I am ashamed of being a Pakistani after raymond davis release

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: This is 2nd time I am ashamed to be Pakistani...

haha.shameful is very very homeopathic word compared to the dusgusting level of this act.

remember.we lost last remaining part of our so called freedom the day davis got free...

isnt it tragic that most of what i write here is censored ,so you people yourslef dont want to hear the truth in these last few days you ppl have,,,,dont complain when that moment arrives,that u were not amply warned...no you ppl were warned time and again
now taste what comes on you

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: I am shamed of being a Pakistani after raymond davis release

Yeh buzdiloo ka kaam hai citizenship revoke ker daina................Mein inn hukmaroonu k khilaaf awaz banu ga.....InshAllah....ubb inn hukmaranoo ko bariyaaan nayi milain gi.....ubb inn ko vote nayi milay ga....inshAllah....inn ko ubb yahan koi jaga nayi milay gi.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: This is 2nd time I am ashamed to be Pakistani...

Keep counting... more to come...

Only those people count who have some thing to count
If you are interested in counting ,go count your holy cows.
( Hint ) Count all the legs of cows and then divide it by 4.:lol:

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We cannot say that we will abondon The Country ?
We are all collectively responsible for this state of
affairs.I beleive each one of us is responsible for this
state of affairs.Who elected these leaders ? Who bribe
these state functionaries ? Who tell lies ? We are all responsible
for this mess and we ourselves have to fix it,nobody else will do it.

imran0033

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dont know what to say after this shameful act of Pakistani establishment including all four pillars Politicians, Bureacracy, Judiciary, Army..
i am ashamed infront of my freinds, my colleagues and mostly myself... I was thinking to go back to Pakistan later this year but now seriously thinking not to go in such a country where lives of citizens are cheaper then a penny, where national integrity is just a slogan, where criminals are powerful then justice... where no one cares abou moral values....I dont want to go there again....but still i luv my green passport...sorry Pakistan we have lost you...cant say more cz i cant make an eye contact with my indian colleagues here after this....

Trust me brother.. I was thinking that Pakistan is getting changed now and there was a hope in heart but now even I dont want to be Pakistani. I dont want to belong to a society which is slave and Bhagarat. I even dont want to think that I am Pakistani. My all the hops are dead and now I want that Allah should give them more punishment to paki people of being slaves and being bhagarats. Pakistanis are the worse nation on the face of the earth who sell sons and daughters for the sake of dollars . Look bro, we have NUKS but Allah has make us more Slave and Bhagarat due to our deeds. we dont deserve to have a country.

Unicorn

Banned
We cannot say that we will abondon The Country ?
We are all collectively responsible for this state of
affairs.I beleive each one of us is responsible for this
state of affairs.Who elected these leaders ? Who bribe
these state functionaries ? Who tell lies ? We are all responsible
for this mess and we ourselves have to fix it,nobody else will do it.

This Just cannot be true. With this train of thought no one will be able to blame anyone, please don't take this away from us.