I wonder why PTI is apologetic about IK-TuQ meeting in London

sjpti

Minister (2k+ posts)

میٹنگ کا تو کوئی مثلا ہی نہیں ہے بیشک لاکھ دفع مل لیں آپس میں ..اصل مثلا جھوٹ بولنے کا ہے

Why u r not concerned about a PM lying under oath on the floor of assembly ? IMRAN KHAN Lied or not is not bigger than the lie of NAWAZ

ahnoman1

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Why u r not concerned about a PM lying under oath on the floor of assembly ? IMRAN KHAN Lied or not is not bigger than the lie of NAWAZ

But Imran Khan promised he will never lie to nation.

Did he lie and break his promise?

How can it be? Imran recites iyah ka na'budu wa iyah ka nastaeen before his speeches so he cannot lie and break his promise.

but then who is lying?

Oh got it.

Nawaz Sharif is lying

wahreh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The fuss is because it confirms JH allegation that mtg was held in london and was attended by agencies and media personnel and that whole conspiracy was hatched in that meeting

By the way, i got some more information about this meeting, will share it shortly. Right now at a farm selecting qurbani bakra

PTI is ashamed because they have a tiny winny iota of shame still left in them

about time that they acknowlege shuja meetings as well ....

I think the reason for this "fuss" is that they both staged/or decided to part of a plan to derail a government....THATS why there is such out cry....but I am sure with your limited IQ (<-1) you would not get this.

sjpti

Minister (2k+ posts)
But Imran Khan promised he will never lie to nation.

Did he lie and break his promise?

How can it be? Imran recites iyah ka na'budu wa iyah ka nastaeen before his speeches so he cannot lie and break his promise.

but then who is lying?

Oh got it.

Nawaz Sharif is lying

the meeting was kept secret and i feel so much burning ===> BURNOL plz

GeoG

10645273_352490541594910_8810353968275047022_n.jpg

Yeah aap kay abbu nay apnay kapron par PLM-N kyun likhwaya hai?

Hadith

Minister (2k+ posts)
konsa jhot .ager koom ki bhalai keh leye waqti toor per meeting ko khufya rakha gaya tu konsi qiyamet agai .Itni tu chan been ager naoore ,zardari aur in keh chumchoon ki kartutoon ka sari qoom kerti ya iss tara hisab mangti tu aj pakistan ka ye haal na hota .ha..m..za..d..n ne mulk ko nooch nooch ker kha leya ab uss ki hadiyoon ka soup pi rahy hain .aur sharum naam ki ya ghe....t nam ki cheez nahi in mein .

Jamil Chaudhry

I am really surprised and shocked why Imran Khan and Tahir ul Qadri tried to hide their meeting in London. It was a meeting of two Pakistani leaders in the best interest of their country, even though they met to the third party which is Pakistan Army. Pakistan Army is supposed to defend the geographical boundaries of the country while these two patriotic leaders are supposed to defend the ideological boundaries of the country; they all should be proud of that meeting and I salute them!

Hadith

Minister (2k+ posts)
Qadri aur Ik ki meeting mein ager Pak army thi tu achi baat .Pak army sub se zeyada pak aur awam ki kher khowa hai.in choroon aur awam ka khoon chosne waloon se zeyada humdared .kissi bhi army se mulk keh halat ya ye siasat daan jo kartoot kerty hain wo posheeda nahi hoti .Jub bhi army ai .in ha..m khor..n ne issi kisam keh kartoot keye hongay jo mulk ko under under nuqsan puhunchaya jo pakistan aaj iss haal mein hai. ajkal tu humhey media keh zarey in ki kartotoon ka pata chalta hai warna aam awam ko kia pata tha un keh sath kia horah hai .ager army na ati tu aaj se buhut arsal qabal pakistan khe khuda nakohwasta mazeed tukere hochoky hoty .ager army ne in logoon ko jail mein dala bhi tu in ki hurkatoon ki waja se jo in logoon ne ghabun keye awam keh passey per loot mar machayi ya mukhbareyan ki . ab bare aker jamoriat keh leye qurbani di jaileen kati nahi tum logon ko jail mein tumari choori aur pak se ghadari ki waja se dla tha.

Democrate

Lie is a lie..It's not a Question of Bigger lie or smaller Lie...But It is offcourse an issue when someone Claimed that HE never lies...

Democrate

1519.jpg

I Think Sireen Mazari Works for PML(N)..Or you Just have to Justify every act whether it is a lie or not...I wondered.
http://i1.tribune.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/1519.jpg

جھوٹ کس بات کا قادری صاحب کہتے ہیں عمران سے ان کی ملاقات ہوئی ہے.اور عمران خان نے بھی چوہدریوں سے نہ ملنے کے بارے میں گرینڈ الائنس کے حوالے سے کہا ہے قادری صاحب سے ملنے کا کبھی انکار نہیں کیا نہ ان کی تردید کی تو جھوٹ کہاں سے آ گیا.
اور اگر سب کرپٹ ایک دوسرے سے مل سکتے ہیں جمہوریت کے نام پر جو کے جمہوریت ہے بھی نہیں تو اصلی جمہوریت قائم کرنے کو اگر دو بندے مل گئے اپس میں تو کیا قیامت ای ہوئی ہے؟

drkjke

why is PTI apologetic about meeting of ik with qadri?
if the whole world knows that qadri is israel and CIA,s man protected by black water commandos than what is the matter with people?jews blackwater and israel are "in" these days.there association is not bad so lets clap for israel and cia(clap)