"Imrans PUKAR raises over Rs10 million in mere one hour" GEO NEWS

Adeel

Founder
Imrans PUKAR raises over Rs10 million in one hour
ISLAMABAD: More than Rs10 million were raised on the call of Chairman Tehreek-e-Insaf and Shaukat Khanum Memorial Trust, Imran Khan for the relief and rehabilitation of people suffering from the devastation unleashed by the worst floods in the countrys history.

At a fund raiser here on Saturday, philanthropists generously donated hundreds of thousands rupees for the flood victims. Children also participated actively by giving away their pocket money for Shaukat Khanum Hospital and flood-stricken masses.

In a short span of one hour a massive amount of Rs10 million was raised for Shaukat Khanum Hospital and Rs750,000 for the people suffering from the aftermath of worst ever deluge.

Some of philanthropists separately and anonymously donated Rs1 million to Rs1.5 million to help their fellow countrymen

http://www.geo.tv/8-21-2010/70293.htm

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well done Imran Khan and the thousands upon thousands who are contributing to the cause!

More power to your elbows!

Telethon will be on for the whole day on Geo. Let's go people, this is the time to help the nations, Inshallah!

msmirza007

MPA (400+ posts)
telethon is only for five hours, but still not bad,
Well done Imran Khan and the thousands upon thousands who are contributing to the cause!

More power to your elbows!

Telethon will be on for the whole day on Geo. Let's go people, this is the time to help the nations, Inshallah!

Adeel

Founder
Don't tear like girl ! Get yourself up and act, rather than sitting back and praising others !!

and what are you doing? commenting on his tears? lol

may be you should suggest the same for yourself ;)

Last edited:

yhdil

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
and what are you doing? commenting on his tears? lol

may you should suggest the same for yourself ;)

Of course I am doing things what I can do in my capacity ! I do not have to announce that what good I am doing for them.

All I am saying is that we as a nation have become so lethargic by leaving our problems to others to resolve. We must take up our problems ourselves !!

Adeel

Founder
Of course I am doing things what I can do in my capacity ! I do not have to announce that what good I am doing for them.

All I am saying is that we as a nation have become so lethargic by leaving our problems to others to resolve. We must take up our problems ourselves !!

then how do you know he isn't doing anything? Stop judging others like that bhai. He was simply happy that people responded to Imran's appeal like that. Why did you have to put him down like that? I'm sure he is like you, not telling how much he donated or maybe doing a lot more than what you are.

Anyhow let's stick to the topic.

That is an incredible response by the people of Pakistan. It proves If we have a leadership that people can trust, we can achieve amazing things. Remember this is the nation, that gives the most charity per capita.

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
then how do you know he isn't doing anything? Stop judging others like that bhai. He was simply happy that people responded to Imran's appeal like that. Why did you have to put him down like that? I'm sure he is like you, not telling how much he donated or maybe doing a lot more than what you are.

That is an incredible response by the people of Pakistan. It proves If we have a leadership that people can trust, we can achieve amazing things. Remember this is the nation, that gives the most charity per capita.

Indeed we are all happy. Our people have huge hearts and they are ready to give their lives for a good cause. This proves how much people trust and love this man. Everyone should step in and donate. Especially the overseas Pakistanis. Just cut out your leisure expenses just for this month and give whatever you can. Inshallah we all together can beat this and get back on our feet. Ameen

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Thank you Adeel for the information.

Imran Khan keep up the good work, May Allah reward you with all His Rahma & Bounties. Ameen.
At time of need, we should not be so critiques on others. If some one has done a little bit of good, let us be appreciative and make Dua for the person, and Ask Allah swt to give us the strength to do even better.

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
For Pakistani members please donate via SMS

Type "PUKAAR" And Send it to 4361 to contribute Rs. 10 +tax

yhdil

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Well done. Ladooo Markaaa ke taraf sey AWARD aap ka howa. :D

hans

Banned
What did Imran gain in this one hour!

Doniya first hour 10 million,
and in akhrat gained nothing just a big fat Zero.

Well may be a few votes here and there, over all.

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)

I bet you are from moon. No doubt about it. I heard a news from NASA the other day saying that a retard is on it's way to moon and let's hope he makes it safely. I am glad you are there. Now, we have one less retard on earth.

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
Yar ye Kaam Altaf bahi or Zardari kion nei kartay?
Unko marnay walo se koi dilchaspi nei????

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yar ye Kaam Altaf bahi or Zardari kion nei kartay?
Unko marnay walo se koi dilchaspi nei????

Nahin Ji!
Aik ko bhattay(Jagga Tax) aur dosray ko commission say dilchaspi hay.

Note: Lay phir hoon dekh tamashay aur paid todioon kay tabar toor hamlay.

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)

"in akhrat gained nothing just a big fat Zero" Astaghfar. yeh to sirf ALLAH hi janta hey. app ko ilam e ghaib honein laga hey. criticism mein itnein neeechay mat chaley jaoo keh apni akharat kharab kar lo. woh jin per wahi nazal hoti thi woh iss dunya say parda kar chokey. sari dunya key insaan sirf zahri batoon say achha ya bura kehtey hein. Imran khan is doing excellent job. jab mein oss ko dekhta hoon to mujhey rashak ata hey.

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)
MQM Quaid Altaf Hussain calls for Serving Humanity

ajj altaf hussain nein generals ko bhi ashara dia hey keh woh take over kar lein lol. iss say ziada chawal mein nein zindghee mein nahi.MQM say ziada corrup mafia dunya mein nahi dekha. iss tarah ka mafia to italy mein bhi nahi hey. jahan say in mafias nein janam lia. ALLAH Karachi per reham karey AMIN.