I am proud to be a Pakistani

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I love Pakistan too, but I am not convinced that those who are taking care of it be Military leaders or political leaders are doing their jobs in a patriotic way, so in order to save Pakistan they should all be fired and brave, intelligent and Patriotic Pakistani be brought up in those positions.

I love soldiers and common Pakistani but it is not their fault that after giving their lives their sacrifices are being wasted and Pakistan is being looked at with disrespect and decadency.

Look at India it has not even lost one soldier in this war and they are reaping the benefits that we should have reaped.

Our leader have failed to convince this world about the integrity, sacrifices, and our 30 years of war like situation. we have lost 5000 soldiers, 30,000 citizens and billions in expenditure in fighting this war.

We have been host of 6 million Afghans trying to settle them and they have settled in many cities of Pakistan, they are our brothers and must not only help them but also be kind to them.

We must not allow our country be known as a terrorist haven, our Leaders have failed in this respect by not coordinating with our allies about this war and have therefore been labelled as country which harbors criminals.

This video is good for Pakistanis but means nothing to our allies, we have to communicate to our allies and make people proud and not embarrassed.

I wish Qaid-E-azam Mohammed Ali Jinnah was alive, with his eloquence of speaking and understanding the world psyche, he would have brought Pakistan a great honor and not what we have today.

Last edited:

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Thank you for the video, but unfortunately this video has no use on this site because this site is infested with turncoats and people who are proud to call themselves "Canadians"...this is one of the few sites where I have seen Ex-Pakistani's write that they are ashamed to call themselves Paksitani's (After the sialkot double murders) there was even one fellow who came here and encouraged Paksitanis to escape from the homeland and migrate to Canada (of all places !)...the patriots on this site are in the minority...

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There is no old or poor man in them. All are students from schools and universities. You have to include those who are dying daily in Pakisan, dying daily with poor health without medical care, dying on the roads due to poor driving, killing their childern coz of hunger, trying to live without clean water and electricity. Corruption is ramped in Pakistan killing milions coz some of them are hording billions of dollors belonging to them across the border.

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
bahi ya nangi koom sirif badnam kar rahi hay pakistan koo ...

saacha pakistani bannay kay lia pehlay two nation theory par lain. aik nation jis kay lia pakistan baan wo muslim hay.

Muslim ka matlab hay jo sirif Allah kay law ko follow karay ... agar aap muslim hain to pakistani hain agar nahi to please dont say i am a pakistani.
ya moderate pakistan theory ki waja say hi hum per azab aa raha hay..

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
bahi ya nangi koom sirif badnam kar rahi hay pakistan koo ...

saacha pakistani bannay kay lia pehlay two nation theory par lain. aik nation jis kay lia pakistan baan wo muslim hay.

Muslim ka matlab hay jo sirif Allah kay law ko follow karay ... agar aap muslim hain to pakistani hain agar nahi to please dont say i am a pakistani.
ya moderate pakistan theory ki waja say hi hum per azab aa raha hay..

Agree, but it would be much better if you let Allah decide who is Muslim and who is not, dont hijack God's authority, this attitude is bringing azaab in Pakistan

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thank you for the video, but unfortunately this video has no use on this site because this site is infested with turncoats and people who are proud to call themselves "Canadians"...this is one of the few sites where I have seen Ex-Pakistani's write that they are ashamed to call themselves Paksitani's (After the sialkot double murders) there was even one fellow who came here and encouraged Paksitanis to escape from the homeland and migrate to Canada (of all places !)...the patriots on this site are in the minority...

Lolzzzzzzzz

Whenever I read your post, it make me feel "HYPOCRACY" on its height, Person who lived and brought up in Europe enjoyed his best perks there, grab big money, and now since he is suffering because of kids, now have been trying to get settled in Islamabad Pakistan's most posh and luxurious city, because of bag full of Euros, Your critics to Canada and Canadian is well understood, I seems your attempt to get immigrate to Canada had been decline, this has make you feel annoyed with Canada and Canadians, lolzzzzzzzzzzzz..............However I can feel, you mainly don't like truth and neither you can bear your self with Canadian's habit of talking truth.......but one thing is for sure true in your case, whatever the time frame you have spent in Europe, whatever education you have earned, Your ruthless behavior make it ZERO....lolzzzzzzzz

میں دیکھ سکتا ہوں اب "پوھنچی وہیں پی خاک جہاں سے چلی تھی" کیا بات ہے، دوسروں پر انگلی اٹھانے والے تیرا کیا کہنا. ہاہاہاہاہا

Last edited:

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lolzzzzzzzz

Whenever I read your post, it make me feel "HYPOCRACY" on its height, Person who lived and brought up in Europe enjoyed his best perks there, grab big money, and now since he is suffering because of kids, now have been trying to get settled in Islamabad Pakistan's most posh and luxurious city, because of bag full of Euros, Your critics to Canada and Canadian is well understood, I seems your attempt to get immigrate to Canada had been decline, this has make you feel annoyed with Canada and Canadians, lolzzzzzzzzzzzz..............However I can feel, you mainly don't like truth and neither you can bear your self with Canadian's habit of talking truth.......but one thing is for sure true in your case, whatever the time frame you have spent in Europe, whatever education you have earned, Your ruthless behavior make it ZERO....lolzzzzzzzz

میں دیکھ سکتا ہوں اب "پوھنچی وہیں پی خاک جہاں سے چلی تھی" کیا بات ہے، دوسروں پر انگلی اٹھانے والے تیرا کیا کہنا. ہاہاہاہاہا

Don't worry ....everyone knows who migrates to places liek Canada...its those who can't make it in Pakistan adn we know you are one fo those. By the way...there are thousands of Ex Canadians living in Pakistan including the CEO of my company who although he has Canadian nationality and education, lives...earns...and loves Pakistan....not like you turncoats...why are you on a Pakistani site anyways? Canada has no website for your entertainment or what?

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't worry ....everyone knows who migrates to places liek Canada...its those who can't make it in Pakistan adn we know you are one fo those. By the way...there are thousands of Ex Canadians living in Pakistan including the CEO of my company who although he has Canadian nationality and education, lives...earns...and loves Pakistan....not like you turncoats...why are you on a Pakistani site anyways? Canada has no website for your entertainment or what?

lolzzzzzzzzzzz ohhhh buhut zor sey lugi you turncoat, ............lolzzzzzzzzzzz..........sachai kitni karwi hoti hai..........pata chala,...doosroun per unglian uthaney waley mostly tumhari tarha hi rootey huwey nazar aatey hain.............to aaj kul garmiuon ki chutiaan guzar rahey bairoun e mulk Patriot Pakistani claimant. zara sharam kiya karo.

Aur by the way, this is Canadian web site, which provides Pakistani entertainment like your kinda dirty language people enjoy by hurting others feeling.

Canadian are way better then your type of sick minded europeans, who thinks they can make every one fool by putting Pakistani Flag in their profile, Liar and hypocrite like you shouldn't come on Canadian website like siasat.pk..............lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz ab rotey roho..............

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Allah nay quran aur hadith may munafiq aur non muslim ki tamman nishani bata di hay takay muslim aur moomen un say bachay rehain ...
ya hum hi hain jo non-muslim aur munafiq ko gallay laga kar Allah kay azab ki tarraf ja rahay hain.. Modrate Islam ka naam per.

Allah nay decide nahi karna Allah ko saab maloom hay saab kuch pehlay hi likha ja chooka hay.. isi lia ya word nikal doo.. ya SHIRKIA jumla hay.

Agree, but it would be much better if you let Allah decide who is Muslim and who is not, dont hijack God's authority, this attitude is bringing azaab in Pakistan

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
Allah nay quran aur hadith may munafiq aur non muslim ki tamman nishani bata di hay takay muslim aur moomen un say bachay rehain ...
ya hum hi hain jo non-muslim aur munafiq ko gallay laga kar Allah kay azab ki tarraf ja rahay hain.. Modrate Islam ka naam per.

Allah nay decide nahi karna Allah ko saab maloom hay saab kuch pehlay hi likha ja chooka hay.. isi lia ya word nikal doo.. ya SHIRKIA jumla hay.

wo log bhi munafiq hain jo non-muslims se nafrat bhi kartay hain aur unn ki banai hui masnuaat bhi istamaal karte hai, agar tum munafic nahi ho (according to ur own difinition) to ajj ke baad internet aur computer matt istamal karna. lakin agar tum munafiq ho to tumhara, iss quote ka reply iss ka saboot ho ga.

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bahi aap ki islamic knowledge ka mujhay complete andaza hoo gaya.. baki raha internet aur computer to wo may nay appni halal income say purchase kia hay
aur internet kay charges bhi pay karta hoon..is may koi munafiqat nahi hay yehi to aap ki galat sooch hay apna deen bana lai hay aur islam ko badnam kar rahay hain
aap jaisay loog

App puzle hoo gay hain shayyad non-mulsims kay sath reh kar ..aap ko dubara say islam kay baray may parhaeen

wo log bhi munafiq hain jo non-muslims se nafrat bhi kartay hain aur unn ki banai hui masnuaat bhi istamaal karte hai, agar tum munafic nahi ho (according to ur own difinition) to ajj ke baad internet aur computer matt istamal karna. lakin agar tum munafiq ho to tumhara, iss quote ka reply iss ka saboot ho ga.

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
Bahi aap ki islamic knowledge ka mujhay complete andaza hoo gaya.. baki raha internet aur computer to wo may nay appni halal income say purchase kia hay
aur internet kay charges bhi pay karta hoon..is may koi munafiqat nahi hay yehi to aap ki galat sooch hay apna deen bana lai hay aur islam ko badnam kar rahay hain
aap jaisay loog

App puzle hoo gay hain shayyad non-mulsims kay sath reh kar ..aap ko dubara say islam kay baray may parhaeen

Munafiq saab, i take religious advice only from people who are qualified in fiqqh i dont need you to tell me what ur twisted interpretations are so sell your manjan somewhere else.

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bahi aap ki picture deikh kar andaza hoo raha hay kay kis kisim ki knowledge mil rahi hay app ko islami .. england may christian kay sath reh kar un jaisay hi hoo jaoo gay.

Munafiq saab, i take religious advice only from people who are qualified in fiqqh i dont need you to tell me what ur twisted interpretations are so sell your manjan somewhere else.

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
Bahi aap ki picture deikh kar andaza hoo raha hay kay kis kisim ki knowledge mil rahi hay app ko islami .. england may christian kay sath reh kar un jaisay hi hoo jaoo gay.

Mr neem hakeem, Munafiq....dont try to be personal.....people who cant argue logically jump to personal attacks, i'm not interested to buy ur majan ok??

Last edited: