chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan speech in London.

My dear Brother you are right that he is not alone who is talking about justice but he in in those people who started this campaign when no one was talking these things. and what you saying that he is only doing chit chat so i will quote from Quran that"Sum mum buk mun fahum la yarjioon" this so calles chit chat will bring INQALAB inshaallah....
Now you said about PTI participating in General Elections . PTI is participating in elections because their aim(to restore chief justice) has completed so now till Lahore elections they were contesting the elections (as a test election for main elections)and People were nominated by Local Team not Head office . but now PTI has stopped contesting elections because as you also know that there were 45% bogus votes in electoral Lists and Election commission is also not free .
That's the reason why PTI went to Sup court. and alhamdulillah they succeeded and 45% bogus votes are removed from that list......
i just want to ask you this question only as a Pakistani that do u think that is this a wrong step by Imran Khan . please think for Pakistan betterment. i was a voter of PMLN but i feel ashamed now and i was innocent because i didn't know the real faces of it's leadership. i love Pakistan and any person who will think it's betterment including it's people i will support him even if NS too ..... why i support IK because i spent many years in western society and i know Pakistan can lead in this whole region but if we get a honest and well wisher of Pakistani Nation leadership.......i also request you that please come out from your ZATI politics and think for whole Nation , think for Poor people of this country . Be a real Pakistani . one thing more i tell you that people who are following IK they are not impressd by his personality but by his work and words and when he will think against people of Pakistan these people will be on the front in his oppositon because their aim is to see a Roshan Pakistan not bank balance , mills and so on...i hope you will agree with my this long explanation and Join into this force to save P A K I S T A N!

my dear friend, tell me honestly- can IK win elections in majority to form govt. answer is big big NO. I m not against him but only reason is that he will give chance to ppp and pmlq and mqm to come back in power. i do live in england and majority of people here think same way.

Just_one

Banned

You wrote pakistan key liye buhat kuch karne wala, would you please share list of those buhat kuch IK did for pak.

The only things I know is World cup and Shoukat khannam Hospital.

You forgot Namal university, his efforts during flood relief, for which he was awarded the Jinnah award.

You also forget that SKMH is no ordinary hospital, it is the biggest charity hospital in the region, let alone Pakistan, and the most advanced hospital in Pakistan.

Namal university is the ONLY university of the private sector to be constructed in the countryside. It directly gives Bradford university degree at a discounted or no cost to the poor students.

Imran did the biggest charity work during flood relief. He collected over 4 billion rupees. Model villages are being built from that money.

Edhi's has done a tremendous work and he should be praised, but don't try to bettlie Imran Khan's visionary contribution which is one of its kind in Pakistan. People like Ibrar are following the foots of IK, but they are only starting yet.

However, if Edhi wnts to come into politics, and if he shows the same vision IK does, I will vote for him over Zardari, Nawas, Altaf and other political goons. But does Edhi has the ability to come into politics?

Imran has shown this capability and a vision which is sound and sincere, our vote is for him.

Do you understand?

It is not a lie to put forward your feelings. If didn't have plans to enter politics at a certain time, then so be it. People change their minds about their future goals. It was only after massive support of the public which he received from the public in his charity work that he realized that he should enter politics and change this country from the roots.

If you love Cricket and know about, v had a player Qasim Umar 1985-86 he became the first player to make claims on the impact of recreational and performance enhancing drugs in cricket. He even named some of the great players who were suspected of being involved, including Imran Khan and Viv Richards. This is your honest person who was among first cricketer whose name involved in Drugs.

How can you believe in any Tom and D!ck to indict a player like Imran who was respected in the cricketing world, and who has been inducted into the ICC Hall of Fame recently?

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)

Watch and enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gWBtieZaw9M

Tara

You forgot Namal university, his efforts during flood relief, for which he was awarded the Jinnah award.

You also forget that SKMH is no ordinary hospital, it is the biggest charity hospital in the region, let alone Pakistan, and the most advanced hospital in Pakistan.

Namal university is the ONLY university of the private sector to be constructed in the countryside. It directly gives Bradford university degree at a discounted or no cost to the poor students.

Imran did the biggest charity work during flood relief. He collected over 4 billion rupees. Model villages are being built from that money.

Edhi's has done a tremendous work and he should be praised, but don't try to bettlie Imran Khan's visionary contribution which is one of its kind in Pakistan. People like Ibrar are following the foots of IK, but they are only starting yet.

However, if Edhi wnts to come into politics, and if he shows the same vision IK does, I will vote for him over Zardari, Nawas, Altaf and other political goons. But does Edhi has the ability to come into politics?

Imran has shown this capability and a vision which is sound and sincere, our vote is for him.

Do you understand?

It is not a lie to put forward your feelings. If didn't have plans to enter politics at a certain time, then so be it. People change their minds about their future goals. It was only after massive support of the public which he received from the public in his charity work that he realized that he should enter politics and change this country from the roots.

How can you believe in any Tom and D!ck to indict a player like Imran who was respected in the cricketing world, and who has been inducted into the ICC Hall of Fame recently?

Last edited by a moderator:

Just_one

Banned

You haven't shown "100s of people doing more than IK".

Anyway, it is credible politics and vision for which Imran Khan will be voted in. You again foolishly mention some achievements of an xyz and then rhetorically ask why that xyz is not made PM. Your answer is that those xyzs you are so fond of can come forward and participate in politics and present thier vision. Who is stopping them? isn't it their own limited abilities, to be crude?

I would have voted for Imran even if he was not a cricketer or a charity worker. I simply would have voted for him based on his principled politics for the last 15 years. Cricket contribution and welfare work is an added bonus, it convinces the ordinary people of his abilities, who might not be kneen political observers.

Well I asked a simple question that what is criteria that youth is after IK leadership, what the hell extra ordinary, has he done for Pak. There are hundred of people who have done more than him. I do not know why he wants to be PM of Pak, if he won world cup then he did a job for which he was paid.
Dhoni also won world cup for India, it does not mean that he should ne PM.
Younas Khan won 20 20 world cup for Pak, may claim PM in future as well.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

hahaha when it comes to IK, its conspiracy and lies, keep it up.

Correct............let bring about all facts about your allegation and I am available to respond you...........its unfortunate for you my dear...........I belong to that era and have witnessed those incidents........so I must say nice try.........keep trying...........I would love to check my memory as well...........

Just_one

Banned

You are mentioning two by election which were participated by PTI for just preparation. There was no hope of coming into power through a bye election or two fought against candidates belonging to government parties in this corrupt system.

For the general election, PTI has announced a full examination of aspiring candidates before they are given tickets. The whole PTI is consisted of new faces with a accomplished track record.

Secondly, regarding Qabza group, if there is a some person in PTI who is ALLEGED as land mafia, it is different from the qabz groups of PMLN as PMLN is sitting in government. Imran is not in government. He doesn't have the police under him to tell him which land is illegal or not. PMLN is in the government while CM is boosting a campaign against land mafia, if then his own party members are not taken action against, this shows incompetency and corruption of the highest level.

Well did u watch latest (17th July 2011) talk show in which Haroon Rashid mentioned Qabza Mafia in PTI. Every party has black sheeps and PMLn is not different. I mentioned that Imran gave ticket to ex PMLn candidates in Rawalpindi (Badshah Mir Khan), Lahore (Pervaiz Nadir) in past BYE ELECTION. Past track suggests that PTI will do same in future as well. Its upto you, you believe or not.

Just_one

Banned

You are wrong. PTI participated in by elections after CJ was restored. The principle argument for the boycott of 2008 election was based on the fact that the higher judiciary is under house arrest, so no fair and free elections are possible.

Get it?
All those glitters is not gold
For last 16 years, what he did is all that chit chat chit chat. every1 is talking about Justice, he is not alone or unique.

Tell me one thing, IK says in talk shows that NS cheated him and took part in 2008 elections. If those elections were wrong than why PTI took part in bye elections for the same assembly. This suggests that his first decision of not taking part in election was wrong.

forum4email

Councller (250+ posts)
میں تمام پاکستانیوں سے گزارش کروں گا کہ ہم سب کو بطور پاکستانی اپنی ذمہ داری سمجھنی چاہیے اور صرف اور صرف ایک ایماندار اورپاکستانی لیڈر کو سپورٹ کرنا چاہیے تاکہ کل کاپاکستان ایک تابندہ پاکستان ہوں۔

IK ka sipahi

Voter (50+ posts)

my dear friend, tell me honestly- can IK win elections in majority to form govt. answer is big big NO. I m not against him but only reason is that he will give chance to ppp and pmlq and mqm to come back in power. i do live in england and majority of people here think same way.
what i believe that he alone can't do any thing until this Nation won't stand with him , lets assume he is not a good leader but isn't he much much better than all.... You will se a different Imran Khan near elections . just wait for the time when elections come and see with which people he makes alliance. i believe on one thing that at our side is struggle but result is in Allah's Hand ....... Give support to right people so you won't b punished on judgement day.........

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
CRIMES OF MQM

1)
mqm talk about constitution of pakistan that every citizen has the right to participate in elections, and represent the people in the assemblies ( with out thinking that ppp pmln spend millions to win elections and mqm dont think about their sons relatives and there freinds where will they go).

2)
second crime talking about free education and health service, for people (are they out of there minds , whats going to happen to ppp and pmln and how are they going to recover there money? the money they spent on election campaign, and also educated and healthy people will expose there fake degree and questions there mounting wealth. If the people do become educated they cannot get fooled by their cunning agender.

3)
mqm talked about land reform, (against silly ideas) they want to give power to poor farmers , without thinking whats going to happen to waderas , sarders , chaudris and all.

4)mqm talk about poor and middle class people , (against silly ideas) if this middle class and poor people come in power they will do something for pakistan , but what will 2% of elite class do , but in the end i do agree with the people. They are dangerous and they are targeting 2% of the elite class , mqm should be punished because of these crimes.
Fear_of_Failure_Marathon_Cartoon.gif.scaled500.gif
MAYBE PAKISTANI PEOPLE ARE NOT READY YET GO ON MQM KEEP TRYING.