Imran Khan said to me "Everything has been decided and elections will be held in September :- Javaid

آزاد امیدوار

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Javaid Hashmi exposing the whole Imrani drama infront of the parliament

PTV1.jpg

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Javad Hashmi latest press conference against IK

I heard Asad Umar speaking about JH. According to him, whole party is united, and it's only Hashmi taking his own stance on this issue. Most members of core committee supported going towards PM house, and so is the sentiment of most PTI supporters.

JH may represent whatever, but he simply fails to be part of that nerve that this whole movement is now.

Come on guys.... JH is right. Ik cant tell someone to bugger off. There are party laws which have to be followed by EVERYONE

tariisb

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

گھر کا بھیدی ، انقلابی لنکا ڈھا رہا ہے ، اب جواب کوئی نہیں دے گا ، صرف مغلظات و تبروں کا ہیجان ہو گا

:pakistan-flag-wavinکہنے والی شخصیت جاوید ہاشمی ہے ، نام ہی کافی ہے ،

araein

So it is exposed that he was the planted guy in PTI. Ab jo merzi keho Javed Hashmi we will not trust u. We were respecting u because of PTI.

mrk123

Its all fine. Then why did you wait until the 15th day of the sit in? IK said all this on the 15th day of the sit in or you knew it all along?

Sub kay sub jaali hain iss mulk mein....baghi bhi jaali....Inqilabi bhi jaali.....PM bhi jaali....idaaray bhi jaali....

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)

sirf ek PTV ka mic

:angry_smile:

SpIDeR.

Minister (2k+ posts)

hasmi sb sai pocuho hasmi sb kal sai pahly ap kyun chup thy sb sai bery mujrim tu ap ho hamsi sb. ager IK nai ye sb kiya hai tu ap nay kal se pahly kyun nahi boly

Rameez Chaudhry

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

[video=facebook;[/COLOR]1468141070137280]https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1468141070137280[/video]

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1468141070137280

Everyone told Imran Khan to stay away from Sheikh Rashid. The core committee was going to pass a resolution against you. There are so many other things but let’s leave it.

He said that everything has been decided and elections will be held in the first week of September. This is all a plan but I don’t know whose plan it is. - Javed Hashmi
5.31pm: Imran Khan’s attitude is unconstitutional. Khan sahib, you call yourself honest and I belive you are honest. But don't say I was alone in saying that we shouldn't march towards PM House. Many PTI leaders were against it. - Javed Hashmi
5.24pm: I will sacrifice my life for Parliament and Constitution. Doesn't matter how many differences we have amongst us, it is in these buildings that we become a nation. - Javed Hashmi

Last edited:

<ChOuDhArY>

Only a stupid person with no brain can listen to such comedy allegations against IK..

He said that IK told him that elections will be held in sep.. what a Joke.. at least use your brain and do a new press talk tomorrow with another month :P

mrk123

گھر کا بھیدی ، انقلابی لنکا ڈھا رہا ہے ، اب جواب کوئی نہیں دے گا ، صرف مغلظات و تبروں کا ہیجان ہو گا

:pakistan-flag-wavinکہنے والی شخصیت جاوید ہاشمی ہے ، نام ہی کافی ہے ،

Tari bhai, woh tu sub theek hai. Magar mera sawaal yah hai kay yay sub hashmi sahib pay 2 din pahlay aashkaar howa?

Mera khayaal hai kay hashmi sahib ko retiremnet lay lainee chaheeyay jaisay IK aur qadri ko yay drama wrap up kay kay ab ghar wapis chalay jaana chaaheeyay

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)

عمران خان نے ہمیں کہا کہ ہم فوج کے بغیر نہیں چل سکتے معاملات طے کر لیے ہیں ، ستمبر میں انتخابات ہونگیں : جاوید ہاشمی

Ja , He was right. Elections will be in September but in 2018 :biggthumpup:

shami11

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yes you are right... Pakistani politics works like this...

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Javad Hashmi latest press conference against IK

Mr. Hashmi has claimed that Imran told him that 'new judges are coming, who will oust NS'. Can Mr. Hashmi clarify where these new judges were coming from? I dont think the entire SC bench was retiring any time soon. And neither do i think that the govt was plannign on changing them. And neither does it make sense that army would force new judges in. So please Mr. Hashmi, clarify this conundrum. Where were those judges coming from, that you referred to in your statement maligning Imran? Pattoki sey chal paray?

'Mein Javed Hashmi hoon. Saboot ki zaroorat nahi. Poori qaum ki awaz hoon"......that says it all.

Hashmi sb says. "Imran said...muamlat tay kar liye hain..September mein elections hon gay".
What? without electoral reforms?

Hashmi sahib, please stop making yourself look like a fool. Dont do any more press conferences.

Last edited:

araein

So ager JH tum yeah jantey thay then why did u stay in dharna for 15 days. U r totally exposed now... U r on PML(N) agenda...