Imran Khan Per Nawaz Sharif K Ehsaanat

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif sai Imran Khan nai bohat sai faiday hasil kiay

1)when Pakistani cricket team won 1992 world cup Nawaz Sharif Was Prime minister and he gave free plots to Imran Khan Team captain and cash Prizez and whole team was travelled throughout Pakistan with State Protocol,Although world cup 1992 was collective team work of all players but imran is cashing it since 1992

2)When Imran decided to setup Shaukat Khanam Cancer Hospital Nawaz sharif was again Prime Minister and he generously gave all land for hospital free and gave Imran khan grant for construction of hospital

3)In zia-ul-Haq Period 2Plots were alloted to imran khan and at that time again Nawaz Sharif was chief Minister of Punjab

All PTI lovers must Reply this post because these are facts and no one can deny these facts.Ager Nawaz Sharif Bura hai tu Imran Khan nai us sai Cash Money,Plots or Grant kyon Li,Reply These Questions Logically:)
64019_159398937417406_100000419020327_381251_3080966_n.jpg

Last edited:

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif sai Imran Khan nai bohat sai faiday hasil kiay

1)when Pakistani cricket team won 1992 world cup Nawaz Sharif Was Prime minister and he gave free plots to Imran Khan Team captain and cash Prizez and whole team was travelled throughout Pakistan with State Protocol,Although world cup 1992 was collective team work of all players but imran is cashing it since 1992

2)When Imran decided to setup Shaukat Khanam Cancer Hospital Nawaz sharif was again Prime Minister and he generously gave all land for hospital free and gave Imran khan grant for construction of hospital

3)In zia-ul-Haq Period 2Plots were alloted to imran khan and at that time again Nawaz Sharif was chief Minister of Punjab

All PTI lovers must Reply this post because these are facts and no one can deny these facts.Ager Nawaz Sharif Bura hai tu Imran Khan nai us sai Cash Money,Plots or Grant kyon Li,Reply These Questions Logically:)
64019_159398937417406_100000419020327_381251_3080966_n.jpg

1. He was hero that time and he deserved more than that. Did Imran khan asked Nawaz Sherif to give him these plots and cash rewards? Nawaz sherif did not give his personal plots and cash rewards, that was from Govt of Pakistan. Not only Imran Khan, every sports person who is doing well for Pakistan is getting rewards from Govt of Pakistan.

2. If corrupt politicians can take luxury plots in Islamabad and other areas of Pakistan, then whats wrong if he gets plot for a noble cause. Was that Nawaz Sherif's personal Plot or Govt Property? You should be thankful to Imran Khan for giving this hospital, where most of poor people are getting free treatment.

3. Why don't you ask this question to Nawaz Sherif? Why he was so kind to Imran Khan? May be Nawaz Sherif asked him to join his party. Do you have any list of those politician who got plots from Nawaz Sherif for nothing?

Waiting for your reply..............................

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
very funny,agar politcian ne plot liay hain tu ,imran khan n eb liay hain,kiya farq reh giya donoo mein,aap kehtay ho wo cricket ka hero hai ,,hum kehtay hain Chacha nawaz sharif pakistan ka hero hai,hero usay hi kehtay hain na ji ko ziyada loog like kartay hain,aur i think apa achi atrah jantay ho,nawaz sharif k agar aik halqay se votes paray aur imran khan ko poray pakistan s e votes parein phir b imran khan k votes kam hi hoon ge,waisya b net party aur awami party mein bohat farq hai,aap apna jalsa dekh lo aur humaray sher ka jalsa dekho lo,nawaz sharif ummha jalnay walay ka mun kala,mehnat kar hasad na kar

1. He was hero that time and he deserved more than that. Did Imran khan asked Nawaz Sherif to give him these plots and cash rewards? Nawaz sherif did not give his personal plots and cash rewards, that was from Govt of Pakistan. Not only Imran Khan, every sports person who is doing well for Pakistan is getting rewards from Govt of Pakistan.

2. If corrupt politicians can take luxury plots in Islamabad and other areas of Pakistan, then whats wrong if he gets plot for a noble cause. Was that Nawaz Sherif's personal Plot or Govt Property? You should be thankful to Imran Khan for giving this hospital, where most of poor people are getting free treatment.

3. Why don't you ask this question to Nawaz Sherif? Why he was so kind to Imran Khan? May be Nawaz Sherif asked him to join his party. Do you have any list of those politician who got plots from Nawaz Sherif for nothing?

Waiting for your reply..............................

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)
very funny,agar politcian ne plot liay hain tu ,imran khan n eb liay hain,kiya farq reh giya donoo mein,aap kehtay ho wo cricket ka hero hai ,,hum kehtay hain Chacha nawaz sharif pakistan ka hero hai,hero usay hi kehtay hain na ji ko ziyada loog like kartay hain,aur i think apa achi atrah jantay ho,nawaz sharif k agar aik halqay se votes paray aur imran khan ko poray pakistan s e votes parein phir b imran khan k votes kam hi hoon ge,waisya b net party aur awami party mein bohat farq hai,aap apna jalsa dekh lo aur humaray sher ka jalsa dekho lo,nawaz sharif ummha jalnay walay ka mun kala,mehnat kar hasad na kar

Hero mulk choor kar nahi bhagtay, like sherif brothers did.

Intahabi nishan sher ka aur auqat choohay ki.........

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
amera bhai UAE mein beth kar ghussa kar gioya,chal ab ghusa finish kar aur smile de chacha nawaz ki tarah ,ab ye na kehna k nelson mandela Q mulk se chala giya tha,waisya b chacha jee ko zaberdasti bheja giya tha,mehnat kar hasad na kar ,,,

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
bhai jan imran khan ko 2plot or cash money milay thay Nawaz sharif k order sai 1992 main world cup jeetnay is k elava shaukat khanum cancer Hospital ki zammen bi Nawaz Sharif nai Di Imran khan ko ye fact hai:) per ye alag baat hai us nai agay baich ker maal bana lia ho,facts are facts or Haroon Rashid k column likh denay sai haqeqat tabdeel nahi ho sakti
The Truth

www.loadpictures.net
[]

Last edited:

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
haroon rasheed ka hwala aisay diya hay jaisay wo aik ghair janbdar banda hay,haroon rasheed tu imran ka khas banda hay,hawala den ahay tu kisi ghair janbadar banday ka do,dekhi is ne likha hay kabhi match fix na karnay wala capton,imran khan khud keh chuka hay k hum ne sharjah mein jowa khela hay,
The Truth

www.loadpictures.net
[]

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
Haris brother main nai kabhi kisi k baray main bad language use nahi ki i respect every one and i never commented about any one's personality,i have some questions when some one asks Imran Khan what is his business the answer comes shaukat khanam hospital and namal university but unfortunately these are charity foundations and imran says it is his business,tell me what is his income source,his business other than shaukat khanam and namal university i am waiting;)

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dashingpun, lota and my point of view is that Imran is unduely critisizing Nawaz Sharif, this is forcing us to reply. We give Imran full support, we appreciate him in politics, we want good man in politics, We also want competitation with good people not with Dirty PPP, MQm. But he never understand this, since last year i see him always critising NS. Even though NS never replied to him. We want him to focous on PPP & MQM, and this is the right way, but ........ this is the only point, i dont want to hurt brother from PTI or JI.

Last edited:

mmalihk

MPA (400+ posts)
dashing pun nahi tu dashing tun hai bhooley bhaley nawaz ne apni pocket sey nahi diya..................jo apne wife ka ilaaj karz le kar china gaya woh imran ko kiya dey ga....................apna naam dashing tun rakh loo

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
yes i totally agree with u,but PTI has joined hands with PPP in a way that they have now understanding that Imran khan will only speak against Nawaz Sharif and will not speak against Zardari,Imran khan ko Nawaz Sharif k Khalaf bolnay sai pehlay ye soch lena chahiay k wo apnay mohsin k baray main kia bool raha hai:)
Dashingpun, lota and my point of view is that Imran is unduely critisizing Nawaz Sharif, this is forcing us to reply. We give Imran full support, we appreciate him in politics, we want good man in politics, We also want competitation with good people not with Dirty PPP, MQm. But he never understand this, since last year i see him always critising NS. Even though NS never replied to him. We want him to focous on PPP & MQM, and this is the right way, but ........ this is the only point, i dont want to hurt brother from PTI or JI.

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTi ki halat aisay hi jaisay, aik amrasi hota hai ,wo apnay abba se kehta hai,abba ye chodhary jab mar jaye ga tu kon chodhry banay ga,us ka abba kehta hay,beta chohdri ka beta,marasi phir kehta hay ,abba agar wo b mar giya tu kon chohdri banay ga,abba jawab deta hay beta us ka beta banay,ga ,marasi phir kehta hay abba agar wo b mar giya tu,marasi thora sa aqalmand tha,us ne jawab diya k beta pora pind mar jaye lekin tu chodhri nahi banay ga,yaar us marasi k abba se aqal udhar le lo aur samjh jao imran khan kabhi hakoomat mein nahi aa sakta,Q us mein abhi itni qabliyat nahi hai,nawz sharif aik dafa phir muuuhah tu meray samnay hota tea chumma le lena tha main hahahah jalnay wala ka mun kala,mehnat kar hasad na kar
dashing pun nahi tu dashing tun hai bhooley bhaley nawaz ne apni pocket sey nahi diya..................jo apne wife ka ilaaj karz le kar china gaya woh imran ko kiya dey ga....................apna naam dashing tun rakh loo

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)
Haris brother main nai kabhi kisi k baray main bad language use nahi ki i respect every one and i never commented about any one's personality,i have some questions when some one asks Imran Khan what is his business the answer comes shaukat khanam hospital and namal university but unfortunately these are charity foundations and imran says it is his business,tell me what is his income source,his business other than shaukat khanam and namal university i am waiting;)

Nawaz Sherif bechara tu 5000 Rs tax deta hai, os key pass plots kahan se aagay.

Agar aap koi acha kaam nahi kar saktay tu please doosroon key achay kaam ko criticise bhi mat katain.

Please visit Shaukat Khanum website and their Audit Reports.

http://www.shaukatkhanum.org.pk/about-us/annual-report.html

harisuae

Senator (1k+ posts)

What is source of Income of Nawaz Sherif?

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
humaray muhallay mein na aik marasi rehta hay,us ko TV par anay ka bohat shoq tha,us ne kisi old marasi se apni wish ka izhar kiya,wo siayana marasi tha ,us en kaha mashoor hona hay ya tv par aana hay,marasi ne kaha dada jee donoo kaam honay chahiay,us ne usay kaha bus himmat karni paray gi thori sari,aur punjab assembly k samnay jaa kar nawaz sharif ko gali de,marasi ne kaha dada jee nawaz tu acha banda hay,us ne kaha achay banday ko gali de ga tu news banay gi aur jab news banay gi tu TV par aye gi,aur tu mashoor ho jaye ga,yehi haal imran khan ka hay,is liay i agree with u in pakitan net party ko in k haal par chor do
lotaaay beta naaa karrr!!!

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
Apart from who has distributed these "RAVERIAN" to whom, my concern is that the culture of distributing national assets like this is developing corruption culture in the society, which must not be appreciated by a sincere Pakistani.

Last edited: