In Session 20th June 2010 - Maulana Ahmed Ludhianvi, Haroon Rasheed

capre786

Minister (2k+ posts)
Maulana Ahmed Ludhianvi, Haroon Rasheed Analyst and Mujeeb-ur-Rehman Shami Analyst in fresh episode ...

[FLV]http://moviesrack.com/May2010/Insession20June2010.flv[/FLV]

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Molana Sipahe Sahab started by saying that "sipah e sahaba ka taulaq kabhi dehasht gardi sey nahin raha"............I was waiting for Asma to slap him.......................

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
This drama of making "Sipahs" either for "Suhabas" or for "Hussain" etc whatever the names may be, should and henceforth stop. These type of people without any exception are not "Thakaydar" of all those passed personalities. All these Jamaats should be banned and all mosques in the country should be named after the locality, for example Masjid F-6, Masji Mohallah so and so. In the radius of 500 yards only one mosque should be allowed and everyone should pray there. Every kind of sect/firqa should be banned with a iron hand. people should and must only identify themselves as "Muslim". Anyone speaking other than this name, should be punished by pulling his tongue out publicly. That is the only and drastic way. There is no room for "fitnas" in religion and these type of fitnas should be crushed even at the cost of million lives. I do not feel any sympathy for all fitna-baz.

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
25 MNAs of PPP were elected with the support of SSP

Banned terrorists organization Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP) leader Maulana Ahmad Ludhianvi has alleged that at least 25 MNAs of Pakistan Peoples Party won elections with the support of SSP. He reiterated that SSP is not working against the interest of the country.
Maulana Ludhianvi expressed his views during Dunya News program Insession where he said that Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Jamshed Dasti, Hayat ullha Tareen and Faisal Karim Kundi have managed to win the elections from their respective constituencies with the support of SSP. He also claimed that several MNAs and MPAs of PML-N and PML-Q requested for SSPs support during the February 2008 general elections. He denied the perception that SSP is working to carry out terrorist activities in the country. He informed that former president Pervez Musharraf has imposed sanctions on SSP but these sanctions were not endorsed by the parliament.
Maulana Ludhianvi alleged that Punjab Governor Salman Tasser and Interior Minister Rehman Malik were plotting conspiracy against him. He complained of unfair behavior of the government against his organization.
It is worth mentioning that PPP leader Jamshed Dasti was also invited to participate in the program but he did not come.

realist1

Citizen
Patience Plzzzzzzzz!! and tolerance!!

:angry_smile:
SHAHEED CHAUDHRY .. Please be patience.. If u realy Educated you have to listen everyone. If u dont have patience wot you said u actually deserve it. Actually these big organizations are not bad as there is a propaganda against these organization. They all have to operate in Pakistan like other country. Right now Corrupt Govt. is there Management is complete failure. This illegitimate govt is giving lame excuses to the public about current phenomenon. They are infiltrated in our country by Illegitimate Contrcats and supporting Foreign Terrorists' Agenda. If u have good reading and sharp eye u can understand the situation. Other 22 banned organizations are operating openly Just only one organization is targeted. While if this Govt. needs votes of these banned organizations behind the curtain they are shaking hands with these organizations.

Pakistan Zindabad.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
:angry_smile:
SHAHEED CHAUDHRY .. Please be patience.. If u realy Educated you have to listen everyone. If u dont have patience wot you said u actually deserve it. Actually these big organizations are not bad as there is a propaganda against these organization. They all have to operate in Pakistan like other country. Right now Corrupt Govt. is there Management is complete failure. This illegitimate govt is giving lame excuses to the public about current phenomenon. They are infiltrated in our country by Illegitimate Contrcats and supporting Foreign Terrorists' Agenda. If u have good reading and sharp eye u can understand the situation. Other 22 banned organizations are operating openly Just only one organization is targeted. While if this Govt. needs votes of these banned organizations behind the curtain they are shaking hands with these organizations.

Pakistan Zindabad.
Sorry, if you were diappointed. I have known SSP from very close. Their only agenda is shia-free Pakistan. They have attacked 'majalis' and other processions. They have been involved in target killing of shias.
Now you may ask whether shias have also taken revenge. The answer is yes. Killing of humans on any basis should be condemned.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
First of all I would say that Asma Chaudhry took a very bold step by inviting Maulana Ahmad Ludhianvi. Few more inteviews with thorough preparations and question list in front of her, she can become the Top anchor. She asked very pertinent questions and Maulana Ludianvi answered in a soft tone supported with solid arguments.

I hope Maulana Sahib will keep his words and stay away from any kind of violence. Althouth that Fraudia Jamhshed Dusti did not attend the programme but by looking at Maulana Ahmad’s knowledge on current affairs and the style of his talking, I think Maulana Ludhianvi would have knocked out an idiot like Jamshed Dusti quite easily.
When Murtaza Bhutto and Shahnawaz Bhutto started Al-Zulfiqar Terror Organisation, then Gen Zia did not have any option, but to bring forward and strengthened MQM. We got a similar situation here now and as we can see, Zardari is now preparing Jamshed Dusti to counteract MQM. Zardari is preparing another ‘ghunda, budmash and bhutta-khor’ in the shape of Jamshed Dusti.
And coincidentally today is a sad day, because this manhoos day is the birthday of Benazir. And this very day Benazir signed the NRO deal with Pervaiz Musharraf.

syed rizvi

Citizen
Excellent show. A must watch.

Asma Chaudhry here has done a tremendous job. She never spared anyone and asked very relevant questions. Good job.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sorry, if you were diappointed. I have known SSP from very close. Their only agenda is shia-free Pakistan. They have attacked 'majalis' and other processions. They have been involved in target killing of shias.
Now you may ask whether shias have also taken revenge. The answer is yes. Killing of humans on any basis should be condemned.

your primeminister is a shia

Politics Maestro

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
PPP denies forging ties with banned terror outfits to win elections

Lahore June 21 (ANI): Pakistan's Information and Broadcasting Minister Qamaruz Zaman Kaira has denied any link with the banned Sipah-e-Sahaba (SSP) leader Muhammad Ahmed Ludhianvi.

Buzz up!
Earlier, Ludhianvi had alleged that at least 25 Members of the National Assembly (MNA) belonging to the Pakistan People's Party (PPP) had won the general elections with the votes and support of his organization.

"I do not even know Ludhianvi, no banned outfit had supported our success in the general elections. Only the PPP workers and their votes had brought success in the polls," The Daily Times quoted Kaira, as saying.

"I never had connections with any outlawed group, neither, do I intend to," he added.

Wahab also backed Kaira, saying the PPP had never forged any such terror alliance to win elections.

"My party, does not belong to any sectarian group nor has it ever forged any such alliances. The PPP never asked for the SSP's support when it came to the elections," she said. (ANI)
http://news.oneindia.in/2010/06/21/pppdenies-forging-ties-with-banned-terror-outfits-to-winel.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+oneindia-news-international+(Oneindia+-+News+International)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
They must have forged tie..... they forged BB's will, didnt they? Them folks are good in forging (bigsmile)

makhnavi

You are a liar.You even dont know the context.Study yourself the history of shia domination after Iranian Revolution in Pakistan.Sipah e Sahaba HAS MORE VICTIMS THAN SHIAS.Tehreek e jafria lost its only one head on the other hand Sipah lost six heads of the organization.Shia is just like a cancer on the body of UMMAH.