I hate to be known as Wasim Akrams girlfriend: Humaima Malik !!

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I hate to be known as Wasim Akrams girlfriend: Humaima Malik

By IANS
Published: August 27, 2011

240648-HumaimaMalikphotopublicity-1314457396-779-640x480.jpg

Model-cum-actor Humaima Malik rose to fame with her role of a deglamourised daughter in Shoaib Masoors Bol. PHOTO: PUBLICITY

MUMBAI: Pakistani model-turned-actor Humaima Malik, who was seen in Shoaib Mansoors Bol, is not amused by being constantly linked with cricketer Wasim Akram.

Wasim has children, I have a family. Were both answerable to people in our lives. It becomes very embarrassing for me to be known as Wasim Akrams girlfriend. I hate to be known by that identity. Im a celebrity in my own right, said Malik in an irritated manner. Just because Im a girl, do I need to be identified by the presence of a man in my life?
During the Indian Premier League matches earlier this year, Malik says that she had to cancel her trip to India to support Shah Rukh Khans Kolkta Knight Riders (KKR) team because of the loud whispers regarding her and Akram.
I was going to support KKR, not because Wasim was the teams coach. Unfortunately, the Indian press went to town linking my visit to Wasim and I had to cancel my trip, she said.
In India being linked with a cricketer is seen as a big deal. Every journalist asks me about Wasim. As if thats all there is to me, said Malik. She adds that even the Pakistani media is equally inquisitive about her private life. Even if we go out for just a cup of coffee, there are loud whispers, she said.
She is not flattered by the link ups as I was a super-model and the Pakistani brand ambassador for Sunsilk, an international brand of shampoo, before being selected by Shoaib Mansoor for my first film Bol, for which I had to go completely against my image. It was tough on me, but the results have been so rewarding. Its been a truly life-changing experience, she said.
Published in The Express Tribune, August 28[SUP]th[/SUP], 2011.

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Wasim is 45 and she is 25 according to WikiPedia...Wasim should look for someone his own age...she is way too young for him..

Unicorn

Banned
Her Smile reflects non islamic values and promotes hindu culture. She HAS to be an INDIAN AGENT. You should get your agent checker equipment checked.

O Please, no one cares about theft, firka parasti, killing yet smile reflect non Islamic value. She has a smile that will melt anyone. Having said that, my meter is not strictly based on looks, in this case I wish it was. To keep my conscious clear I cannot call her Indian agent without scientific proof or my meter will loose all credibility. (bigsmile)

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
O Please, no one cares about theft, firka parasti, killing yet smile reflect non Islamic value. She has a smile that will melt anyone. Having said that, my meter is not strictly based on looks, in this case I wish it was. To keep my conscious clear I cannot call her Indian agent without scientific proof or my meter will loose all credibility. (bigsmile)

Yup smiling is haram according to Zahid Hamid and others of his type in Islam..you really need to upgrade your meter.

sardarji

Citizen
Her Smile reflects non islamic values and promotes hindu culture. She HAS to be an INDIAN AGENT. You should get your agent checker equipment checked.
There is always one who has to right cr4p like your dribble.How can a smile be indicitive of religion.How can a smile promote a culture beats me.And one the hell is a agent checker equipment????? can u buy one from your local hutty. listen mate you are a prat if she is in India and happy so be it there are another 150 million Muslims residing there too and some of them are happy.keepinformed jealousy during the holy month tut tut tut..

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
There is always one who has to right cr4p like your dribble.How can a smile be indicitive of religion.How can a smile promote a culture beats me.And one the hell is a agent checker equipment????? can u buy one from your local hutty. listen mate you are a prat if she is in India and happy so be it there are another 150 million Muslims residing there too and some of them are happy.keepinformed jealousy during the holy month tut tut tut..

Sardar Ji you are an actual sardar....lol

My whole statement was SARCASTIC, perhaps you need to improve the skills to detect sarcasm..

I am ANTI MULLAH...every one on this forum knows that..

Argh the fun in my remark supporting Unicorn has been destroyed now...ah well..some other time.. :D