Imran Khan just sent a message on Twitter about MQM Alliance

malikbhai

MPA (400+ posts)
معصومیت بھی بس ہم لوگوں پر ہی ختم ہو جاتی ہے، اور بھی مزید کچھ لے کر آئیے جناب ابھی تو بہت مرہم کی ضرورت ہے اور پڑتی رہے گی

Being a super moderator of this forum you have a responsibilty and you should act neutral or other wise register a new account and through that account you can post your opinion.

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He already said that on today's News Beat program, people are making a big fuss out of a phone call as if he withdrew cases against Altaf.

ofcourse he has withdrawn cases against altaf...or altaf had never talked to him..

my own family member is in senior position in pti so i know a bit about how this party is thinking.
imran khan and the people who control him are greatly influenced by pakistanis living abroad,these pakistanis are more liberal than pakistanis living in pakistan plus they want imran khan to be as distant from religious parties as possible,as religious parties of pakistan like jamaat islami are not at all liked by liberal pakistanis abroad.
so imran khan is trying to find some secular parties like mqm etc to join hands with and to avoid having to join hands with islamic parties...as liberals are allergic to islam and islamic parties and they now control pti

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
ofcourse he has withdrawn cases against altaf...or altaf had never talked to him..

my own family member is in senior position in pti so i know a bit about how this party is thinking.
imran khan and the people who control him are greatly influenced by pakistanis living abroad,these pakistanis are more liberal than pakistanis living in pakistan plus they want imran khan to be as distant from religious parties as possible,as religious parties of pakistan like jamaat islami are not at all liked by liberal pakistanis abroad.
so imran khan is trying to find some secular parties like mqm etc to join hands with and to avoid having to join hands with islamic parties...as liberals are allergic to islam and islamic parties and they now control pti
On the contrary, JI has been protesting with PTI against Raymond Davis, Imran Khan does not care about this left wing, right wing divide made by the West.
And if Imran Khan had withdrawn the case against Altaf, it would be all over the news.