Imran Khan Per Nawaz Sharif K Ehsaanat

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
do not attack on personality,Imran ko plots dena issue nahi issue ye hai jis banday nai aapki itni help ki us ki kuch tu izzat karna sekh lo bhai:)

OOOOOOOOO Man are you in senses. Nawaz Sharif didn't give any thing from his "Miser Pocket". It would be "Ehsaanaat"only if N Sharif would give it from his pocket.

2ndly Imran was not the only one who took the plots, all team members had received the same number of plots.

3dly: He deserved more because without Imran, Pakistan couldn't win the world cup. In 1996, and 1999 world cups, Pakistan was hot favourite but have seen the results due to Match Fixers i.e. Waseem, Salim Malik, Ijaz , Waqar Younus etc. In this prsence of Imran, they couldn't fix the match.

4th: Imran didn't use any plot for his own, he has already giving those plots to Asia Biggest Cancer Hospital i.e. Shaukat Khanam, which of course the asset of Pakistani public.

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
u have not answered any of my questions i am repeating these questions
1)what is imran khan's source of income????(shaukat khanam hospital and namal university are purely charity foundations if this is his business then shame on all PTI lovers

He had earned a lot in playing 18 years cricket Plus he has Agricultural land near Mian Channu and there might be more. U should search cose you are very concern about his income.

Just ask you N Sharif about the Hudaibia Paper Mill and many other rite off loans from Banks, Peeli Taxi Scheme and many more source of income of N Sharif.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
we dont need dirt politics, we need a person who can reform this poor country, what good have brought PPP, PML(N,Q,F etc) Imran lead by Example, he has given Pak world cup, a cancer hospital free for poor, a wolrd level University with out being isn Power, just imagen what he can do if he has power....... after Abdul Sittar Edhi, Imran is the Guy over Nation trust most....... How an educated person with logical thinking can go against him........we must give him a chance by voting for his candidat....Inshallah he will bring good to pak,
I have not denied the facts about his Hospital, World Cup etc, these are good things, and I appreciate him about these, but from his body language he doesnot appears to be a political leader, he more likely seems to be a Manager and that he is. He has not gone through the situation when PrimeMinister is going to take some strict decision and some of his parlimentarains have threatened to left him if he does so.
Moreover, people like Babar Awan & Salman Taseer are always moving around to topple the government by paying some of the parlimentarians and we have corruption at the Grass Level so they might accept money, so in that situation he might be in a serious trouble and he has no idea how to deal with that situation. Furthermore, we also have to educate our parlimentarians about Floor Crossing and should project it as a serious crime, and upto now he has not prepared his party members for that.
He can better lead a Technocrat Govt, which includes technical persons that are not there as a result of Election as Musharaf has done from 1999 to 2002.

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
hahhaha,sachi ye post kar k apa ne bewqoofi ka izhar kiya hai,aap tu baray khan saheb niklay qawal party k,yaar itni bari party hain ,jaisya pakistan itna bara mulk hay is mein achay b hain aur buray b,lekin apa ye b dekho card wali aunti ko suspend b kiya hai na,lekin aap ki party mein tu one man show hai,kisi aik b suspend kiya mean pori party hi suspend ho gai hahahah

Punjab govt. spend about 34 billion rupees Sasti Rooti Scheme and Hanif Abbasi is the in-charge of that scheme. Hanif Abbasi had one pharmaceutical company with name of Greys Pharma in Islamabad and he is going to establish another one very soon... at least before the finishing their govt.

Now ask him, why had he couldn't establish any factory when he was in opposition?

Saasti Rooti Scheme was itself a big source of Corruption which had benefited all the PML (N) members. A "Naan Bai" could receive 10 bags of flour but he would be given 5 bags instead and 5 bags would gone in "Corruption"