Imran Khan reply to Aitzaz Ahsan's speech

masoodabbaspk

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Who has failed Idiot Khan? Third Umpire or himself?

Lol.. he hasnt lost. Keep dreaming... the game is ongoing. And you are declaring victory lik3 gaanja did before knowing the results.

Aur Phir dhandli ka rona lay kur aab bhi dhrnay pur baith jana politics kay ghar kay samnay

Green Inside

Senator (1k+ posts)

خان نا ڈرنے والا ہے ، نا جھکنے والا اور نا شکست کھانے والا !

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

its obvious isn't it?
fouj made asghar khan and pna coalition act as its stooges
wrapped bhutto's government and got them selves in power
its history repeating itself
its five core commanders, musharaf loyal who don't want nawaz to complete his tenure
tuq and ik just got used

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
All greedy politicians are supporting this corrupt govt in the name of democracy

all politicians are plain greedy thats why will always support corrupt politicians, only 2 people are clean n corrupt free and who will ONLY work JUST FOR PAKISTAN and PAKISTANIS is IK and Mush its 1000% guarantee.

roshansachai

Senator (1k+ posts)

Imran kabhi nahi haray ga

yeh to patwari aur thugs bhol jain

Khan is man made of steel

no one could budge him

May Allah help my hero

Young

Senator (1k+ posts)

Bwij0JCCMAAYHRb.jpg:large

Umpaire ka dar hai bass. Guarantee hai Qadri aur Imran ko ke Tum jo marzi karoo kuch nahi hoo ga.

Salman Mughal

Minister (2k+ posts)

Gullu Daada thori se Angrezi aati ho toh yehhh parhh le ...

Evolution of Democracy in Pakistan: (Right from my heart - SHARE if you like it)
Events from 14 August are proving that Pakistan is moving at the next level of democracy, political awareness and exposition of political leadership. I say this bcz I have seen PPP term in 70's, Zia-Ul-Haq time also.
Pakistani public is more aware of their democratic rights. They can assemble and demand those rights. They came out and voted in larger number, much larger number as compared to the past when elites and youth would sleep on election day to watch Indian movies.
A lot of them witnessed rigging and shared their stories. Youth proudly shared pictures of their marked thumbs after voting. Voices for rigging are being heard loud and clear. Today on the floor of parliament, Aitizaz Ahsan strongly mentioned massive rigging, that is after 15 months. A strong opposition said it strongly!
It is not 80's or 90's when the only mean for some credible information was BBC Urdu and Sairbeen. In 2014, Politicians are more scared (although still do whatever they want to do), but now are being challenged, both by the public as well as other parliamentarians and by media. Information is instant, its hot and its live to expose their lies!
Army is more well composed and trying to communicate their point of view with public more openly, something that no one could dream few years ago!
Media is free (although governments still try to gag them), but despite government brutality, they are brave and are ready to take challenge for reporting the way the feel deemed.
Youth and women are discussing and debating country's political situation. TV
Dramas are lesser priority as compared to talk-shows.
Change does not happen overnight. It took us years to come that far. Democracy still is weak, it needs more time to mature to yield results and benefits to common citizen at the grass-root level, but continuation of democratic process is something that we need to rejoice.
Hopefully, may be not in my lifetime, but sometime in far-future, Pakistan will become a corruption free, progressive and a truly democratic country in South Asia -Ameen

Salman Mughal

Minister (2k+ posts)

I want to tell you NS Dharnas could be finished but not Crises. Shaykh-ul-Islam Prof.Dr. Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri and Imran Khan (official) done their job. You are murderers ,dictators , foreign puppets , swindlers and will remain the center of hate for ever in the history of Pakistan.
Massacre of Model Town, Massacre of Islamabad and all over the Pakistan your fake democracy will not remains more in Pakistan.
Insha ALLAH.

Hope for the Best Future of Pakistan.
May ALLAH Pakistan remains blessed forever.

FahadBhatti

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I bet you just watch ARY and ML. Keep watching them.

I watch all of them dude.. I watch nooras paid channel as well. You know which wadda gaanja today mentioned in the parliament.

Keep dreaming.. and your dream will be over soon and the real life will be a nightmare.

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)

تمام چنلز خان صاحب کی تقریر دیکھا رہے ہیں اور جیو اچکزئی کی بکواس دکھا رہا ہےs
Bhaijan aap geo abhi tak dekhte hen ?