I will participate in next Elections - Musharraf (facebook video)

shuja123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Musharraf , he was a muslim , beshuk app se beshumar choti or bari ghaltiyan hoi may b majboori pe or may b kisi ke zor , personally in my heart i accept as i dun know the complet truth infact none knows realities of a person or a govt. Behind its good or bad decision completely.
So when i c good things happens under you were also many ...
And when i c to the present situation of the country then first i send messege to my felllow muslim bros n sis that musharraf bechara akhir insan hai wo limits mai kuch tu kere ga or kuch uske bas main nahy , aub change ki humain apne amalo main zaroorat hai or wo amal jinko badal ne ki , wo huliya jiskobadalne ki hamain zaroorat hain usko jane ke liye bhi mehnat or shok or iman e muslim ki zaroorat hay jab tak wo hamare mai na aye ga tab tak mukamil khushali or tabdeeli na aye gy ,,,,,, ohir musharaf aye ye imran khan hamare allah hamare liye kafi ho ga par aj tu hum na allah hi ko chora hay tu kiya khak umeed kere ge ka koi hukmiran hamara soche ga .... Tu khuda ke apne ap ko badlne ki koshish kere , wo sab insan hain , amal ke mare ,
so kindly think n do ... Jazakumullah o khair .

i guess ur one of the 36,000,000 right????

kalia

Its nice decision to participate in up comming election..........pakistan needs the leader like Gen Perviz Mushraf
wish you good luck ......

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pakistan has lots of resources, thats why you are trying to come back so you could hand over more resources to Americans.

You will definitely not 'let down' your masters who are pushing you to come back but you WILL 'let down' all 16 crore Pakistanis again.

By the way Musharraf saheb:

1. Your career is riddled with unpatriotic actions. YES you have not looted the country personally, you have done no corruption but you have caused other things that is equal or worse than corruption.

2. support does not mean ta'awun in Urdu, it means 'himayet'. Your Urdu is week. You cant even talk Urdu well and English is even worse than mine

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan has lots of resources, thats why you are trying to come back so you could hand over more resources to Americans.

You will definitely not 'let down' your masters who are pushing you to come back but you WILL 'let down' all 16 crore Pakistanis again.

By the way Musharraf saheb:

1. Your career is riddled with unpatriotic actions. YES you have not looted the country personally, you have done no corruption but you have caused other things that is equal or worse than corruption.

2. support does not mean ta'awun in Urdu, it means 'himayet'. Your Urdu is week. You cant even talk Urdu well and English is even worse than mine

No he does not need himayet, he needs actually ta'awun to sell pakistanis to US.

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
Well i am his supporter, every body has his or her own opinion and being pakistani citizen i am fan of him and he is my leader

definaitly i ll vote for him and if it needed i ll take part in elections for him , if he will think that i am able to do so,

pakistan zindabad

waslam
rana