Imran Khan said to me "Everything has been decided and elections will be held in September :- Javaid

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
25556cg.jpg

There is no doubt now this man was a mole of PMLN.

He says that he was the member of the PTI and still is.
He says IK has removed him against the constitution of the party, but he doesn't care even about Pakistan's constitution.

He is giving the example of East Pakistan now that we refused to hold the assembly session in Dacca.

[video=facebook;[/COLOR]1468147396803314]https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1468147396803314[/video]

[video=facebook;[/COLOR]1468141070137280]https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1468141070137280[/video]

[video=facebook;[/COLOR]1468147053470015]https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1468147053470015[/video]

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1468141070137280

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1468147053470015

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1468147396803314

Everyone told Imran Khan to stay away from Sheikh Rashid. The core committee was going to pass a resolution against you. There are so many other things but let’s leave it.

He said that everything has been decided and elections will be held in the first week of September. This is all a plan but I don’t know whose plan it is. - Javed Hashmi
5.31pm: Imran Khan’s attitude is unconstitutional. Khan sahib, you call yourself honest and I belive you are honest. But don't say I was alone in saying that we shouldn't march towards PM House. Many PTI leaders were against it. - Javed Hashmi
5.24pm: I will sacrifice my life for Parliament and Constitution. Doesn't matter how many differences we have amongst us, it is in these buildings that we become a nation. - Javed Hashmi

Last edited by a moderator:

JusticeLover

Minister (2k+ posts)
Javad Hashmi latest press conference against IK

JH opens mouth against IK on tv.

JH i am still president on PTI , IK is violating party constitution.

Trojan horse in action.

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: JAVAID HASHMI DOING a PC VENOM AGAINST IK

gut feeling was always there.
glad he is out.

wonder what does he think he represents as a president now!

ali-raj

Re: Javad Hashmi latest press conference against IK

NOt on TV, look closely, Top Large mike is PTV.

By the way, No one Cares about Spent Cartridges. He is just making fun on himself.

Feel sorry for him.

falcons

Minister (2k+ posts)

ہاشمی صاحب نواز کی درندگی کے خلاف ہقلاتے ہیں بیمار پڑ جاتے ہیں

جس پارلیمنٹ کو مانتے ہیں اس کی دھاندلی اور آئین شکنی کے خلاف کیوں نہیں بولا جاتا؟؟؟

Last edited:

swing

yeh pehlay din se he naraz raha hai pti se .
-
-
-
awaam waisay iskay pti se nikalay janay per khush hai so who cares what ever he say.
-
-
-
seems to me not JAVED HASHMI ,ITS JAVED MEMON (LIKE MARVI MEMON).
-
-
-
AUR marvi ki na pti walay izzat kertay hain na nooneye itmaad kertay hain lataktay rahay aub salay barca kay.

crankthskunk

It is very clear the game is on. Now there is no doubt, he was placed in the PTI by the Sharifs to cause troubles at the right time.
He is saying he is a Baghi and repeating his history.

Well as much as i know and i did hear the speech of IK, he only said from today his ways are separated from Hashmi. That doesn't means that he has removed Hashami from the post of President unconstitutionally. WTF is wrong with people? You can say your path is different from someone if you do not agree with someone's point of view.

staray khaatir

Minister (2k+ posts)

poor hashmi sahib ko es omer main PTI k INTERNET JIHADIOUN say galian bhi khani paraingi.

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

When did IK remove him from PTI? IK only said that from Now my (IK) and JH ways diverge.

Altaf Lutfi

shabaash Hashmi sahib, saari zindagi kursi ko laat martay ezzat kamatay rahay aap. ab kursi se chimat kar saari ezzat ganwanay par tul gaye ho. is umr main aadami bachon jaisi harkatain karta hi hai.

topotop

Senator (1k+ posts)

​yeh jawed hashmee hey pml n se baghawat ab pti se baghawat man of words always standing like a wall infront of all unconstitutional acts jawed hashmee mai ney jesa socha app ke barey main app meri soch se boht azeem ho

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)

pathetic pshyco baba .hato iss haram khoor ko .younis habib sey rishwat ley kar leader bana hai .

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)

He broke the law by not following the directions of Leader .... Even though he didn't approve the decision and IK took decision to move forward he should have said Labbaik to the call of IK....

He can still remain the Pres and Member of party but he has to follow the decision on core committee.

Khallas

Hashmi sahab

Jhoot itna bolo k saach lagaye...

App too itna jhoot bool rahay ho k jhoot bhi sharminda hoo raha hay..

ager Army ko lana tha Imran Khan nay to app abhi tak Imran Khan k saath kyun thay 17 din say March main.

Khan Sahab abhi bare bare ghaddar party say khool khool k samnay ayen gaye, app datay raho.... Allah or Awam app k sath hay.. In'shaAllah jeet appki ho gi.

Last edited:

leo_pk

Senator (1k+ posts)

Come on guys.... JH is right. Ik cant tell someone to bugger off. There are party laws which have to be followed by EVERYONE

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Hashmi saab hun jan deo, stop acting like a phupay kutni. Retire and relax, aap sehat bhi sahi nai hai, baat itni muskhil se hoti hai, kyun apany aap pe sulm ker rahe hain. Achi khasi party president ki izzat bani v thi, lekin who raas na aai. Inshallah jub IK kambyaab hoga aur IK aur PTI power mein aayegi, fir side pe bhait ke gila kerte rahin ge.