If Zulifqar mirza Told Army Gen, and DG ISI what did they do about it???

Khan.paki

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I am just wondering how long they will keep silence, this is not actually silence this is actually criminal negligence and what did they do on 2nd May same thing.... on that occasion they have excuse that this is America. we cant fight americans and that bullshit what they are doing now???

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=16318]Khan.paki[/MENTION]
Wecome to this forum sir. You have started a thread which is quite painful fro comprehension. You need to be bit more clear and focused on what you really trying to say. You are all over the map started with ZM and army generals and ended up on some kind of fight.

Khan.paki

my point of view is very clear. i just compare two situations for army one of them when American Raid on 2nd may and secondly about when ZM inform them about Altaf hussian Plan to break Pakistan (Nawazbillah)? so what they (army and ISI)have responded?

I am hoping a brave Gen will wake up...............Inshallah

sherazopel

He also informed PM and President about MQM and Rehman Malik (Nai) what have they responded? he is still functional.

BanneD

MPA (400+ posts)
Bhai mge to abh karachi me bht khatra dikh raha he.. Meray ghar ke samny kam say kam 1200 acre zameen per peoples aman committee walo ne recently qabza kara he and they are having the upgraded weapons with them.. Poora din nasha karty hen and faltu me golian chalatay hen.. The number of people are aroung 50 to 60!! Allah raham karay!!

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhai mge to abh karachi me bht khatra dikh raha he.. Meray ghar ke samny kam say kam 1200 acre zameen per peoples aman committee walo ne recently qabza kara he and they are having the upgraded weapons with them.. Poora din nasha karty hen and faltu me golian chalatay hen.. The number of people are aroung 50 to 60!! Allah raham karay!!
Be safe! Abhi Eid k baad halaat bohat bigarne k chances hain.

khan afghan1

Minister (2k+ posts)
The story about MQM"s Leadership is true or false but there is something
going on the killing of Dr Imran Farooq.We should not keep any hope
from pakistani establishment in this invetigation.
This is the question on the credabilty of SCOTLAND YARD.This killing
happened in the heart of UK LONDON.If scotland yard fails to reach to
the killers it will create a problems for them in future.Everyone will
start killing their political opponent.Which they cant see.Scotland yard will
capture the killers sooner or later or may have already cought some.
Its their job to bring the killers to justice.​

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
[FONT=tahoma,sans-serif]جرنیلوں نے لگایا ہے ذوالفقار مرزا کو آگے
ہوتا ہے شب و روز تماشا مرے آگے
[/FONT]​
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]لاقانونیت اور کرپشن کی لہلہاتی کھیتی بونے اور اس کےفصل کی بہار کھڑی کرنے، اور پھر اس کے ذریعے اسلام کو پاکستان نکالا دینے کا صلیبی خواب دیکھنے والے ذلیل،پست کردار ، کمینے، نااہل ، کرپٹ اور امریکا کے زرخرید نکمے جرنیلوں کی اب یہ حالت و درگت بن گئی اور نوبت یہاں پہنچ گئی ہے کہ شرابی ذوالفقار مرزا ان جرنیلوں کو حب الوطنی کا سرٹیفیکیٹ دیتا پھر رہا ہے ۔ ۔ ۔ تف ہے تم جرنیلوں پر ۔ ۔ ۔ [/FONT]​
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif] واہ بھئی واہ ۔ ۔ ۔ کیا بات ہے کہ آصف علی زرداری تو ٹھہرا نیک و پارسا لیکن ریمنڈ ملک ہے ملک دشمن ۔ ۔ ۔ اور ۔ ۔ ۔ آصف علی زرداری تو ٹھہرا نیک و پارسا لیکن الطاف حسین ہے جنونی آدم خور درندہ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ اوئے جرنیلو ۔ ۔ ۔ اوئے جرنیلو ۔ ۔ ۔ اب تماشا بند کرو ۔ ۔ اور اپنی ان ساری اولادوں ذوالفقار علی بھٹو کے انڈے بچے ۔ ۔ ۔ میاں محمدنواز شریف کے انڈے بچے ۔ ۔ ۔ جنونی آدم خور درندہ الطاف حسین کے انڈے بچوں کو سمیٹ کر کہیں دور جہنم میں غرق ہو جاؤ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ اور میرے سونا اگانے والے دیس کو اب معاف کردو ۔ ۔ ۔ اور جاتے جاتے اپنے پالتو کمینے سیٹھوں کے ابلیسی پریس و میڈیا کو اپنے ساتھ لے جانا نہ بھولنا ،تاکہ وہ تمہیں جہنم میں بھی مجرے کا شوق پورا کرنے میں تمہاری معاونت کریں ۔ ۔ ۔ [/FONT]​

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
Altaf Hussain is a traitor and I'm sure Army/ISI knew this well before ZM but what do you want them to do?

if any law enforcement agency in anywhere in world has the prof of a criminal what they do?????

give these prof to police so that they can take him to the court or take those prof to the court and punish

or if isi atleast can do is give those prof in media to any of the journalist who are in line with ISI,

and then let the court take action

but brother believe me ISI has all the prof not only about altaf, but also about corruption of zardari, nawaz, crimes of ANP, sunni tahreek and all other lashkars

but they will never take them to the court or help police to catch them because army itself is a player in the power and dirty politics of paksitan
they will sit on the piles of those prof and whenever any politican does not listen to the army they will blackmail those politicans

but the purpose of putting these criminal politciaons beind bars is never and never was the purpose of army in the entire history of paksitan.

if pakistan army had played their constitual rule pakistan would have much better and stronger country in the world now.

who side lined leaders like choudhry mohmmad ali and hussain shaheed shorwardi?? (army during ayub khan)
who side lined the great fatimah jinnah and rigged elections to stop her?? (army during ayub khan)

who killed ZA bhutto (army during zia)

despite of knowing that nawaz shrif is corrupt and incompitant but still bribed the politicans and helped nawaz shrif to come in power???? (army to form IJI)

who negotiated NRO with banzir and have these rigged elections to fulfill the agenda of forigen powers??? (gen. keyani who was head of ISI and army durng mushraf)

list is long bro,

paksitan needs army just like good politicians but its sad reality that pakistan k halat khrab karny main politicians k sath sath army ny bhee apna pura rule play kia hai.

Note: here when i say army ( i mean generals and top ranking officers who are the policy makers of army) but offcourse there are and were great sipahi and middle and lower cader officers who did great things for the nation and even sacrificed their lives for the country,

Regards,

Last edited:

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
G..Keyani Benazir Amrica Mushharaf Or Amrica Ka selected Banda Hai Esnay tu Kuch Nahi Karrha.

Kiyani Or Musharraff Ki Sabiqa Team K Banday Jab Tak Ghq Main Bethay Hain Kuch Nahi Hona..

Wo Sab Muhib-e-watan Islam Pasand Gernailo K Agay Bandh Bandh K Bethay Hain
Amrica Or Nato K Safe Passage Dayna Chahtay Hain Es leyh Karachi k hallat Kharab Horahay
fauj ki tarf say karachi k hallaat pay jo khabar atti hai wo bhi fauji baghawat ko roknay k leyh aati hai..

ta k keyani k... pay koe kick mar k ossay hata na day

Kiyani Ki Service Barha K Zardari Nay Kaha Tha K Ajj Humnay Jamhoriyat Ko Safe Kardea...

keyani haq ada karraha hai zaradri ka ...

keyani agar theek hota tu raymand devis amrica nahi ja sakta tha koe drone attack nahi hosakta tha
pakistan main Karachi Main etna qatle amm bhi nahi ho sakta tha..

yeh apny purany officers k naqshay qadam pay saleeybi hukum ki tameel main lagay hoay hain

mv55yt.gif

yeh tu pehly bhi mulk torh k sing.. karchukay hain abb bhi asaar yehi hain..

IB tu Altaf say underworld king shoiab khan k qatl ka badla lay rahi shoib khan Ib ka banda tha
ib ossay india main use karti thi..

Shoib khan imran farooq ko new mqm bananay main paysay ki imdad karraha tha mushrraff k dor main
mqm nay ossay jail main marwa dea tha

ocean5

MPA (400+ posts)
dear brothers all the present generals in pakistan army and isi are khosrey and loday baz and londi baz .all the top generals are like that and that is why we are facing troubles in all part of pakistan affairs.i pray to ALLAH MIAN that on this eid ul fitr ALLAH will help us to get rid of these ******** .ameen