I will participate in next Elections - Musharraf (facebook video)

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
We didn't consider to participate in this poll. Not many people participated either. Among these lot many members consider to sustain from participation in poll. I can tell who voted musharaf in this forum. We all can count them on fingers . i will name just few.Rest of the members strongly hate musharaf.

1.Manno
2.Jury
3.Spartacus
4.joteymaro
5.NepaliPandit
6.Badboy
7.IndiaGuy
8.mehish_ali
9.contra
10.SadiaKhan

And just few more......

As far as his facebook account is concerned more than 80% people just added him up for no reason and also multiple id's ,so their support means nothing on the ground. 60% added him on facebook to bash him up. I thought many times to add him and see what's going on there but then thought wht's the point to waste my time and increase his fanship .
His support base is nothing and i don't know why is he still living in a dillusion after what he has done to Pakistan. He should come and face the reality. He is delivering speeches on facebook as he is in forced excile. If Mr Musharraf if you are a true leader then come out and make a public speech to a large crowd anywhere in Pakistan. 70 % of pakistani public don't even know what facebook is all about. Stop been sissy be a man.Do you think you are a superman

You left only one more YAHYA87

shuja123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
oh bhayee jan aap is ke pakistan a kar open speech de ne ki baat kar rahay hain, ye to yahan UK me bhi open speech nahin de sakta, Me ne sab ko yahan dekha hay ghomtay phirtay open areas me 2 se ziada body gaurds ya sathion ke bagher. Benazeer, Imran Khan, nawaz sharif, Rehman Malik, Altaf Hussain, Mustafa kamal and a few other smaller politicians out of whome mostly i dont like, but the point is they do walk freely, lekin ye shakhs itna khoof zada hay ke ye jab east london me baal katwa raha tha to os shop ke ander kisi ko janay kio ijazat nahin thi. bahar 12 admi kharday thay, ander 4-5. sab dekh rahay thay ander kon hay, to pata laga ke qatil-e-quoom, namak haram, ghaddar number1, american agent, head of the pakistan regiment of american army the one and only parvez musharaf.

ye kahin bhi openly nahin phir sakta, darpook kahin ka, ye loog hamay bachayain gay india se. ye fauji jo apnon se dartay hain. agar india aaj attack nahin kar raha os ki waja pakistani awam hay, pak fauj nahin. on ko pata hay 6 lakh ko to dollars de kar sambhal leain gay ham, lekin 17 karoor ka kiya karain gay.

ghias

You left only one more YAHYA87 By :Sam228

yeah u r ritght. I guess we have few more supporters of Musharraf on this forum. Atleast we should give benifit of doubt

oh bhayee jan aap is ke pakistan a kar open speech de ne ki baat kar rahay hain, ye to yahan UK me bhi open speech nahin de sakta, Me ne sab ko yahan dekha hay ghomtay phirtay open areas me 2 se ziada body gaurds ya sathion ke bagher. Benazeer, Imran Khan, nawaz sharif, Rehman Malik, Altaf Hussain, Mustafa kamal and a few other smaller politicians out of whome mostly i dont like, but the point is they do walk freely, lekin ye shakhs itna khoof zada hay ke ye jab east london me baal katwa raha tha to os shop ke ander kisi ko janay kio ijazat nahin thi. bahar 12 admi kharday thay, ander 4-5. sab dekh rahay thay ander kon hay, to pata laga ke qatil-e-quoom, namak haram, ghaddar number1, american agent, head of the pakistan regiment of american army the one and only parvez musharaf.

ye kahin bhi openly nahin phir sakta, darpook kahin ka, ye loog hamay bachayain gay india se. ye fauji jo apnon se dartay hain. agar india aaj attack nahin kar raha os ki waja pakistani awam hay, pak fauj nahin. on ko pata hay 6 lakh ko to dollars de kar sambhal leain gay ham, lekin 17 karoor ka kiya karain gay.
By:Shuja123

He calls himself commando. He doesn't look like from any angle. Anyway to hell with him

Last edited:

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
I really want he should come and face charges against him

Face charges!!! I am sure if there is no army for his security people will kill him on the way from airport or towards the court. The man has murdered children, sold man to US and killed to please his gods in US. People don't want him to be hanged, they want him to be stoned to death on the streets.

Last edited:

ehsanali

MPA (400+ posts)
Better read comments on facebook.If you dont like him visit Zardari Nawaz Sharif face book and write good things

ghias

Better read comments on facebook.If you dont like him visit Zardari Nawaz Sharif face book and write good things

We don't need to write good things about zardari and nawaz unless it is important but stop telling us how popular musharraf is ? We all know that .We are more awaited for him to come back to country and be accountable for his deeds than you are. I wish our judiciary make him and all corrupt politicians plus + beaurocrats examples for future politicians + beaurocrats. Leave no space for anyone who damaged the country.

shuja123

We don't need to write good things about zardari and nawaz unless it is important but stop telling us how popular musharraf is ? We all know that .We are more awaited for him to come back to country and be accountable for his deeds than you are. I wish our judiciary make him and all corrupt politicians plus + beaurocrats examples for future politicians + beaurocrats. Leave no space for anyone who damaged the country.

it not that hard to imagine that Mushy has suport in pakistan, akhir dil ko tassali de na bhi to zaroori hota hay. here u go i ve done some maths. 1 mush, 600,000 band of thugs known as the pakistani army, average pakistani army family size 5. 600,000 times 5 equals to, 3,000,000. 3,000,000 ppl have 1 really good friends. so multiply that with 2 equals to 6,000,000, and all of these people have at least 6-7 people who dont know much and agree with what ever they say. so 6,000,000 times 6 (keeping it simple). equals to 36,000,000 then there are a few others we must look at.
1. people who were impressed by Alpha bravo charlie (though it was only fiction)
2. People who liked Junaid jamshed's songs and noor jahan's
3. who are suppliers of military equipment
4. girls who like men in uniform

these four categories will not be included as sufficient data is not available. but still we have reached a figure of 36,000,000 for those that are not good wth numbers, 36 million yani ke teen karoor te sath lakh. jab ke pakistan ki abadi 17 karoor hay.

to mere bhayion mat heran howa karoo mush supporters ko dekh kar. is me koi harj nahin, or woh bhi os organisation ki support jis ka apna public relations wing hay. known as the jhoota ISPR.

shuja123

or mera calculater mujhay ek or cheez bata raha hay, pakistan me election me turnout hota hay around 20%, 17 karoor ka 20% hay 3 karoor 40 lakh, ye sab pohonch gaye vote dalnay to jeet jaye ga musharaf, 100% majority se.

oh mere bhayion Zahid hamid ne election me kharda nahin hona, Imran Khan se party nahin ban rahi, mukamal acha admi ya party mojood nahin. kuch karlo, kuch karlo, kisi bhi tarah jo gandoo me kam ganda hay os ki support karna shoro kar do. kiun ke jo bhi aye is olloh ke pathay se behtar hi ho ga.

kashah

it is a wellknown fact that dr. afia and her 3 childern were picked up by cia with the help of mi and isi during the musharafs dictator ship from karachi, it is no seacret that mushruf have sold hundreds of inocent pakistani muslim citizens to americans, and made money. he admitted this fact in his book, ' in he line of fire' ur singining american song that afia was captured from bugram air base, have fear of god, stop fals us. propaganda, yes , aimal kancis case must be open, have the independent court commision dicide who is the culpert in aimals case.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Face charges!!! I am sure if there is no army for his security people will kill him on the way from airport or towards the court. The man has murdered children, sold man to US and killed to please his gods in US. People don't want him to be hanged, they want him to be stoned to death on the streets.
ہزاروں خواہشیں ایسی کے ہے خواھش پی دم نکلے
بڑے نکلے میرے ارمان مگر کم نکلے

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ہزاروں خواہشیں ایسی کے ہے خواھش پی دم نکلے
بڑے نکلے میرے ارمان مگر کم نکلے

:24: arey bhai aap ney ghalat parh dya sher ko: bahut nikley merey arman, lekin phir bhi kum nikley LOL

seriously tho, I hate to tell you brothers and sister, you are not using your heads(sorry). US is paving the way for him because Americans can not trust Zardari any more. He has become a heavy liability for them. They have to choose between Sharif and Mush.

When the election comes close, the US will use Dr. Afia as an ace in the deck of cards. She will be released at the right time and all the credits will be given to Mush.

They will also prop up the popularity of NS using the American controlled Geo and Express TV stations. Do you remember the meeting Clinton had with the CEO's of the two stations? Your guess is just as good mine what was discussed in that meeting.

They will keep both, Mush and NS, as open options, in case one is assassinated, the other will be installed.

They will pressure India just at the right time to:

1: Release water from their dams

2: Cut down on terrorists rhetoric’s

3. Start giving fake commitments that India wants to talk about Kashmir.

4. Reduce tensions at the borders etc etc.

Musharraf (or NS if Mush is killed) will capitalize on this ‘concessions’ from our eternal enemy to win the election then everything will be back to square one.

Mark my words

imrankhan0

:24: arey bhai aap ney ghalat parh dya sher ko: bahut nikley merey arman, lekin phir bhi kum nikley LOL

seriously tho, I hate to tell you brothers and sister, you are not using your heads(sorry). US is paving the way for him because Americans can not trust Zardari any more. He has become a heavy liability for them. They have to choose between Sharif and Mush.

When the election comes close, the US will use Dr. Afia as an ace in the deck of cards. She will be released at the right time and all the credits will be given to Mush.

They will also prop up the popularity of NS using the American controlled Geo and Express TV stations. Do you remember the meeting Clinton had with the CEO's of the two stations? Your guess is just as good mine what was discussed in that meeting.

They will keep both, Mush and NS, as open options, in case one is assassinated, the other will be installed.

They will pressure India just at the right time to:

1: Release water from their dams

2: Cut down on terrorists rhetorics

3. Start giving fake commitments that India wants to talk about Kashmir.

4. Reduce tensions at the borders etc etc.

Musharraf (or NS if Mush is killed) will capitalize on this concessions from our eternal enemy to win the election then everything will be back to square one.

Mark my words

so u r saying it has nothing to do with us voting or not

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
:angryfire:son of thief (Bagharat) dont want to see his face. His face is same like he was holding two dog in his hands. He hide his uk address how come he can visit in any place in Pakistan, May be he want to appology for Bughati and Innocent of Lal Masgid, Afia Siddiqi and so many other he sold for dollars and cold beer/ I love you Ghadar-r-Azam Mushi.:angryfire:

Musharraf , he was a muslim , beshuk app se beshumar choti or bari ghaltiyan hoi may b majboori pe or may b kisi ke zor , personally in my heart i accept as i dun know the complet truth infact none knows realities of a person or a govt. Behind its good or bad decision completely.
So when i c good things happens under you were also many ...
And when i c to the present situation of the country then first i send messege to my felllow muslim bros n sis that musharraf bechara akhir insan hai wo limits mai kuch tu kere ga or kuch uske bas main nahy , aub change ki humain apne amalo main zaroorat hai or wo amal jinko badal ne ki , wo huliya jiskobadalne ki hamain zaroorat hain usko jane ke liye bhi mehnat or shok or iman e muslim ki zaroorat hay jab tak wo hamare mai na aye ga tab tak mukamil khushali or tabdeeli na aye gy ,,,,,, ohir musharaf aye ye imran khan hamare allah hamare liye kafi ho ga par aj tu hum na allah hi ko chora hay tu kiya khak umeed kere ge ka koi hukmiran hamara soche ga .... Tu khuda ke apne ap ko badlne ki koshish kere , wo sab insan hain , amal ke mare ,
so kindly think n do ... Jazakumullah o khair .

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
Musharraf , he was a muslim , beshuk app se beshumar choti or bari ghaltiyan hoi may b majboori pe or may b kisi ke zor , personally in my heart i accept as i dun know the complet truth infact none knows realities of a person or a govt. Behind its good or bad decision completely.
So when i c good things happens under you were also many ...
And when i c to the present situation of the country then first i send messege to my felllow muslim bros n sis that musharraf bechara akhir insan hai wo limits mai kuch tu kere ga or kuch uske bas main nahy , aub change ki humain apne amalo main zaroorat hai or wo amal jinko badal ne ki , wo huliya jiskobadalne ki hamain zaroorat hain usko jane ke liye bhi mehnat or shok or iman e muslim ki zaroorat hay jab tak wo hamare mai na aye ga tab tak mukamil khushali or tabdeeli na aye gy ,,,,,, ohir musharaf aye ye imran khan hamare allah hamare liye kafi ho ga par aj tu hum na allah hi ko chora hay tu kiya khak umeed kere ge ka koi hukmiran hamara soche ga .... Tu khuda ke apne ap ko badlne ki koshish kere , wo sab insan hain , amal ke mare ,
so kindly think n do ... Jazakumullah o khair .

You people say things like that because you are very film and drama prone people that hero comes with a gun his hand and kills everyone. You have no feeling for a fellow pakistani whos brother, son or father has been sold to US for the sake of money. Tell me if any of your relative got missing during his time were these still your words???