"Imrans PUKAR raises over Rs10 million in mere one hour" GEO NEWS

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Rs.318,00,000 have been collected so far. Watch live telethon on GEO TV and keep pouring your trust in Imran Khan.

zjamal

Voter (50+ posts)
What did Imran gain in this one hour!

Doniya first hour 10 million,
and in akhrat gained nothing just a big fat Zero.

Well may be a few votes here and there, over all.

hahahaha ppl who r not in their senses should not come online to get themselves insulted....aap jao aur ja k apna brain transplant kerwao.....retards should have a regular check up of their brains....

alexendra85

Councller (250+ posts)
Wash your eyes then,you are one of the **** bheer in pakistan,this is the problem every body mind is sleeping,no body has feelings,even dont encourage people,good work imran outstanding,please help efected people as you can,may allah give you courage and long life.

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
kharat hi hoti hay in logoon per key paisey to detey hain imran ko vote nahi detey. lakh lanaat hay logoon per jis tarah paisey detey hain agar isi tarah vote bhi imran ko dain to shayed is mulk ka muqadar badal jaey.

aftabshah

Councller (250+ posts)
What did Imran gain in this one hour!

Doniya first hour 10 million,
and in akhrat gained nothing just a big fat Zero.

Well may be a few votes here and there, over all.

hans, u got stupid mind. be careful for islamic statement in future. U can get punishment by Allah.

Imran did a great job that zardari and other politicans are not doing. well done imran. May Allah bless you

Imrans PUKAR raises over Rs10 million in one hour
ISLAMABAD: More than Rs10 million were raised on the call of Chairman Tehreek-e-Insaf and Shaukat Khanum Memorial Trust, Imran Khan for the relief and rehabilitation of people suffering from the devastation unleashed by the worst floods in the countrys history.

At a fund raiser here on Saturday, philanthropists generously donated hundreds of thousands rupees for the flood victims. Children also participated actively by giving away their pocket money for Shaukat Khanum Hospital and flood-stricken masses.

In a short span of one hour a massive amount of Rs10 million was raised for Shaukat Khanum Hospital and Rs750,000 for the people suffering from the aftermath of worst ever deluge.

Some of philanthropists separately and anonymously donated Rs1 million to Rs1.5 million to help their fellow countrymen

http://www.geo.tv/8-21-2010/70293.htm

he is the only man who can stand for pakistan in every single problem but still peoples are washing the eggs of nawaz sharif and zardari common peoples wake up other wise wash the eggs of nawaz sharif and zardari for ever

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
(clap)(clap)(clap)

way to go Imran!!! truely remarkable, and major milestone for you.

In Alberta, Canada we had fund raising on Monday for the flood. Knowing there are only 25000 Muslims in Edmonton, we raised $230,000 in 4 hours.

last night we had fund raising for the Markaz-ul-islam just before taraveeh. We raised $102,000
in just around two hours. Average annual expense to run the Markaz is $17,000

Correction: its $17,000/month not ANNUAL. Property tax, utilities, insurance, maintenance are killers

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
he is the only man who can stand for pakistan in every single problem but still peoples are washing the eggs of nawaz sharif and zardari common peoples wake up other wise wash the eggs of nawaz sharif and zardari for ever

never heard of this phrase before [hilar]

also never knew brother shareef laid eggs :lol:

Abdali

Senator (1k+ posts)
Were the eggs bald?wondering...may allah give him a long life. Next prime minister..imran khan.great leader..

ir@pk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
that,s the leader which we desperately need to support to whom the whole country trust.

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran ab apni publicity kerwa raha hai geo k sath. Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye imran , tum geo k sath bhi mil k MQM k KKF ki dukhi insaniat ki khidmat ka muqable nahi ker sakte oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye. Iski party may dam nahi isliye geo ka sahara le raha hai yeh admi.

Alish

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Imran ab apni publicity kerwa raha hai geo k sath. Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye imran , tum geo k sath bhi mil k MQM k KKF ki dukhi insaniat ki khidmat ka muqable nahi ker sakte oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye. Iski party may dam nahi isliye geo ka sahara le raha hai yeh admi.

Look at You....:biggthumpup:

I know tum Log Dukhi Insaniyet ki khidmet Kese Kertay ho... Bohet Achi Terah Janta Hun or i Think Sari Dunya Janti Hay...
i know Some of Your Organisations woh Jese kaam Kerti Hain i know Very Well " Dhoke baaazo " Her kisi Ki Goud Me Beth Ker Iqtedaaar ka Maza Loota jeb Dekha k Goud kamzor ho gei hay Koi Nei Goud ki Talaash Shuru jese ab tumhare "Uncle Chooran Walay" nay talaash Shuru Kerdi hay Nei Goud ki or iss bar Sahab ka Irada kisi General ki Goud Me Bethnay ka hay[hilar]

Mujhay kuch or Kehnay ki zerurat nahi I think Everyone knows kese kertay ho Dukhi Insaniyet ki Khidmat " 2 Number Mazoor Bena Ker Wheel Chairs per Bitha Ker Tasweer khichwa Ker Wheel Chairs Wapis Lenay Walo" (thumbsdown)

Adeel

Founder
00ef0ad65c7eebb699cd957aed6d1a95.gif