Imran Khan reply to Aitzaz Ahsan's speech

Zarb-e-Azb

Minister (2k+ posts)
BwgxFytCAAAn6MU.jpg

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who has failed Idiot Khan? Third Umpire or himself?

Why Idiot Khan lost his game after fixing game with third umpire?

Idiot Khan promised his stupid follower that he will die in container but never return without resignation. What PTI supporter will do now because it is for sure that NS is not resigning and Idiot Khan has to return after loosing everything?

I always believed that PTI will win next election but now I really doubt it. I hope Idiot Khan will learn to do politics without the help of third umpire.

e3bd40483d649d336fc1fcfba5f63b10.400x300x1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Who has failed Idiot Khan? Third Umpire or himself?

This is a defining moment in Paks history....if today we (the silent majority) beat this saazish against democracy, I think it will be over for ever and Army elite will be reduced to their actual role where they can actually plan and fight with Taliban Khanz-eeeer and remove them...

I think IK is losing because of many reasons..but one main reason is that Pak public DOES NOT WANT to be a nomadic society for ever..we are ready for that next step in our political evolution...

And that's my friend Naya Pakistan....

Zarb-e-Azb

Minister (2k+ posts)

تمام چنلز خان صاحب کی تقریر دیکھا رہے ہیں اور جیو اچکزئی کی بکواس دکھا رہا ہے

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
LOL:lol:[hilar], FOR A ROSHAN Pakistan, please read below:

ISLAMABAD- Maryam Nawaz Sharif, the daughter of beleaguered Prime Minister Mian Nawaz Sharif has offered all the disenchanted Pakistan
Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) workers to join Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N).
"Dear PTI folks! I once again earnestly invite u to join PMLN & be a part of efforts for a brighter, Roshan Pakistan. It will be InshaAllah !", Maryam posted this invitation on her Twitter handle.

FahadBhatti

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Lol.. he hasnt lost. Keep dreaming... the game is ongoing. And you are declaring victory lik3 gaanja did before knowing the results.

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)

تمام چنلز خان صاحب کی تقریر دیکھا رہے ہیں اور جیو اچکزئی کی بکواس دکھا رہا ہے

Media is free to show whatever they think is right for them. you can not dictate.

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Remember once upon a time these NOON Hypocrites in the past did the same thing:[video]https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152755331849276&set=vb.311302749275& type=2&theater[/video]

Salman Mughal

Minister (2k+ posts)

janggg toh abee shru hui hai aur sab ke sab hamam mei Nangay hogaye hain ... Hoslaaa rakhoooooo waisey he aap ko yaqeeen toh hogaya hai na ke yeh Sher nahi hai Sher ki khaaal mei kuiuuttaaay hain ?? following 2 baaton ki waja se.

1- Zardari ko Ghaseetnay ke bajaye uska driver ban gaya ??
2- Parliament mei sab ke samnay Nanga hogaya ?? Jhooool bola poorraay pakistan per

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)

janggg toh abee shru hui hai aur sab ke sab hamam mei Nangay hogaye hain ... Hoslaaa rakhoooooo waisey he aap ko yaqeeen toh hogaya hai na ke yeh Sher nahi hai Sher ki khaaal mei kuiuuttaaay hain ?? following 2 baaton ki waja se.

1- Zardari ko Ghaseetnay ke bajaye uska driver ban gaya ??
2- Parliament mei sab ke samnay Nanga hogaya ?? Jhooool bola poorraay pakistan per

e3bd40483d649d336fc1fcfba5f63b10.400x300x1.jpg

wahreh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I absolutely agree with this assessment. If rogue elements of army are successful this time then pak will be history. Much bigger things than IK are stake right now. IK is a very small tool being used by this evil machinery. I dont doubt IKs sincerity but i honestly think that he is being held hostage at this time by greater forces

This is a defining moment in Paks history....if today we (the silent majority) beat this saazish against democracy, I think it will be over for ever and Army elite will be reduced to their actual role where they can actually plan and fight with Taliban Khanz-eeeer and remove them...

I think IK is losing because of many reasons..but one main reason is that Pak public DOES NOT WANT to be a nomadic society for ever..we are ready for that next step in our political evolution...

And that's my friend Naya Pakistan....