Imran rules out alliance with PML-N

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Geedar to yeh tumhara drama baaz hai. Ab zardari bhe acha hogaya? altaf bhe acha hoogaya? wah g wah kia baat hai . aor kia kuch rehta hai ? drama baaz aik number ka.
Imrans ars will be paining after what he saw in Nawaz jalsa. Lets see tomorows drama baaz jalsi of imran lol. Sick ars generals ka tukra pa palna wala tatooo
Shaheen aasmaan mai urtay hain aur geedar zameen pe reengtay hain.
Lagay raho apnay geedar ki taareef karne mai, wikileaks ne aj us ka aik aur pol khol dia hai, sab ko pata chal gaya PMLN ne chief justice ki movement hijack kyun ki. Agar itnay hi wafadaar thay chief justice ke saath to apni zubaan pe qaim rehte aur APDM ke saath election boycott karte, lekin tab bhi kursi ke liay asool qurban kar diay. Ye sab bhi 'ground realities' hain, in ka saamna karna seekh lo.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its not his mistake man. he gets paid for his job lol So let him do what he can but they cannot stop nawaz. No way , Nawaz is commited and he has come back with a stance. I fully support him for his strong stance on every major issue the pakistan is having today.
No other so called leader gave a solution to the issue neither they have the team to perform. nawaz you are awesome man. I want to see the day you will take on army after getting into power. I am waiting for that day. The army is doing everything to stop him. Even supporting corrupt zardari and choudhary. But that will not stop this guy. Dil khush kar dia Nawaz na
i think u r also stupid like ur senseless leader,geeder,***** mind ur language,yes he will allince all rubbers,chor,dakoo,bhatta mafia,target killers,QURAN O HADEES ka mazaq urane wale(zardari)se except nawaz shareef bcaz he(n s)has,nt like these qualities,he is only leader in pk.

M javed

Banned
Kissi ko gaali dene se insaan khud kameena ban jaata hay

Jiss ko gali di jaati hay wo bura bhi ho toa logon ki hamdardyan uss ke saath ho jaati hain.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
ISI ka maal pa palna wali party pti lol .. jaoo yara kuch apna dam pa karoo. kiun pakistanio ka paisa waste kar raha hoo
Ye lo aa gaya ganjon ka aik aur rakhwala. Agar kaan hain to kabhi sun lo Imran Khan kya kehta hai, aksar sunayi de ga ke wo Zardari ko mulk ka sab se bara daaku kehta hai. Kabhi ganjay ne Zardari ko chor kaha? Kabhi Zardari se poocha ke swiss bank accounts mai paisa aur surrey palace kahan se aya? Nahi aur kabhi keh bhi nahi sakta kyunke us ka bhai jo hai. Aur alliance pe Imran Khan kafi dafa keh chuka hai ke kisi party se alliance nahi ho gi jis ki leadership ka paisa aur assets mulk se bahir hon is liay zyada fikar na karo, apna dimagh kholo aur ganjay ke liay qawaali karna band kar do. Thori si aqal istemaal karo to pata chal jaye ga ISI ke through power mai kaun aya aur Dictator se ministries ke mazay kis ne liay... Hints: General Jillani, General Zia-ul-Haq, IJI, Chief Minister Punjab....

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
THere was no one in pakistan besides nawaz who could get the chief back on his seat. The best work nawaz did. Great person great vision . love his stand on army. He is the real LION of pakistan. Taking on every one who is going off the track. Good work man keep it up and get this country out of trouble.
why he disappered on long march,where he was?agar nawaz shareef bahir na nikalta to c j kabhi bahal na hota.wikileaks ke pehle inkashafat bhi yaad hein jis mein wo kehta he ke american ambassador ne n s ko c j movement se door rehne ka kaha lekin wo nahi mana.waqt sabit kare ga ke ye geeder he,buzdil he khali bharkein maarta he,jaise is ne DON ALTAF se muaafi mangi he nawaz shareef se bhi maange ga.(kaafi he ya or kuchh bhi)

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Check out the Google leaks for Imran and enjoy watching it LOL would make you feel really good.
I think there is more to come in Wikileaks about these two Ganjay brothers.

Allah is exposing all the liars.

Wonderful thing is that they are being exposed by their own Master USA.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Two victories of Nawaz Sharif are very significant:

(1) He enabled the nation to get rid of Musharraf
(2)He got the Supreme Court and Chief Justice Ch.Iftikhar restored

No my dear, the following are the facts:

1-NS supported General Zia to give him strength and put the nation into turmoil.
2- NS and SS attacked on Supreme court to get rid of CJ Sajjd Ali Shah.

These are the facts, can anyone deny????????

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Check out the Google leaks for Imran and enjoy watching it LOL would make you feel really good.

Why do we start personal attacks when we have nothing else to say or fail to deny the facts...I think We should discuss the issue and dont get into anyone's personal lives...Otherwise when Nisar said something about Altaf ,and then one answer was enough for the whole PMLN. So plz keep ur hatred aside and discuss the issue.Everyone knows what leader is doing what? Peace.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is what I am talking about...I am sure u dont want to repeat this over and over.