How we can say Good Bye to USA...P.I.C

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Although this article will burn some fanatic yazeedis from inside who are trying to present iran as Pakistan's enemy but its truth and it is published in their favorite newspaper "UMMAT".. just read the whole article and you will get the answer that it is current Pakistan's Corrupt regime, whose interest are based on American Dollars.. Warna

"Dhondnay say to khuda bhi miljata hay"

story10.gif

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
Although this article will burn some fanatic yazeedis from inside who are trying to present iran as Pakistan's enemy ........... ye likhnay ke keya zarorat thee app logo nay firqa wareat zoor dekhani hoti he, may nay tu kal bhee likha tah key mushkil time may iran pak ka sath day ga kew key iran ke apni majboreya he, jesy ab iran al qiyda oor talban ka sath day raha he, koee mulak kisee ka dost nahee he sab key apny apny mufad hoty he, jo samjhty he key pak ka koee 1 mulak dost he wo ihmaqoo ke dunya may rehty he,afghan,iran,saudia,turkey,china hamy un say mufad he oor unahy ham say mufad he

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=7098]alibaba[/MENTION].. dats ma point man.... i know that u guys takes iranis and shias as kafirs, so we do... ok fyn but ryt now we have one common enemy so we need to settle down with it together. Us and israel se nipatne kay baad apas mein dekhlengy but ryt now we should be united against 1 common enemy who is the enemy of whole islam not against a single sect

Last edited:

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have an example for why Zardari and co will not spend the money on national interest and buy cheap electricity etc.
Suppose someone steal Rs.1000 from his house and meets his friend or any random person.The friend offers him something (lets say a refrigerator)for Rs.2000(which is actually worth more) but just to help his friend he asks for only Rs.2000.Do you think that guy will buy it and take it to his home and make the life of his family comfortable...No way...Cos he doesn't care...He has stolen the money just to fill his pocket not to help his family...The same story with our so called leaders...They would prefer to fill their bank accounts with the stolen money rather accept any cheaper and affordable offer from any friend countries.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
We should follow Turkey. Although they are US allies, they have very good relations with Iran because they take decisions in their national interest. We have to take independent decisions in our national interest. To hell with the Zalim USA.
Loved the concept of PIA but the building of this faith based strategic relationship shall not look complete unless The Great TURK are included along with Saudia.

It is time to cap all the differences for the sake of this bleeding Ummah, which is being nibbled alive by Zionist wolves

Last edited:

anyie1

zardari did not get time to take care of the country because he was busy filling his bank accounts. i have heard that he has promised with himself to serve the country after winning next elections. I request all of you to please vote for zardari in the next elections to make the future of this county bright. as an example he has announced that electricity short fall will end before next elections

saeed khan

[MENTION=7098]alibaba[/MENTION].. dats ma point man.... i know that u guys takes iranis and shias as kafirs, so we do... ok fyn but ryt now we have one common enemy so we need to settle down with it together. Us and israel se nipatne kay baad apas mein dekhlengy but ryt now we should be united against 1 common enemy who is the enemy of whole islam not against a single sect

Dear EniGma90

I am not shia but I have never thought that Iranis and shias are non muslim.
I am always proud of Iran since my childhood. Many times we give examples of Iranian leaders as true Muslim leaders.
It is not difficult to understand who has created this misunderstanding to divide and rule. If our country does not have good relations with Iran then please tell me with which country our country has good relations.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear EniGma90

I am not shia but I have never thought that Iranis and shias are non muslim.
I am always proud of Iran since my childhood. Many times we give examples of Iranian leaders as true Muslim leaders.
It is not difficult to understand who has created this misunderstanding to divide and rule. If our country does not have good relations with Iran then please tell me with which country our country has good relations.

No my brother i wasn't talking about you dats y I mentioned "yazeedis". You are representing the 70% of muslims. I said it just because we can build a very strong economical and miliatry blog in future, i.e Pak,Iran,China and Afganista (after us& nato's departure).. but our political and generaly regime is not willing to stop depending on US aid...

saeed khan

zardari did not get time to take care of the country because he was busy filling his bank accounts. i have heard that he has promised with himself to serve the country after winning next elections. I request all of you to please vote for zardari in the next elections to make the future of this county bright. as an example he has announced that electricity short fall will end before next elections

Anyie1

chore chori sey jai laikin haira phairy sey na jai
It is said for a chore but zardari is a dakoo so you can say
dakoo dakey sey jai laikin chori sey na jai