In Session 6th August 2011 - Imran Khan - Special Programe From Sit In

saeedafridi

Councller (250+ posts)
tum jese tamash beenon k liye nawaz, zardari, altaf, bilor jese drama baz hi kafi hein.....aap k pat me kyon dard horaha he....aap na dekhiye iss dramebaz ka drama aur ooper bayan kerda farishton ko vote dijiye aur apni zindagi aasan banayie.....shukria

Meray bhai we are educated people and have the manners to defend PTI on every forum , I have seen on other forums as well, Please this is my request to all of the supporters of PTI to understand others and then respond in a proper manner.. Cauz we need to become an example for others and my last request , when u say I.K, please stop this notion and mention PTI, remeber this is not going to be a party of one family. Inshallah tehrek insaf he change layee gi.

noumman

Citizen
hello, why would you think its drama, to be honest he is doing the right thing which is mobilizing the dead people and he has done a great job, trust me i hated politics but after watching IK and his stand now I am very well aware of the country politics, We should all support him for a good cause

teknikel

Minister (2k+ posts)
pakistan is a slave country and in pakistan no party can come in to govt. without the approval of america.America rule in this country through Pakistani army and agencies.if you think imran khan can come in power without the approval of america via army ,then you live in the world of fool.

this will continue till there is any revolution.

These dharnas by imran khan are just to show to america and army that look i have got some support of people and why dont you make me prime minister.

There is a general opinion that west and america dont want Nawaz sharif to come in power.It means that Nawaz sharif or pml must be good for the country b/c they want puppets and army knows if nawaz sharif will be in power then he will really be a prime minister with authority who will not take dictation.[/Nawaz Sharif was prime minsiter two times but did nothing. MAy be u r the direckt benificery of N league thats why u r saying so against Imran Khan, otherwise Imran is the tiger of pakistan and tiger cant be dictated ]

iasoomro

Citizen
Billi ko khawab mien chichre dikhte hien. is mien koi shaq nhn k woh face book aur Internet pe prime minister hien