How to promote Pakistaniism

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
its incredible how people have the art of turning a simple thread into another one of those shia-sunni things........ what a bummer!

Pakistanis can only be united on the basis of religion Islam.

There is a need to educate Pakistanis so that they stop blind following their Peers.

I am in favour of making Arabic learning compulsory up to grade 10, so that no Peer can fool their mureeds with wrong interpretation of Quraan and Hadith.

There are about 85% Sunnis and only about 15% Shias in Pakistan. If we follow the above stretegy 85% Sunnis can be united (Insha-Allah) into one sect i.e, "Muslim" sect. If these 85% pray to Allah that "May Allah give Hidayat to 15% Shias in Pakistan", Insha-Allah Allah will accept their prayers and there would be 100% Muslims in Pakistan (Insha-Allah).

Unicorn

Banned
its incredible how people have the art of turning a simple thread into another one of those shia-sunni things........ what a bummer!

I think he is genuinely giving his ideas of promotion without knowing what is it. Suni Shia divide is there he did not created it he only proposed how should it be dealt with.

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
and i think there is no need of discussing this divide in this thread

I think he is genuinely giving his ideas of promotion without knowing what is it. Suni Shia divide is there he did not created it he only proposed how should it be dealt with.

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ye 'Pakistaniism' hoti kia bala hay pehlay ye tau batao?
Baad mein promote kertay phirna...

:P

Bangash

ایک ملک اور ایک خاندان یا گھر میں کوئی فرق نہیں ہوتا. ابھی اپ خد غور کرلیں کہ کونسا خاندان کنبہ یا گھر اتفاق سے رہتے ہیں اور ایک دوسرے پر خد کو قربان کرتے ہیں. یہاں کوئی اقبال کا نام لیتا ہے کوئی اسلام اور عربی کی تعلیم کے بارے میں شوروہ ہوجاتا ہے. مذھب ایک نظریہ ہے اور ایک گھر میں مختلف نظریوں کے لوگ بھی ہوسکتے ہیں تو یہ بات بلکل غلط ہے کہ عربی زبان یا اسلام کی وجھ سے ہم اپنے ملک سے محبت شوروہ کرلینگن. اپنے ملک سے محبت سب میں ہوتی ہے لیکن اس میں کمی تب ہی اتی ہے جب اپنے ہی ملک میں کچ ہم وطنوں کو یا قوموں کو انصاف نہیں ملتا.یا ان کے ساتھ دوسرے درجے کا سلوک ہوتا ہے. سب سے ضروری کچ چیزیں ہیں جو صرف ریاست کے کنستی ٹیوشن میں ضروری ہیں. ملک کے سارے باشندوں سے ایک جیسا سلوک ہونا، [HI]سب کو ایک جیسا انصاف ملنا چاہئے عدالتی نظام میں کسی کے رتبے اور دولت، رنگ، نسل، زبان، قوم، مذھب ان ساری چیزوں سے بالاتر ہوکر سب کو ایک جیسا انصاف ملنا چاہئے[/HI] . ریاست کی آرمی کو کبھی اجازت نہیں دینی چاہیے کہ وہ اپنی طاقت اپنے عوام پر استمال کرسکیں. ملک کا عدالتی نظام باقی سا ری اداروں سے طاقتور ہونا چاہیے. اور عدالتی نظام کو صرف ملک کے آئین کے مطابق کام کرنا چاہئے. ریاست کے عدالتی نظام پر کسی بھی دوسرے ادارے یا لیڈر کی طرف سے دباو نہیں ہونا چاہئے آئین میں عدالتی نظام کی مکمل حفاظت ہونی چاہئے.
[HI]ملک کےاندراور ملک سے باہرہر شہری کو مکمل انصاف ملنا چاہئے چاہے اس انصاف کو حاصل کرنے کے لئے اگر سارے ملک کو داوو پر لگانا کیوں نہ پڑے تب بھی ریاست کو پیچھے نہیں ہٹنا چاہئے. تب اس صورت میں ہر شہری بھی اس ملک کے لئے اپنی جان مال اور کسی بھی چیز کی قربانی سے گریز نہیں کریگا[/HI]

Last edited:

sngilani

Pakistaniat is a mix of Indo-Iranian culture wrapped in Muslim garb. The ideology of Pakistan stems from the instinct of the Muslim community of South Asia to maintain their individuality by resisting all attempts by the Hindu society to absorb it. Muslims of South Asia believe that Islam and Hinduism are not only two religions, but also two social orders that have given birth to two distinct cultures with no similarities.

awan4ever

Pakistaniat is a mix of Indo-Iranian culture wrapped in Muslim garb. The ideology of Pakistan stems from the instinct of the Muslim community of South Asia to maintain their individuality by resisting all attempts by the Hindu society to absorb it. Muslims of South Asia believe that Islam and Hinduism are not only two religions, but also two social orders that have given birth to two distinct cultures with no similarities.

That has already been accomplished circa 1947.
So how long will we keep on beating this drum?

Pakistani1947

Mr. S N Gilani,
Please come out of misconception. Pakistani Muslims have already absorbed Hindu culture and Hindu religion....

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned

Awan now You found out what it is let me hear your promotional rap. The starter of this thread wants some thing we can die for that is a very tough standard for some one in a Indo-Persian with a Garb:lol:

Just joking

awan4ever

Itnay lambay choray lecture forward kernay kay bajai khud say soch ker bhe koi jawab denay ke koshish ker lia kero.

Yahan ya tau log ghatay ghantay ke videos forward ker detay hein ya Islamiat kay board paper ke taarah ratti ratai quotes, Ayat aur Ahadith likh ker bat ko gol ker jatay hein ya mile long posts copy paste say bharpur type ke laga ker nikal letay hein.

Aik sawal kia tha chota say, uska neem mukhtasir jawab apnay alfaz mein likh detay tau bat samjh mein aa jati mujhay. Per youtube kay hotay huay khud say kyun sochay banda. Right?

:p

awan4ever

Awan now You found out what it is let me hear your promotional rap. The starter of this thread wants some thing we can die for that is a very tough standard for some one in a Indo-Persian with a Garb:lol:

Just joking

I havent found out anything. Lecture copy paste ker dia hay youtube say jo sun ker mujhay laga im back in my Pak. Studies FSc. Class. :/

sngilani

I havent found out anything. Lecture copy paste ker dia hay youtube say jo sun ker mujhay laga im back in my Pak. Studies FSc. Class. :/

You guys have left Pakistan and its values for good. You have settle down abroad with a new life. You should not worry about Pakistan. Pakistan has lived and will live. Pakistan was dead for you the moment u left it. You have not only forgotten land but its idea too. This was the only the country in the world born out of an idea. If you do'nt understand then stop thinking about it. I know people who left Pakistan but never left its idea. I am proud of those Pakistanis living abroad and connected to Pakistan and its idea. Second country in the world born out of an Idea was Israel. All Jews are connected to the idea of Israel whereever they live.

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

Mr. S N Gilani,

Please come out of misconception. Pakistani Muslims have already absorbed Hindu culture and Hindu religion. Look at the similarities between Pakistani Muslims and Hindus:

Last edited by a moderator:

sngilani

@pakistani1947
Thats what I was saying. That is why Pakistan came into being; this was the basis for creation of Pakistan.

awan4ever

You guys have left Pakistan and its values for good. You have settle down abroad with a new life. You should not worry about Pakistan. Pakistan has lived and will live. Pakistan was dead for you the moment u left it. You have not only forgotten land but its idea too. This was the only the country in the world born out of an idea. If you do'nt understand then stop thinking about it. I know people who left Pakistan but never left its idea. I am proud of those Pakistanis living abroad and connected to Pakistan and its idea. Second country in the world born out of an Idea was Israel. All Jews are connected to the idea of Israel whereever they live.

Lol.
Instead of giving your own definition of Pakistaniism you are just taking pot shots at me for having 'left' the country.
This is the reason we are still stuck in the 1947 era whereby we cant get over the fact that Pakistan has been created and our separate identity has been established for the past 60 years. We refuse to move forward and make a nation out of ourselves. We are stuck in the past and have no plans for the future. We dont have any goals nor any direction.

Hum 60 salon mein qaum nahi hujoom banay hein.

sngilani

Lol.
Instead of giving your own definition of Pakistaniism you are just taking pot shots at me for having 'left' the country.
This is the reason we are still stuck in the 1947 era whereby we cant get over the fact that Pakistan has been created and our separate identity has been established for the past 60 years. We refuse to move forward and make a nation out of ourselves. We are stuck in the past and have no plans for the future. We dont have any goals nor any direction.

Hum 60 salon mein qaum nahi hujoom banay hein.

I already said do'nt worry about us. Pakistan is a nation and will live like a nation. 170 million people know how Pakistan was created. Unfortunates some have left it but God has not. I accept your positive critique. Lots to be done. Probably our fore fathers were not sucessful in trasmitting those true values to us. But it is now our responsibility to understand and revive it. That is why I say go and read Iqbal. Read Quran but follow it. We desperately need social justice and equality. We need to support those who speak about these values.

Pakistani1947

170 million people know how Pakistan was created.

If 170 million people know how Pakistan was created they would not have chosen Dakoo Zardari as their President. These 170 million people have even no courage to come out into the streets and at least denounce Dakoo Zardari.

The reason I have already told you above (for which you have no response) that Pakistani Muslims have absorbed Hindu culture and Hindu religion.

Last edited by a moderator:

sngilani

If 170 million people know how Pakistan was created they would not have chosen Dakoo Zardari as their President. These 170 million people have even no courage to come out into the streets and at least denounce Dakoo Zardari.

The reason I have already told you above (for which you have no response) that Pakistani Muslims have absorbed Hindu culture and Hindu religion.

That why we have to do lot of things. Most important thing is implimentation of islamic social justice. If there is no justice, there is no welfare. Only solution is to support people who speak about justice and educate masses.