How to promote Pakistaniism

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
One question how to promote nationalism ? and to get rid of our frictions ?

how to make us die for our nation or country ?

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistanis can only be united on the basis of religion Islam.

There is a need to educate Pakistanis so that they stop blind following their Peers.

I am in favour of making Arabic learning compulsory up to grade 10, so that no Peer can fool their mureeds with wrong interpretation of Quraan and Hadith.

There are about 85% Sunnis and only about 15% Shias in Pakistan. If we follow the above stretegy 85% Sunnis can be united (Insha-Allah) into one sect i.e, "Muslim" sect. If these 85% pray to Allah that "May Allah give Hidayat to 15% Shias in Pakistan", Insha-Allah Allah will accept their prayers and there would be 100% Muslims in Pakistan (Insha-Allah).

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

Total Sunni / Shia Population in Pakistan = 125,397,390

Total Shia Population = 18,809,608

....................................................Total Shia Population
%age of Shia in Pakistan = ----------------------------------------------
............................................Total Sunni / Shia Population in Pakistan

.....................................= -------------- X 100

.....................................= 15.0 %

Last edited:

sngilani

Pakistanis can only be united on the basis of religion Islam.

There is a need to educate Pakistanis so that they stop blind following their Peers.

I am in favour of making Arabic learning compulsory up to grade 10, so that no Peer can fool their mureeds with wrong interpretation of Quraan and Hadith.

There are about 85% Sunnis and only about 15% Shias in Pakistan. If we follow the above stretegy 85% Sunnis can be united (Insha-Allah) into one sect i.e, "Muslim" sect. If these 85% pray to Allah that "May Allah give Hidayat to 15% Shias in Pakistan", Insha-Allah Allah will accept their prayers and there would be 100% Muslims in Pakistan (Insha-Allah).

I am so ashamed on you. You have again started hatred by promoting Shia - Sunni 'fasad' on this forum.

M

mimran301

Total Sunni / Shia Population in Pakistan = 125,397,390

Total Shia Population = 18,809,608

....................................................Total Shia Population
%age of Shia in Pakistan = ----------------------------------------------
............................................Total Sunni / Shia Population in Pakistan

.....................................= -------------- X 100

.....................................= 15.0 %

What is your point by all this??
15% are what? or 85% what?
Bengalis were mostly sunni so what?? they left you.....
so in bigger world outside....sunni shia.....will not work..
Balochis are sunni.....so what? you know what they want to do....? don't you?
Religion cannot make people togather...it is dividing force. Atleast it is my belief.

Pakistani1947

I am so ashamed on you. You have again started hatred by promoting Shia - Sunni 'fasad' on this forum.

SnGilani, where in my comments any fasadi statement?

- Is suggesting to learn Arabic is Fasad?
- Is suggesting to follow Quraan and Hadith directly is Fasad?
- Is suggesting not to blind follow the Peers is Fasad?
- Is praying to Allah that "
May Allah give Hidayat to 15% Shias in Pakistan", is Fasad?

Last edited:

sngilani

SnGilani, where in my comments any fasadi statement?

- Is suggesting to lean Arabic is Fasad?
- Is suggesting to follow Quraan and Hadith directly is Fasad?
- Is suggesting not to blind follow the Peers is Fasad?
- Is praying to Allah that "
May Allah give Hidayat to 15% Shias in Pakistan", is Fasad?

Yes , you have fasadi mentality. Try to become good muslim first. Good muslim means a good human being. Try to read, understand and spread message of Iqbal. Iqbal Lahori is more popular in Iran than in Pakistan. Why ? ?????? because we forgot true message of Islam and started interpreting Quran and Hadith for our personal benefit. By doing so you start declaring other believers as non-muslims. I know you have a biggoted mentality which cannot be changed.

Pakistani1947

Yes , you have fasadi mentality. Try to become good muslim first. Good muslim means a good human being. Try to read, understand and spread message of Iqbal. Iqbal Lahori is more popular in Iran than in Pakistan. Why ? ?????? because we forgot true message of Islam and started interpreting Quran and Hadith for our personal benefit. By doing so you start declaring other believers as non-muslims. I know you have a biggoted mentality which cannot be changed.

To follow Quraan and Hadith is far far better than following Iqbal.

I cant understand why you brought Iqbal into the equation. Iqbal is not the religious authority!!!

sngilani

To follow Quraan and Hadith is far far better than following Iqbal.

I cant understand why you brought Iqbal into the equation. Iqbal is not the religious authority!!!

Try to understand Quran, you will understand Iqbal. Allama Iqbal just calls you toward Quran but you are spreading FASAD Fil ARAD.

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
We should also symphtasize with people like Pakistan1947/usmanac and help them to come out of their mental sectarion silo. No hard feelings but we cannot believe on conspiracy theories to promote sectarionism in our culture. We should leave a few things specially the matter of eman to Allah and consider whoever is by definition our brother our brother.

sngilani

We should also symphtasize with people like Pakistan1947/usmanac and help them to come out of their mental sectarion silo. No hard feelings but we cannot believe on conspiracy theories to promote sectarionism in our culture. We should leave a few things specially the matter of eman to Allah and consider whoever is by definition our brother our brother.

Well Said ... Agree 100%

Pakistani1947

Try to understand Quran, you will understand Iqbal. Allama Iqbal just calls you toward Quran but you are spreading FASAD Fil ARAD.

OK, Allama Iqbal is calling towards Qur'aan. But are you following Qur'aan or just blindly following your Peers?

Based on Quraanic vereses Khalifah Abu Bakr Siddique (RA) declared that Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) has died, after the death of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم), but some stubborn Muslims do not accept Abu Bakr Siddique (RA) and Quraan :

Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) has died as declared by Khalifah Abu Bakr Siddique (RA) after the death of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم): "And Muhammad is no more than a messenger; the messengers have already passed away before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels!s, he will by no means do harm to Allah in the least and Allah will reward the grateful." (Qur’aan 3.144)

Allah says in Qur’aan Sura #39 (Az-Zumar), verse 30:

إِنَّكَ مَيِّتٌ وَإِنَّهُم مَّيِّتُونَ
Yusuf Ali 30: Truly thou wilt die (one day), and truly they (too) will die (one day).
بے شک آپ کو بھی مرنا ہے اور ان کو بھی مرنا ہے

Allah says in Qur'aan Sura #21 (Al-Anbiya), verse 34-35

وَمَا جَعَلْنَا لِبَشَرٍ مِّن قَبْلِكَ الْخُلْدَ ۖ أَفَإِن مِّتَّ فَهُمُ الْخَالِدُونَ
Yusuf Ali 34: We granted not to any man before thee permanent life (here): if then thou shouldst die, would they live permanently?
اور ہم نے تجھ سے پہلے کسی آدمی کو ہمیشہ کے لیے زندہ رہنے نہیں دیا پھر کیا اگر تو مر گیا تو وہ رہ جائیں گے

كُلُّ نَفْسٍ ذَائِقَةُ الْمَوْتِ ۗ وَنَبْلُوكُم بِالشَّرِّ وَالْخَيْرِ فِتْنَةً ۖ وَإِلَيْنَا تُرْجَعُونَ
Yusuf Ali 35: Every soul shall have a taste of death: and We test you by evil and by good by way of trial. to Us must ye return.
ہر ایک جاندار موت کا مزہ چکھنے والا ہے اور ہم تمہیں برائی اوربھلائی سے آزمانے کے لیے جانچتے ہیں اورہماری طرف لوٹائے جاؤ گے

This indeed is a very serious matter as it provides ground for grave-worship---a big form of SHIRK (شرک). It deforms the basic faith TAUHEED (which implies worship of none but Allah only in any form whatsoever) Since TAUHEED (توحید) is the foundation on which the structure of Islam is erected as whole, it has got to be completely clear form any kind of SHIRK (شرک). That is why the prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) always strictly prohibited his followers from any form of grave-worship and he seriously warned of its disastrous consequences even at his death bed. Therefore, it is the prime Responsibility of true Muslims to take up this matter and fully explain it to the masses to enable one to live with the knowledge of truth and not to die in ignorance.
Qur’aan and the Hadeeths provide the ultimate criteria to test and distinguish the true from the false. Let us first look into Qur’aan. The following few verses clearly explain the idea:

1. "You (O, Muhammad) will surely (die and ) they too will die". (Zumur-30)

2. "We appointed immortality for none before you. So, if you die, will thy be ever living? Every soul has to taste death".(Al-Umbia-34-35)

3. "Everything shall perish save Him".(Al-Qasus-88)

4. "Those (unto) whom they cry out for help besides ALLAH created nothing; they are created beings) they are totally dead and are not living at all and do not (even) know when they will be raised from their graves )".(Al -Nahl 20-21)

The last verse states a universal truth with no exception whatsoever, not even prophets and saints. It emphasizes that the death does not leave a spark of life. Then, how to expect a dead to see, listen or respond? Many a prophets have been wrongly called out for help in the hours of need ad in misery. It can, however, be seen that if the prophets were any exception it would have been certainly indicated in Quran and such a categorical statement would not have been made. Moreover:

"Then, after this, you shall surely die. Then on the Day o Resurrection only you shall be raised ."
(Al-Momninoon-15-16).

There is full consensus among SAHABA (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) on the above arguments of Qur’aan and Hadeeth.
Narrated Aysha (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) the wife of the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم); Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) died while Abu Bakr was at a place called As-Sunnah (Al-Aliya) Umar stood up and said, "By Allah! Nothing occurred to my mind except that. "He said, "Verily! Allah will resurrect him and he will cut hands and legs of some men. " Then Abu Bakr came and uncovered the face of Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) kissed him and said, "Let my mother and father be sacrificed for you, (O Allah’s Apostle), you are good in life and in death. By Allah in Whose Hands my life is, Allah will never make you taste death twice. " Then he went out and said, O oath-taker! Don’t be hasty. Narrated Ibn Abbas (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ): Abu Bakr went out while Umar bin Al-Khattab was talking to the people. Abu Bakr said, "Sit down, O Umar" But Umar refused to sit down. So the people came to Abu Bakr and left Umar. Abu Bakr said, "To proceed. If anyone amongst you used to worship Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) then Prophet Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) is dead, but if (anyone of) you used to worship Allah, then Allah is Alive and shall never die. Allah said:Muhammad is no more than an Apostle, and indeed (many) apostles have passed away before him... (till the end of the Verse).... Allah will reward to those who are thankful.(Qur’aan 3:144) By Allah, it was as if the people never knew that Allah had revealed this Verse before till Abu Bakr recited it and all the people received it from him, and I heard everybody reciting it (then). (Narrated Az-Zuhri) : Said bin Al-Musaiyab told me that Umar said, "By Allah, when I heard Abu Bakr reciting it, my legs could not support me and I fell down at the very moment of hearing him reciting it, declaring that the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) had died." (Translation Bukhari Vol V12-13-533-524)

This HADITH has cleared many points: The address of Abu Bakr (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) to the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) You have had the death that was destined for you and will not taste it the second time, " means that the Prophet’s life will not be revived in the world to experience death a second time until the Last Day (The Day of Judgment). The notion of revival of Prophet’s life in this world is thus categorically rejected. If it was not the case, Abu Bakr (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) would have exhorted Umar Farooq (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) to have patience until the body of the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) was buried in the grave and he would come to life again! After the address of Abu Bakr (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) one and all the SAHABA (R.A) got convinced. Thus, the first and the greatest consensus of SAHABA (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) on the most delicate issue of the Prophet’s death was held at a time when his dead body was yet to be buried. History has never witnessed such a consensus of opinion on any other issue. It was only to resolve this issue of great importance that Almighty Allah put Umar (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) in a difficult situation. It was then settled once for ever that whosoever dies will NOT become alive in this world before the Day of Resurrection. This completely does away with the real basis of SHIRK implied in the belief, "The dead are really not dead but alive in the graves".

The belief in revival of life after death in the worldly grave is the Basis of SHIRK. The belief in the revival of life in the grave is the real basis of SHIRK and as such Almighty Allah raised this issue immediately after the death of the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) It was magnificently resolved then and there. The words of the chief of AULIA-ALLAH (Allah’s friends), Abu Bakr Siddiq (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) "Let one who worshipped Muhammad (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) be aware that he is no more and one who worshipped Allah (alone) should know that Allah is immortal" , proved to be the final verdict in the matter. As such none of the SAHABA (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) or their pupils even raised any doubt about it.

The books of HADITH do mention the death of the Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) in various forms but the revival of life after death is nowhere mentioned by any of the SAHABA and is not found in any book of HADITH.

MAY ALLAH PROTECT US FROM THIS KUFR AND SHIRK THAT HAS BEEN INVENTED AND HAS BEEN MADE A PART OF DEEN BY OUR SCHOLARS, BELIEFS WHICH CLEARLY CONTRADICT WITH QURAN AND SUNNA. AND IF WE FOLLOW THOSE WHO HAVE INVENTED THIS OR ARE ONLY PROPAGATED THAT WHICH CONTRADICTS QURAN AND SUNNA, THEN ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY EXCUSES AND THE FIRE WILL BE OUR ABODE FOREVER. IF WE WANT TO BE GUIDED THEN WE MUST MAKE QURAN AND SUNNA AS OUR WAY OF LIFE. AND THROW THAT WHICH CONTRADICTS WITH THE QURAN ON THE WALL. AND WE SHOULD KNOW THAT NO DEED OF ANYONE OF US WILL BE ACCEPTED IF OUR AQEEDAH (BELIEF) IS NOT IN ACCORDANCE WITH QURAN AND SUNNA. MAY ALLAH PROTECT US ALL.. AMEEN....​

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
I don't think any body has come up with any idea as to how to promote Pakistanism and most importantly to who? Judging from the responses it appears that you still have not established what Pakistniat is.

Is it sticking to culture, which culture? specially language, than which language?

Pakistani1947 says multiple languages Arabic till grade 10, then what? . Educating people not to follow peers. Uniting Sunnis and praying for Shias.

All these ideas will have to get hold first before you can promote.

I like what Pak4242 had to say "be a good Muslim" Is it like Edhi or Osama? whichever the case may be it will be self promontory.

Last edited: