In Sha Allah ! PML n is winning Na-107 by-election with comfortable margin.

parsa_pari

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
PML N has rejoined in Gujrat. Abid Raza kotla did the great job.
578525_545883465428432_1546971723_n.jpg

A Impressive news for PML N Abid Raza kotla and Malik Hanif Awan both are United now. Malik Should Improve himself as he is the president of Gujrat PML N chapter while Abid Raza kotla as the President of Youth wing should work out the Plan to help PML N more and more.......

Last edited by a moderator:

parsa_pari

Preparation has started for urgent Jalsa. Hamaza Shabaz will be welcomed in kotla (A small village of Sara-alamgir) Abid raza kotla the blood of the Land is hosting the Guest. All happened just within few hours and a massive gathering will be there in just 18 hr time. Nice to see PML n ready to fight with PPPP+PMLQ in their home ground and in Na-162 with Rai of PTI in the home of Rai family of PTI. In sha Allah all the election seats will be swept by PML N.

rayan11

MPA (400+ posts)
Allah jhoot na bulwaye to lakhooon ka thathaeen marta samandar hi lag raha hai(bigsmile)(abadi wese wohan ki hazaroon main hai)

Innocent person

Preparation has started for urgent Jalsa. Hamaza Shabaz will be welcomed in kotla (A small village of Sara-alamgir) Abid raza kotla the blood of the Land is hosting the Guest. All happened just within few hours and a massive gathering will be there in just 18 hr time. Nice to see PML n ready to fight with PPPP+PMLQ in their home ground and in Na-162 with Rai of PTI in the home of Rai family of PTI. In sha Allah all the election seats will be swept by PML N.

Abey bhai punjab main govt. kis ki hai.. Jis ki govt. uska candidate hi jeetey ga By-elections main.. Hamesha yahi hota chala aa raha hai.. mushkil sey ik hi koi example miley gi jis main provincial govt. ka candidate By-election main haara ho.. (serious)

parsa_pari

Allah jhoot na bulwaye to lakhooon ka thathaeen marta samandar hi lag raha hai(bigsmile)(abadi wese wohan ki hazaroon main hai)

my dear brother unfortunately you need to read the geography of Pakistan still you are a student. Before asking serious questions one should read the subject. Na-107 is consisted of Sara alam gir and khariya district. Khariya has 42 union councils and one of them is kotla. abid raza kotla is massive political force there. Arbab kotla khan is the place near Pakistan India boader. In such a passive area holding even few thousand people by a Simple man is a massive thing. I will post the tomorrow pictures the tomorrow gathering is going to be held in just 18 hour preparation in a village....this is a very bad sign for PMLQ and PPPP. because Gujrat is there home ground. Abid support was necessary for hanif to win.

parsa_pari

Abey bhai punjab main govt. kis ki hai.. Jis ki govt. uska candidate hi jeetey ga By-elections main.. Hamesha yahi hota chala aa raha hai.. mushkil sey ik hi koi example miley gi jis main provincial govt. ka candidate By-election main haara ho.. (serious)

I know this is the salogen of PTI kids. ps-21 election is also near. pppp in provincial as well as in federal govt. very good chance they are going to lose in their home base. where they won last time with 10k votes. Nice to see PML N taking very seriously these by election. Result of Ps-21 will be very close PML N supported Nationalist going to win in the home of PPPP that is Sindh. I do analysis rather than garbage language......thnaks

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
yar INSHAALLAH sirf us kaam me kahty hyn jo allah ko bhi acha lagy,allah ko bhi pasand ho.
allah kab chahy ga k lootny waly log qabiz a jaeyn.yeh to hmary amaal ki waja se maujooda tola hum pe azaab bana hua ha.is me allah ki raza nahe ha,hmary kartoot hyn.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
PMLN could win without any such union of two because PMLN is already in union with Potwaries and Police. So not a big news.

Khallas

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ooo you looser - why you initially pretended as PTI member :lol::lol::lol:

Akhir PML(N) k supporters hoo - Rangbaz - jhooti - Fareebi to tumhare rag rag main bassi ho gi (bigsmile)

Ager PML(N) Govt mein ho kar bhi Elections haar jaati hay to Lanaaat Gaaanjooo per -
(omg)

jaggu

MPA (400+ posts)
my dear brother unfortunately [HI]you need to read the geography of Pakistan s[/HI]till you are a student. Before asking serious questions one should read the subject. Na-107 is consisted of Sara alam gir and khariya district. Khariya has 42 union councils and one of them is kotla. abid raza kotla is massive political force there. Arbab kotla khan is the place near Pakistan India boader. In such a passive area holding even few thousand people by a Simple man is a massive thing. I will post the tomorrow pictures the tomorrow gathering is going to be held in just 18 hour preparation in a village....this is a very bad sign for PMLQ and PPPP. because Gujrat is there home ground. Abid support was necessary for hanif to win.

Kotla is not near Indian border LOL. Ch Abid Raza is a simple man ? jokes. Anyway, no disrespect to the man i know him personely and the way he stood up against Ch 'braathers' .
I admit PTI in Gujrat is in tatters though. Wonder whos handling matters of Gujrat , theyr doing really good job destroying the party there.

Last edited:

PM ImranKhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Doesnot matter who will win. Pti prepare for general election. Me from kaira vote to imran khan and also my family and friends fron na106 kaira

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
سرکار ذرا بتانا پسند کریں گے کہ عابد رضا کا سیاسی عہدہ کیا ہے کیا وہ مسلم لیگ نون کا ایم پی ہے یا ایم این اے یا پھر ناظم اگر آپ درست جواب سے نوازیں تو بندہ بڑا مشکور ہوگا اگر پڑہے لکھوں کو یہ ہی مقام ملتا ہے جو مسلم لیگ نون دے رہی ہے تو یقینآ کوئی تعجب کی بات نہیں ہےعرفان الدین یہ صاحب ہیں ایم پی اے جن کو شائد ان کے گھر والے بھی نہیں پہچانتے مگر ڈنڈا عابد رضا کا چلتا ہے ایسے لوگوں کے اسمبلی میں جانے سے عوام کی کیا خدمت ہوگی

12dcb2cd43332e2b17ab98edafbf1e82.JPG

عرفان الدین ایم پی اے نون
[MENTION=37105]parsa_pari[/MENTION]

silverchloride

Councller (250+ posts)
I think PTI should have patented the slogans of 'Youth', 'Change' and 'New Pakistan' - PMLN is shamelessly copying the slogans of PTI.

This shows a lot about the originality they have. PMLN who has been in power atleast 5 times or even more now has woken up to the dream of a new Pakistan. Atleast PPP sticks to its 'Rooti, Kapra, Makaan' and do not copy what is working well..

Synikmaster

MPA (400+ posts)
Akhir ya [MENTION=37105]parsa_pari[/MENTION] khul kar samanay aa hi gaya jo kahta tha I am PTI supporters...Jaisay leader jhootay uur makar ''Nooras'' wasay hi workers..
Cha.wal na ho tu