classified among the Greater sins. The famous scholar, Shaykh Ansari (r.a.) writes in his book, Makasib al-Muharrama:
Common sense suggests lying is Harām, all the revealed religions also say so; particularly Islam. The Quran is explicit in this regard. The corpus of hadith (opinion of the majority of the jurists) verifies this tenet and reason also sustains this assertion.

People think that a liar gains a victory over his victim. What Ive learned is that a lie is an act of self-abdication, because one surrenders ones reality to the person to whom one lies, making that person ones master, condemning oneself from then on to faking the sort of reality that persons view requires to be fakedThe man who lies to the world, is the worlds slave from then onThere are no white lies, there is only the blackest of destruction, and a white lie is the blackest of all.
Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

IMRANKHAN1

Minister (2k+ posts)
@parsa-pari - Lying is another sin which is classified among the Greater sins. The famous scholar, Shaykh Ansari (r.a.) writes in his book, Makasib al-Muharrama:
Common sense suggests lying is Harām, all the revealed religions also say so; particularly Islam. The Quran is explicit in this regard. The corpus of hadith (opinion of the majority of the jurists) verifies this tenet and reason also sustains this assertion.

People think that a liar gains a victory over his victim. What Ive learned is that a lie is an act of self-abdication, because one surrenders ones reality to the person to whom one lies, making that person ones master, condemning oneself from then on to faking the sort of reality that persons view requires to be fakedThe man who lies to the world, is the worlds slave from then onThere are no white lies, there is only the blackest of destruction, and a white lie is the blackest of all.
Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged