Imran Khan said to me "Everything has been decided and elections will be held in September :- Javaid

uturninqlab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yaar agar tera zameer thorra sa zinda hai (chance nahin ) tau tum yeh keh do ke Imran Fauj se mil kar system ke khilaf sazish kar raha hai ??:biggthumpup:
پاگل ہوگیا ہے بابا

تحریک انصاف نے اچھا کیا اسے باہر پھینک کر

یہ ن لیگی ایجنٹ تحریک انصاف کے اندر رہ کر پارٹی کے خلاف کام کرتا رہا

اگر فوج اس میں شامل ہے بھی تو اچھا ہے۔ کیونکہ ان بے غیرت ن لیگیوں نے پاکستان کو تباہ کردیا

پاک فوج زندہ باد

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
This Javaid Hashmi is trying to show that 2 and 2 is 22!!!!!
1-Javaid Hashmi never mentioned the Nawaz Sharief made agreement with Musharef to live a comfortable life in Jeddah, and that he lied under oath many a times till in the end the agreement was made public by Musharef!!! Never held any press conference about it.
2-Javaid Hashmi never made press conference about Nawaz Sharief's corruption and money laundering, he was a minister in PML-N but after joining PTI he never exposed Nawaz Sharief and his corruption and actions like storming the Supreme court, firing army and navy chiefs, changing Chief Justice Sajjad !!!
3- Javaid Hashmi is mentioned in Asghar Khan case but he never paid back the amount neither did a press conference in this regard!!!
4- He never did press conference condemning NRO that the supreme court itself declared unconstitutional !!!!
5- He never did conference to expose corruption and balck money of his ex-colleges in PML-N like Anjum of Islamabad of Police foundation scam etc etc.
6- He never held press conference about extra judicial murders and encounters carried out by Punjab Police on orders of Shahbaz Sharief!!!!
7- But he is right there today in front of the press to sabotage PTI's just and peaceful campaign!!
8- One more thing PML-N goons attacked Shah Mehmood's house in Multan but did not attack Javaid Hashmi's house even though he was a baghi of their leader Nawaz Sharief...
Makes me wonder if he was an inside man from PML-N in PTI!!!

Last edited:

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think this N leagui agent was trying desperately to harm PTI efforts.

This Baba Hashmi turned to mad.

Thanks Allah he is out from PTI.

If Pakistan Army is involved then we are still happy to keep Nawaz and Zardari cooperation away and give it a final end

Pakistan Army Zinda baad
He is not out.

He is elected President and you can't remove an elected member like that.

Aik baat batao, why did you take him in that party in the first place?

IK is the worst in judgement about people. He took u-turn about Musharraf on his cleanliness. He took u-turn on Nawaz about trusting his first and then later on being deceived. Recently he called Zardari better than Nawaz. Then he's taken u-turn on ex-CJP.

IK is like a 16 year old girl, who gets used by everyone and she enjoys is while it lasts and when it's over, she cries rape all of a sudden to cover-up for some delusional sense of guilt.

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)
غدار جاوید ہاشمی ، اس کا کام ، ہر پارٹی سے غداری کرنا ہے

درد تو بہت ہو رہا ہوگا تمہیں اس وقت

یہ لو، یہ لگا لو، کوئی بات نہیں اڑتالیس گھنٹے بعد انقلاب تو آ ہی رہا ہے

چلو اب ہنس کر دکھاؤ

bandaid.jpg

farooqak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan said you go your way, I go my way

Hashmi can remain president, but fact is that PTI workers will not accept him anymore. He never asked how our the ISF people who are tortured, just kept whining about Imran Khan

Typical act from him which he must have learnt from PML N. Anyway, leave him now. There is much more at stake. Army and Nawaz is hand in hand..so end game is anyway near

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Javad Hashmi latest press conference against IK

Come on guys.... JH is right. Ik cant tell someone to bugger off. There are party laws which have to be followed by EVERYONE
he never said bugger off hashmi he said era aur javeed hashmi ka raasta alag hai now this is upto PTI to decide whether they are with IK or this hashmi and i m with Ik .for me this hahsmi is a rishwat khoor bastardo and the proof is younis habib .never liked this man

Sirf_Sach

MPA (400+ posts)
لگتا ہے نون لیگ چوروں کی دم پر ہاتھی کا پیر آ گیا ہے بہت تڑپ رہے ہیں

cokee

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Javad Hashmi latest press conference against IK

yeh haram khoor baba shah mehmood sey jealous thaa ,kisi sey b pooch loo iss ko shah mehmood sey takleef thie .shah mehmood active hai and he working hard for party iss ko yeh takleef thie k shah mehmood kaam kyon kar raha hai ??

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
هاشمی صاحب! جب خان نے کہا کہ فوج نے کہا کہ قادری صاحب کے ساتھ چلنا هے تو آپ اسکے ساتھ دهرنے میں کیوں آئے؟

یا جب عمران خان نے یہ کہا کہ سپریم کورٹ میں جج همارے حق میں فیصلہ دینگے تو آپ نے تب پارٹی کیوں نہیں چهوڑی؟

جواب دو.​