Imran Bhai Where Are You in this Time of Dire Need and Crippling Crises?

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran_Khan_Cricketer_and_Pak_Politician.jpg

Imran bhai Pakistan is in its worse state of affairs and reeling from the effects of enormous corruption, nepotism, cronyism, wide scale security issues, hyper inflation of commodities and edible items, energy shortages, massive fleecing of the poor and lower income communities in the name of cruel taxation, sickening rise of unemployment, economic meltdown and burden of debts along with the daily bombings, abductions, tortures and killings from the mercenary agents of the west (which comprises of foreign and indigenous agencies along with the tacit & overt support of the loyal slaves of Pakistan Army) against the civilians of this unfortunate country and you along with your party is no where close to mobilise the populace of Pakistan against these organized crooks and criminals?

Are you relying on the support of other criminal parties of Pakistan who by the way have got their share of carrion flesh and bones of political administration in this highly dysfunctional and inert system of governance? Imran bhai this is high time for you and your partys high-ups to take some much needed urgent action to rally against this highly exploitative setup and to jolt these bunches of leeches that are now hell bound to suck even the last drop of life blood and patience of the poor citizens of this poor country.

Your country now desperately need you to make a bold stand against these bastards who have no ounce of shame and integrity left to address the serious issues of the poor people of Pakistan and I hope the sympathisers and workers of PTI will raise this issue in near future with their respective regional heads and thus convey this desperate call of help and action towards the only hope and pride of the nation Imran Khan who also happens to be their party head as well.

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
I like Imran Khan, his persnoality, his character, his honesty,loyalty,his faithness, But
mujhey Imran Khan se aik shikwa hai, Imran Khan bohat lazy hai, sahi waqt per sahi fesle nahi kerta, Imran Khan k paas iss waqt aik golden chance hai k wo pakistani awaam ko mihngai, bayrozgari, dehshat gardi, aur non governance k khilaaf mutaharik kerta, magar Imran Bhai shaied abhi soch rahay hein ya phir Imran Bhai ko bhe shaied kisi se order lena perta hai,,
agar main Imran Khan ke jaga hota, to main ye sunehra moka kabhi na gunwata,, apni poori efforts ker k Inqlaab ke buniyaad rekh deta,, aaj poori civil society, awaam,, govt k khilaaf hai, to imran bhai aap kiun nahi iss awami gussay ko, awaami nafrat ko istmaal kerte,
kia aap hamesha doosro k kaandho per bandook rekh k fire karein gay? go ahead man and take bold action, awaam ko iss waqt aik leader ke tlaash hai jo unhein mutaharik ker k roads per laa sakay, leader gher bhaith ker, tv per bhaith ker, ya batein kerne se nahi bantay, inqlaab efforts se aatay hein,, sirf sochney aur kehne se nahi aatay imran bhai,, practically kuch karein,,
aap logo ke fikar na karein, agar aap 100 logo se bhe start karein gay, to mujhey apni awaam aur ALLAH per poora yaqeen hai k dino main ye tadaad laakho tak pohanch jaey ge,,

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
You gave all the problems. How should he be mobilizing the party? Does he have enough people to back him? Let's say he goes out to do a long march against the current government. Do you think people are going to come out and support him? I really doubt it.

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
You gave all the problems. How should he be mobilizing the party? Does he have enough people to back him? Let's say he goes out to do a long march against the current government. Do you think people are going to come out and support him? I really doubt it.

My dear Leader kiss ko kehte hein? aik aam aadmi aur aik leader main faraq hota hai, aap kia samjhtey hein k inqlaab bina mekhnat k aa jata hai, inqlaab k liay efforts kerni perti hein, apnay workers ko mutaharik kerna perta hai, ta k wo galli galli koocha koocha ja ker logo ko mutaharik karein, qatra qatra dirya samandar banta hai,, ye to sirf chund laakho ke baat hai,,

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
I like Imran Khan, his persnoality, his character, his honesty,loyalty,his faithness, But
mujhey Imran Khan se aik shikwa hai, Imran Khan bohat lazy hai, sahi waqt per sahi fesle nahi kerta, Imran Khan k paas iss waqt aik golden chance hai k wo pakistani awaam ko mihngai, bayrozgari, dehshat gardi, aur non governance k khilaaf mutaharik kerta, magar Imran Bhai shaied abhi soch rahay hein ya phir Imran Bhai ko bhe shaied kisi se order lena perta hai,,
agar main Imran Khan ke jaga hota, to main ye sunehra moka kabhi na gunwata,, apni poori efforts ker k Inqlaab ke buniyaad rekh deta,, aaj poori civil society, awaam,, govt k khilaaf hai, to imran bhai aap kiun nahi iss awami gussay ko, awaami nafrat ko istmaal kerte,
kia aap hamesha doosro k kaandho per bandook rekh k fire karein gay? go ahead man and take bold action, awaam ko iss waqt aik leader ke tlaash hai jo unhein mutaharik ker k roads per laa sakay, leader gher bhaith ker, tv per bhaith ker, ya batein kerne se nahi bantay, inqlaab efforts se aatay hein,, sirf sochney aur kehne se nahi aatay imran bhai,, practically kuch karein,,
aap logo ke fikar na karein, agar aap 100 logo se bhe start karein gay, to mujhey apni awaam aur ALLAH per poora yaqeen hai k dino main ye tadaad laakho tak pohanch jaey ge,,

Brother Young Blood...
I heard somewhere that "Having less information is always dangerous." This suits on your opinion.
You should go to Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf website in order to see his movement around Pakistan.
He went to whole Pakistan in 2 months Brother. Evenmore, He went to QUETTA, where people kill Punjabi Pakistanis, He went there had talks with the people who are demanding seperate state.
aur dooosri baat yeh k........aap imran khan ki jaga nayi hain....uss ki wajaa aap khud jaantay hain.....wo kitna lazy hai? aur aaap!!!!!

Jitnay kaam uss nein chand saalooo mein kiye hain...utnay log zindigiyon mein nayi kertay??? aur aap usay Lazy kehtay hain...you made me laugh on your young thinking.

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger
sir i have 2 speak up here,ik has been around the clock in people,jalsa in peshawar sahiwal,gujranwala,tour of southeren punjab,the roblem is no covering of his jalsa's now i would start give u prove!!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Virtual-elections-Pakistan-Tehreek-e-Insaaf-Imran-Khan/124504644263427

This would give u the links of where IK has been,where sa us kay ilawa about not going for long march another link

http://insaf.pk/News/tabid/60/artic...l-stage-counrtywide-protests-Omar-Cheema.aspx

http://insaf.pk/News/tabid/60/artic.../5011/PTI-leader-threatens-hunger-strike.aspx

About tehreekay insaf's popularity and not having people as people comment over here another link

http://insaf.pk/News/tabid/60/artic...ers-and-traders-from-Gujranwala-join-PTI.aspx

http://insaf.pk/News/tabid/60/artic...by-thousands-at-missile-chowk-Abbottabad.aspx

Agr satisfation na ho tu batna i can prove it that he is in the feild

right now he was off for fun raising in london the he was in dubai,now he is back!!!

FIRING IN THE AIR WITHOUT FACTS IS INAPROPRIAT:d!!

@Bret Hawk

your Imran bhai is here and rallying support for the party. People like you are always talkign about revolutions, inquilaabs, long marches, toppling governments. In democracies there are no revolutions. We vote people in and vote people out at the time of ELECTIONS. We hold people accountable at the time of elections. People didn't want Musharaf's party in power in 2008 so they VOTED them out. The change only came through politcal process and not through protests. The next elections are scheduled for 2013 so untill then keep wet dreamign of your revolution untill then...

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nawazish bro why we should have any doubt related with Imrans ability to rally the deprived and suppressed masses of Pakistan? Havent we seen (On continual basis) him to gather funds for his charitable organizations in billions of dollars? Im pretty much confident on his charismatic ability to gather the people on the streets of Pakistan in hundred of thousand numbers if not in millions in literally few minutes but the million dollar question would be that, does hell be able to take that bold initiative in coming days and gain that unprecedented advantage over his detractors and critics only time will reveal & unravel that quagmire?

And finally Noman sahib what are your thoughts about the elite leadership of MQM? Just because of MQMs Machiavellian support of PPPs lead evil coalition that we are unable to move even an inch in the last thirty three months (Commencing from Feb 2008) to compel the highly incompetent and corrupt federal and provincial governments to amend their ways and desert the pandemic apathy of their elite leadership towards the sorry state of affairs of the poor masses of Pakistan and in nutshell your party is equally responsible in this current mess of Pakistan lead by the scoundrel jackass of the current ruling party in the centre.

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brother Young Blood...
I heard somewhere that "Having less information is always dangerous." This suits on your opinion.
You should go to Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf website in order to see his movement around Pakistan.
He went to whole Pakistan in 2 months Brother. Evenmore, He went to QUETTA, where people kill Punjabi Pakistanis, He went there had talks with the people who are demanding seperate state.
aur dooosri baat yeh k........aap imran khan ki jaga nayi hain....uss ki wajaa aap khud jaantay hain.....wo kitna lazy hai? aur aaap!!!!!

Jitnay kaam uss nein chand saalooo mein kiye hain...utnay log zindigiyon mein nayi kertay??? aur aap usay Lazy kehtay hain...you made me laugh on your young thinking.

Such sunnay ke apnay andar himmat peda karo,, main imran khan ke jaga nahi aur na hona chahta hoo,, aap ne kaha Imran ne chund salo main itne kaam kiay , kon inkar ker raha hai? Imran ne jalsay jaloos kiay, kon inkar ker raha hai,, magar mujhey itna bataein ,, result kya nikla? personal tanz kerna mujhey bhe aata brother, magar aap main aur mujh main phir faraq kya reh jaey ga? yes he is lazy,,, kiun k result zero hai,, jab result niklay ga, to aap proudly ye baat kehna, main aap ko uss waqt appriciate zaroor karoo ga,,
aur haan,, aik baat,, dosrey insan ko apnay se kam tur samjhna ya haqeer samjhna,, ALLAH ko pasand nahi,, aap ke soch imran khan se nahi, albatta Musharaf se zaroor milti hai, kiun k wo bhe apney aap ko sab se ziada qabil aur aqalmand insan samjhta tha,, jese aap ne apni post main mujhey kaha,,,
Inqilaab websites se nahi aatay, inqlaab practically aatay hein, imran khan ne kon c mihngai rok le? jalsay jaloos ker k? zara bataein gay aap,, AAFIA SIDDIQUE kon c wapis aa gai,,
choti soch ka insan hamesha chota he sochta hai,, apna vision bara karo bhai, aur agar aap itni information rekhne walay insan ho to yaha kya jhuk maar rahay ho? jaao ja k koi pakistan k liay award jeet k aao, pakistan ka naam roshan ker k aao,
shah se ziada shah ke fermanbardari na karo, werna apni pihchaan bhe bhool jaao gay, kawwa chala huns ke chaal,, apni chaal bhe bhool gaya,,

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sir i have 2 speak up here,ik has been around the clock in people,jalsa in peshawar sahiwal,gujranwala,tour of southeren punjab,the roblem is no covering of his jalsa's now i would start give u prove!!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Virtual-elections-Pakistan-Tehreek-e-Insaaf-Imran-Khan/124504644263427

This would give u the links of where IK has been,where sa us kay ilawa about not going for long march another link

http://insaf.pk/News/tabid/60/artic...l-stage-counrtywide-protests-Omar-Cheema.aspx

http://insaf.pk/News/tabid/60/artic.../5011/PTI-leader-threatens-hunger-strike.aspx

About tehreekay insaf's popularity and not having people as people comment over here another link

http://insaf.pk/News/tabid/60/artic...ers-and-traders-from-Gujranwala-join-PTI.aspx

http://insaf.pk/News/tabid/60/artic...by-thousands-at-missile-chowk-Abbottabad.aspx

Agr satisfation na ho tu batna i can prove it that he is in the feild

right now he was off for fun raising in london the he was in dubai,now he is back!!!

FIRING IN THE AIR WITHOUT FACTS IS INAPROPRIAT:d!!

people are never satisfied eh?

Nobody can work 24/7

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
@Bret Hawk

your Imran bhai is here and rallying support for the party. People like you are always talkign about revolutions, inquilaabs, long marches, toppling governments. In democracies there are no revolutions. We vote people in and vote people out at the time of ELECTIONS. We hold people accountable at the time of elections. People didn't want Musharaf's party in power in 2008 so they VOTED them out. The change only came through politcal process and not through protests. The next elections are scheduled for 2013 so untill then keep wet dreamign of your revolution untill then...

@ Islamabadi

First of all where have you spotted the setup of so called democracy here in Pakistan in all these years? Is it the same idealistic form of governance which was laid out by the great Hellenistic and Islamic political scientists centuries ago? Are you familiar with the famous concept of “Social Contract” between the state and its populace? Have any so called democratic or autocratic government in Pakistan tried to implement those golden principles of political governance and ideologies? What sort of non existent democratic system and its sanctity you’re soliciting here? And by the way who has given the license to these inept political parties to misgovern and misuse their powers which are bestowed to them according to the strict dictates of constitutional order and the trust of their voters after gaining a slender lead in these highly controlled and programmed election processes? Does wining the election means the liberty to loot and become apathetic to the state of affairs of the subjects of the state?

P.S. Only large scale movements and revolutions can bring any substantial change in the rotten and highly dysfunctional political setups of any state. The controlled election processes and the establishments of sham democratic governments can never guarantee to bring forth any change in the incumbent status quo of any state.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Nawazish bro why we should have any doubt related with Imrans ability to rally the deprived and suppressed masses of Pakistan? Havent we seen (On continual basis) him to gather funds for his charitable organizations in billions of dollars? Im pretty much confident on his charismatic ability to gather the people on the streets of Pakistan in hundred of thousand numbers if not in millions in literally few minutes but the million dollar question would be that, does hell be able to take that bold initiative in coming days and gain that unprecedented advantage over his detractors and critics only time will reveal & unravel that quagmire?

And finally Noman sahib what are your thoughts about the elite leadership of MQM? Just because of MQMs Machiavellian support of PPPs lead evil coalition that we are unable to move even an inch in the last thirty three months (Commencing from Feb 2008) to compel the highly incompetent and corrupt federal and provincial governments to amend their ways and desert the pandemic apathy of their elite leadership towards the sorry state of affairs of the poor masses of Pakistan and in nutshell your party is equally responsible in this current mess of Pakistan lead by the scoundrel jackass of the current ruling party in the centre.

Bret bhai

My PM has been turned off again, so I have to tell you here. Nawazish is a sistah not a brotha :lol:. That;s what (s)he originally had anyway. let me know if I am wrong. I suggested a year ago that webmaster modify the software and put 'gender' as a required field.

We are stuck with two terrorists and murderers parties in govt. you are right, we have not moved forward at all since PPP/MQm cartel took office.

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well GM bhai long time to see you addressing me directly :P, anyhow Im little bit confused now (hmm) because the display picture / avatar of Nawazish is seems to be of a boy but nevertheless as the dictum goes Looks / appearances are deceiving, so let us wait for Nawazish to reveal his / her genderhahaha. By the way I do some time get wet dreams and thats because of my bachelor status GM bro. I'm not that lucky like you guys who are married for the last half century or so.. (serious) :banghead:

gazoomartian

Well GM bhai long time to see you addressing me directly :P, anyhow Im little bit confused now (hmm) because the display picture / avatar of Nawazish is seems to be of a boy but nevertheless as the dictum goes Looks / appearances are deceiving, so let us wait for Nawazish to reveal his / her genderhahaha. By the way I do some time get wet dreams and thats because of my bachelor status GM bro. I'm not that lucky like you guys who are married for the last half century or so.. (serious) :banghead:

On Nov 1st we had out 32nd wedding anniversary.

To phir shadi kar lo na yaar? I am sure there are many hotties just waiting for you.

This avatar of Nawazish is new, she used to have a woman's pic. May be this is her hubby pic, me not know.