How to promote Pakistaniism

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
That why we have to do lot of things. Most important thing is implimentation of islamic social justice. If there is no justice, there is no welfare. Only solution is to support people who speak about justice and educate masses.

Would the educated people like you accept the fact that Hindu culture and religion is absorbed into the Pakistani Muslims?

Last edited by a moderator:

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)

Would the educated people like you accept the fact that Hindu culture and religion is absorbed into the Pakistani Muslims?

Jano,

I am sure you know the rule of declaring equality.

Compare and Contrast

You have claims of "so called" similarities but I would appreciate if you could tell about contrast (if any).

Or

According to you there is no contrast!

Play by rule!

Scenario!

Common belief:

One life, Once Dead then Dead!

At least Mr. Pakistan you can't deny it!

But Hindu believes in "Janam", more than just ONE life!

Now see what Quran Says:

Surat Momin, Ayat 10-11

[Momin 40:10] The disbelievers will indeed be called out to - “Indeed Allah’s disgust with you is greater than your own abhorrence of yourselves, whereas you used to deny when you were called towards the faith!”

[Momin 40:11] They will say, “O Our Lord! Twice You have given us death and twice You have given us life - we now confess to our sins - so is there a way out of the fire?”

Reconciliation!

That's a question!

Isn't it Mr. Pakistan!

Lets see what SIMILARITIES you find now!

Let me

Unicorn

Banned
Jano,

I am sure you know the rule of declaring equality.

Compare and Contrast

You have claims of "so called" similarities but I would appreciate if you could tell about contrast (if any).

Or

According to you there is no contrast!

Play by rule!

Scenario!

Common belief:

One life, Once Dead then Dead!

At least Mr. Pakistan you can't deny it!

But Hindu believes in "Janam", more than just ONE life!

Now see what Quran Says:

Surat Momin, Ayat 10-11

[Momin 40:10] The disbelievers will indeed be called out to - “Indeed Allah’s disgust with you is greater than your own abhorrence of yourselves, whereas you used to deny when you were called towards the faith!”

[Momin 40:11] They will say, “O Our Lord! Twice You have given us death and twice You have given us life - we now confess to our sins - so is there a way out of the fire?”

Reconciliation!

That's a question!

Isn't it Mr. Pakistan!

Lets see what SIMILARITIES you find now!

Let me

Here is another similarity, when your favorite Mullah/Pundit says some thing is haraam its haraam no thinking or investigation required it has already been done for you.

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
I read all comments but I am not agree with that. Now situation in Pakistan is very different than past. Most of Hindo and muslim after sepration for a long time producing hate for each other. It makes us down but not up of course direct effect of the country. I am mmuslim Alkhamdulella. But I ask you Islam came today or you are going to start prectising right now while we need to unit for Pakistan? Why now now, Brothers if we really were good mulim we would see this crises in muslim countries like today. So forget that muslim will be good muslim for the sake of Pakistan. It can a good speach but reality is different.
First the Young Genration need to think what they want to do with Pakistan? how they need to promote? Who is the most suitable Leader at that time. Make questions to all leader and ask them all those question what you need to know. By papers by phone, by talk shows, personally or make an national ajenda and get comments of that from All leaders. so When you are satisfied with that, the go head to finance anybody of his own capacity. Isn't much hard to get thrwo. Its the time and automospher is sutitable while other countries like egept tunis and yemen prectising the same thing. But here is some problem I am sorry if I hurt someone. We need to obey only those who has money, but not those who speaks truth. I am really worried about Haroon Rasheed. you cannot say truth here. Its easy to set here nad write on net but change need your physically presence with true feelings and spirit.
I think its enough.

sngilani

I read all comments but I am not agree with that. Now situation in Pakistan is very different than past. Most of Hindo and muslim after sepration for a long time producing hate for each other. It makes us down but not up of course direct effect of the country. I am mmuslim Alkhamdulella. But I ask you Islam came today or you are going to start prectising right now while we need to unit for Pakistan? Why now now, Brothers if we really were good mulim we would see this crises in muslim countries like today. So forget that muslim will be good muslim for the sake of Pakistan. It can a good speach but reality is different.
First the Young Genration need to think what they want to do with Pakistan? how they need to promote? Who is the most suitable Leader at that time. Make questions to all leader and ask them all those question what you need to know. By papers by phone, by talk shows, personally or make an national ajenda and get comments of that from All leaders. so When you are satisfied with that, the go head to finance anybody of his own capacity. Isn't much hard to get thrwo. Its the time and automospher is sutitable while other countries like egept tunis and yemen prectising the same thing. But here is some problem I am sorry if I hurt someone. We need to obey only those who has money, but not those who speaks truth. I am really worried about Haroon Rasheed. you cannot say truth here. Its easy to set here nad write on net but change need your physically presence with true feelings and spirit.
I think its enough.

I think first of all we should make people living there understand meaning of Pakistan. Provide them justice, health and education. Sow seeds today. You will reap tomorrow.

amigos

Voter (50+ posts)
Only by awareness:-

The video simply misguides people.

Yes we need nation-building, no racism. Why are we so insecure, we already have a very strong identity - Islam, Pakistan.

There is no need for being racist. The concept of Pakistan is very noble, and surely the creator of the video has not understood it. Pakistan may also have a distinct gene pool, but most importantly, we are one because we created Pakistan for all Muslims of the region, regardless of color, creed and genes.

So get over it. We do not need dying , evil ideologies like secularism = kufr.

The racist content of the video negates the high ideals of Pakistan's ideology. Its very clear, why do these paid secular fascists post such videos to misguide ordinary people. Fasadis and paid cyber posters.

sngilani

The video simply misguides people.

Yes we need nation-building, no racism. Why are we so insecure, we already have a very strong identity - Islam, Pakistan.

There is no need for being racist. The concept of Pakistan is very noble, and surely the creator of the video has not understood it. Pakistan may also have a distinct gene pool, but most importantly, we are one because we created Pakistan for all Muslims of the region, regardless of color, creed and genes.

So get over it. We do not need dying , evil ideologies like secularism = kufr.

The racist content of the video negates the high ideals of Pakistan's ideology. Its very clear, why do these paid secular fascists post such videos to misguide ordinary people. Fasadis and paid cyber posters.

Why must we live in continuous fear? As third class citizens in our own motherland? Why must we pay through our blood for basic amenities that we don’t even fully get? Pakistan, a land of bountiful resources, with agriculture as our mainstay and industry our growing limbs. A beautiful country rich in minerals, brains and diversity. Why then must we, the people of Pakistan, always settle for less? Why be bullied? Why compromise?

Pakistani1947

Jano,

I am sure you know the rule of declaring equality. Compare and Contrast. You have claims of "so called" similarities but I would appreciate if you could tell about contrast (if any). Or According to you there is no contrast!
Play by rule! Scenario! Common belief:
One life, Once Dead then Dead! At least Mr. Pakistan you can't deny it! But Hindu believes in "Janam", more than just ONE life!
Now see what Quran Says: Surat Momin, Ayat 10-11
Reconciliation! That's a question! Isn't it Mr. Pakistan! Lets see what SIMILARITIES you find now!
Let me

Veila Mast, Instead of answering to my question all you are doing is Aiyain.. Bayain.. shaiyan...

I never said that Pakistani Muslims have 100 percent converted to Hindu. All I am saying is that Pakistani Muslims have been influenced by Hindu culture and Hindu religion and some of Pakistani Muslim's religious activities and rituals are evidence of this Hindu influence. Watch the video again to get an idea.

Veila Mast

Senator (1k+ posts)

Veila Mast, Instead of answering to my question all you are doing is Aiyain.. Bayain.. shaiyan...

I never said that Pakistani Muslims have 100 percent converted to Hindu. All I am saying is that Pakistani Muslims have been influenced by Hindu culture and Hindu religion and some of Pakistani Muslim's religious activities and rituals are evidence of this Hindu influence. Watch the video again to get an idea.

Firstly, look at Six Major Hadith Collection:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sihah_Sitta

Imam Bukhari.................Persian Scholar

Imam Muslim................Persian Scholar

Imam Nisai....................Persian Scholar

Imam Abu Daood...........Persian Scholar

Imam Tirmizi................Persian Scholar

Imam Ibne Majah..........Persian Scholar

If you are Sunni then you must appreciate contribution of Persian Scholars in Islam.

I have named a few, there are hundreds in list.

As far as your video is concerned, I must say we live in ere where EDITING can dodge you easily so one must go to those sites to find out truth.

Have you ever been to any Darbar?

I doubt!

It's just video floating around and entertained by you, that's it.

If you want to discuss in light of Quran and Hadith then you are most welcomed.

So Shall We Start?

Start with Start.

I mean Kalma Tayyiba.

What do you reckon?