Imran Khan PTI Latest Satement On MQM ( Imran In Karachi )

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
abc14dea0ff0b8e2ac70a27c25115a30.png

ramses2x1

MPA (400+ posts)
so is he a buddy now ?? is he a star for MQM ?? i dont know what imran thinks about the fascist party , but i def know what the Mafia thinks about him and he is never acceptable ..

basically this is another cheap effort by the Facist gang to gain popularity

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
so is he a buddy now ?? is he a star for MQM ?? i dont know what imran thinks about the fascist party , but i def know what the Mafia thinks about him and he is never acceptable ..

As far as it concerned with MQM, He is very correct, but he should specifically mention, MQM Hijacked by its leadership.

karachi

MPA (400+ posts)
so is he a buddy now ?? is he a star for MQM ??i dont think so that he is now buddy for MQM, with one seat i dont know what imran thinks about the fascist party , but i def know what the Mafia thinks about him and he is never acceptable ..

its not a cheap effort by MQM, the article clearly shows how he (Imran) changed his Stance on MQM

Jury

Buddy!
Problem is, Imran Khan has realized,
MQM is not a publicity factor for his politics as it was couple of years ago.
First PTI Sind met with MQM about a week ago. Now he says some thing good.
If hope in near future, Imran and leadership of MQM doing press conference together.
I hope you'll give me opportunity of posting the pics and videos, by not posting that to yourself.

Jury

As far as it concerned with MQM, He is very correct, but he should specifically mention, MQM Hijacked by its leadership.
Dear!
If MQM is hijacked as you think. Altaf would be in Pakistan.
Altaf's brother would be the Governor Sind. Other would be Nazim & Parliamentary leader in National Assembly.
His sister would be the Vice Nazim in place of Nasreen Jaleel. This practice is quite common in Pakistan, like in PPP, PML, PML-N, ANP, etc.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)

We are sick and tired to hear the same old again and again.... these things are being said about MQM since 90s, instead of the blame-game please tell me what solution you are providing for Pakistanis as a whole, what MQM said in their manifesto or development they delivered that in Karachi, when you delete clause in 18th amendment regarding election system in a political party[backed by PML-N[Sharif family],Peoples Party[Zardari family],ANP[Wali Khan family]]calling other party 'fascist' seems like hypocrisy and double standard. PML-N is in bed with Peoples party in Punjab govt.['coalition partners'] and looks like a rubber-stamp opposition[nowadays Nawaz bhai is even more happy as they have revoked the limit of being Prime Minister paving his way for the post for the 3rd time], even Hazara people are angry at Nawaz league for its shady deals with Peoples party and ANP.
Ok, lets stop blaming, please offer what you can do to counter what MQM is saying for e.g.
1. MQM has a plan to reduce the CPI[Consumer Price Index] or mehengai thru giving powers to price control magistrates, manage social boycotts of shops hoarding and hitting cartels hard[like sugar,cement,etc]. What is your solution?[as Nawaz bhai is a sugar mill owner himself he surely can provide some solution in one basic commodity known as sugar]
2. MQM has a plan for electricity, that is to overhaul the bureaucracy in NEPRA, power ministry fire them if they don't deliver[the same bureaucrats holding the same position for10 years] on improving the existing capacity[which is rusting and being underdeveloped] that is renovating turbines that have grown older and installing them in 12-14 months time, Nawaz league is in govt. rite now what is your solution?
3. They believe in devolution of power to the local administration, one can see the provincial ministry performance what is your solution to it?
Please answer this, not with blame-game[that MQM is 'evil', I'm hearing that for years], MQM is offering policy details, tell me what are your solutions and as you are in the govt. what the hell are you doing to provide any relief to the common man??

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
To Imran bhai:

afsos sad afsos key tum ney apni maqbuliat ki khatir apna zameer bech dya. I loved you before now I am thinking otherwise. You are going in bed with the Muttahida Quatileen Majlis only because you do not see yourslef winning in next election. But you could have accomplish the same in otehr ways instead of joining the MQM.
Seems like only yesterday you were disgracing Altaf in London.

Bloody shame on you. You will regret this. You will loose out big time in Punjab, Khyber, the most voters province.

Who says that politics does not make starnge bed fellows. Good Lord

Jury

To Imran bhai:

afsos sad afsos key tum ney apni maqbuliat ki khatir apna zameer bech dya. I loved you before now I am thinking otherwise. You are going in bed with the Muttahida Quatileen Majlis only because you do not see yourslef winning in next election. But you could have accomplish the same in otehr ways instead of joining the MQM.
Seems like only yesterday you were disgracing Altaf in London.

Bloody shame on you. You will regret this. You will loose out big time in Punjab, Khyber, the most voters province.

Who says that politics does not make starnge bed fellows. Good Lord
Imran has come out from dream, better you too.
Just because, of so called UNO links, Canadian supreme court decision regarding MQM. You've been living in illusion.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Abbasi Bhai:
Please make yourself clear.
1- No one has hijacked MQM. MQM still belongs to its founder Mr. Altaf Hussain. This is exactly as same as Pakistan still belongs to its founder Mr.Qaid-e-Azam.
2- Imaran Khan is completely a dumb personality. He always do "QALABAZIAYAN" and blames others. What about his previous statements and attitudes against MQM? Was he wrong then? or he is right today? Is it not a QALABAZI?
3- How about Imran's stand against MQM at APC in London in 2007. He sat there with Nawaz Sharif and PPP and others and got a resolution passed against MQM. What we people in Pakistan say it now? MUNAFIQAT OR Stupidity! haaN?

gazoomartian

Imran has come out from dream, better you too.
Just because, of so called UNO links, Canadian supreme court decision regarding MQM. You've been living in illusion.

saheeh kaha aapney jury saheb. Imran came out of dream and walked right into a nightmare LOLz

By the way, I live in Canada not in illusion

insaf

Very soon Imran Khan going to come 90 for TALWA CHATTAI of MQM. As other politicians has done in the past.

Beta tumhare ye hasrat tumhare saath hi is dunya se chali jaege ..... tafoo ke talwe hain kahan jo chaatey jaen .... pehle koi achi se gardun to khareedo us k liye .... bina neck wala insan numa charachter ....
wese Tafoo bhayya Tie kahan lagata hai :p

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran khan started all that due to publicity but in the end he realised that this publicity stunt is not working so he decided to take U-turn but anyways its imran the chairmen of Tanga party we can expect that from him...

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan has made another political blunder in his political career. Firstly he started criticizing and opposing MQM policies and accusing them for Bhatta Khori and Deshatgard groups and gained unexpected support from anti MQMers and in a wrong impression he thought that he would easily win the elections but that never had happened. Secondly he kept going deeper and deeper and made another false promise that he would file a case in British courts and bring Altaf back after proving him guilty....This was another blunder as when I ask him what is the status of his claim??? He goes like "MQM Middle-class ki numainda aur parhay likhay logon ki jamat hay jinhon nay Pakistan kay liye bari qurbanian deen"

To be honest although I still like him amongst most politicians of Pakistan, his politics is extremely confusing for me... he has put me in dilemma again....A leader should know what he is saying and what would be the impact of his statement. He should come out from his cricket dream world as he is running a party not a 11 members team. He is a the most supported politician over the net and people like to read and listen him with great respect. I suggest he should maintain he credibility.

However, I support his above statement and this exactly reflects what my take is on MQM. I believe Imran Khan has realized that he made a mistake in the past and now he is SLOWLY trying to make it up. I'd say that instead of giving us bits and pieces he should openly confess that it was a mistake and instead of passing burning statements he should sit with MQM and discuss the issues face to face.

Last edited:

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)

Most definitely, and thanks to the remarks of Mr Shahi Syed. Now more people will unite under Fascist Altaf. I think Imran knows that he needs the popular Karachi support.

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Most definitely, and thanks to the remarks of Mr Shahi Syed. Now more people will unite under Fascist Altaf. I think Imran knows that he needs the popular Karachi support.

Bhai meray pehlay Imran Khan ko Lahore say to poori support mil jaye....Imran Imran kartay hain vote kisi aur ko detay hain...Karachi's vote is booked for MQM and its hard to get it. He should focus on Lohare not Karachi.

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
Teh actual problem is acceptance, since 1984, no any political party accepted MQM as political power from thier heart. Jis din khulay dil ke sath acceptance aa jaye gee us din tamam problems solve ho jayen gee. Mqm ke wajood main aanay se pehlay Jamat e Islami, Jamaita Ulama e Pakistan or PPP Karachi ke elections win kartay thay. 1970, 1977 or 1985 ke Nataioanl Assembly ke elections ke results dekhen to majority Karachi ke outsiders ki mile gee winning list main, in jamatoon ne khud apna bera gharaq kia hai warna karachi ne kabhi lisanyat ke name per vote nahin deeya. hamesha wafaq ki alamat ke tor per un logon ko vote deeya jo National Symbol ke tor per numayan sahay, Misal ke tor per Asghar Khan, Molana Shah Ahmed Norani, Molana Mododi waghera. Jab in Jamaton ne apna wateera bana liya ke Karachi ke awam per un logon ko Musalat kar do jo apnay Abaye Illaqon se nahin jeet saktay. Or yehi Ehsas e Mehroomi Mutahida Qaumi Movement ki Shakal main aaj hum sab ke samnay hai.

Haqeqat ko man lena, Tasleem kar lena DANISHMANDI kehlati hai , or na Tasleem karna APnay aap se dushmani.
Ab yeh aap per Munhasir hai Danishmandon main aa jyen ya phir !!!

gazoomartian

I do believe this is very old news, reprinted by jury for his reason

Mujtaba Zaidi

Voter (50+ posts)
Buddy!
Problem is, Imran Khan has realized,
MQM is not a publicity factor for his politics as it was couple of years ago.
First PTI Sind met with MQM about a week ago. Now he says some thing good.
If hope in near future, Imran and leadership of MQM doing press conference together.
I hope you'll give me opportunity of posting the pics and videos, by not posting that to yourself.

Great job Jury!!!