How Nawaz sharif destroyed the family life of Imran khan

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
People are forgetting the story of his son in law Cat Safdar now MNA who was his ADC when he was PM. ADC of a PM is just like who lives in the house 24/7. He knows all the secrets and all the activities of the family. Dont you understand that cap safdar started love affair with his daughter during job and when the things got out of hand they had to get married otherwise his PM ship was at stake,,, people dont look at themselves before blaming others.

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
Well there is no proof that NS daughter slept with anybody but Imran wife Jamaima is on record, slept with ............................. people. You can fill this by writing any figure.

I do not want to discuss non sense issues. the reason I mentioned before, I said that imran represents himself a moral person then why making personal attacks on NS or others. You are politician so, come and do politics on issues, not by blame games.

If some one made mistakes in past and appologise for, you should respect his appology and stop discussing his previous crimes or mistakes. God forgive us for our minor or even henious offences, why not we do.

I do not like people always talking rubbish previous things all the time. NS accepted in Charter of Democracy that we did some wrong things in past and appologised. We should think ahead and look at NS stance on each individual issue.

PTI workers, you represent educated group so, show some respect to gain some.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=19762]Raheem[/MENTION]: Stay within your moral limits. Talk on issues. This web is for gentle people.
Admin: PLease stop the members to show their "khandani values". I demand this ideot's comment to be removed ASAP.

REason , ? Truth HURTS?

I am no fan of Imran Khan / Nawaz Sharif / Zardari / MQM / ANP / bla bla / Musharaf .

But , speaking honestly , Imran Khan 's the only sensible choice we are left with.

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
People are forgetting the story of his son in law Cat Safdar now MNA who was his ADC when he was PM. ADC of a PM is just like who lives in the house 24/7. He knows all the secrets and all the activities of the family. Dont you understand that cap safdar started love affair with his daughter during job and when the things got out of hand they had to get married otherwise his PM ship was at stake,,, people dont look at themselves before blaming others.

Love marriage is allowed in Islam and if he honoured his daughter choice, we should respect not criticise. If I was in place of NS and was not willing then I had 1000 options to stop that happening- this is not a drama or indian movie that hero will always win. The good thing is that
Did u ever see NS daughter pictures in BIKINI on a beech
Did u ever see NS daughter dancing in parties with JEWS
Did u ever see NS daughter got illegimate children

The answer is a big NO but for Imran Khan, the answer is YES

This is the main difference.

khadmi

Voter (50+ posts)
imran khan is great person,pakistan me abi bhe asay log he jo speeping state me hi specially youth,jo nwaz ko support kerte he,jagoo khuda kea jagoo,slap to nwaz shareef.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well there is no proof that NS daughter slept with anybody but Imran wife Jamaima is on record, slept with ............................. people. You can fill this by writing any figure.

I do not want to discuss non sense issues. the reason I mentioned before, I said that imran represents himself a moral person then why making personal attacks on NS or others. You are politician so, come and do politics on issues, not by blame games.

If some one made mistakes in past and appologise for, you should respect his appology and stop discussing his previous crimes or mistakes. God forgive us for our minor or even henious offences, why not we do.

I do not like people always talking rubbish previous things all the time. NS accepted in Charter of Democracy that we did some wrong things in past and appologised. We should think ahead and look at NS stance on each individual issue.

PTI workers, you represent educated group so, show some respect to gain some.

When did Nawaz Sharif or PML-N apologize on spreading LIES about his ex-wife in 1997? I must have missed it. You should wait a bit. You'll see N league descending to the same level in some time now as election approaches.

ijaz.jazi

Voter (50+ posts)
it is right to spend millions on somebody's character assassination, about when the other person comes to clarify those points, you guys just can't digest the facts. you need to look at the bigger picture. the truth is, except Imran Khan, there is not a single political leader who could stand by to their words and character.

AhmedTauseef

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
[MENTION=19762]Raheem[/MENTION]: Stay within your moral limits. Talk on issues. This web is for gentle people.
Admin: PLease stop the members to show their "khandani values". I demand this ideot's comment to be removed ASAP.

I think its a very good post .... I hate nawaz zerdari

M javed

Banned
Wo kissi aur ko datain de phir bhi 'bechaari'.

Nawaz shareef ne kaha tha imran khan ko laat maaro aur kissi aur ko datain dena sharoo ker do.

Bechara toa imran khan khud tha.

Ghussa nawaz shareef per uttar raha hay.

Koi khaandaan ki bewi le ker aata toa nawaz shareef per ghussa kyun nikalta

digga khote ton ghussa kumhaar te.

Haroon rasheed se keh do koi sulah safai ka raasta nikal de aur bechaari wapis aa jae.

Play-boy khud bana raha - qasoor war nawaz shareef

DOOSRON PER GANDH UCHALO GE TOA TUMHARA DAAMAN KESSE SAAF REH SAKTA HAY

Last edited:

Jan khan

you shouldn't call that " zaati ilzam bazi," bcz he's not blaming no one, whatever he's said, that's a fact you should accept.
Before pointing finger on someone else you should look at yourself .
" Bewi ke naam par vote nahi milain ge." one won't vote him cz his wife has left him or his family is destroyed, but one will vote him because he's honest, truthful and trustworthy.
you are asking for evidence that how truthful he is....... let me ask you for an evidence, when has he told a lie?
there is no need of ISI, cz this time there ll be clear elections not fake ones. IK has got many supporters, specially the youth and students.

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its a fact that Nawaz sharif always attacked his rivals politicians with this kind of dirty propaganda.Even if its true , one should not scoop down to that level but Nawaz sharif been doing it since early 80s.He should have learned the lesson after his own daughter when married to capt safdar was pregnant with 3 months.This idiot was still not going to approve of her marriage with safdar but Kalsoom and Shahbaz sharif forced their decision on him and brought safder to their model town house.
As for JAMAIMA's Islam is concerned , its a big joke and a big lie of the century. A woman coverting to islam for her husband can never be a muslim.It was a timely compromise which was good till they were togather as wife and husband .The day she stepped out of her husband life , she was a jew and is still a jew.Those who convert to Islam does that after they are convinced of the true religion ISLAM and they start living a MUSLIM life where as in her case soon after divorce ,she dumped that islam in the dumpster of Lahore muncipility which she accepted for Imran Khan (not for the sake of ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY).
In my personal view, it would be better to keep personal things out of this forum.Lets talk about the program these guys are having for the betterment of this unfortunate country where there are warehouses full of issues.

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yaar tu bhi koi bagher zameer ka koi free edition he like ur so called gan jaa raam leader Nawaz Mian, kabhi to gheratmand ho , kis qisim ke andhe ho, meri samajh se bahar he, ab tere jese voteron ko dekh ke to bas yahi kahun ga Pakistan deserves the treatment what u r having, shame
Pehle gandi zaban, phir galyan aur abb zaati alzam baazi - yeh hay Imran Khan ki siasat

Imran Khan zaraf peda kro.

Bewi ke naam per vote nahein milain ge

Koi gwahi de sakta hay - tum kitna sach bolte ho

ISI se kaho tumain vote le ker de

shah5

Citizen
we are left with only one choice IMRAN KHAN, he is the right choice.....yeh ***** shareef k supporters punjab k haal daikho aur sharam karo shareef party ki support kartae hue, punjab mein konsa sa karnama kar lya hai jo federal mein aa kar kuch karain gae.....zardari party bhi aisi hi hai......zardari aur nawaz dono hi pakistan k lye cancer hain.....aur jaha tak IK ki wife k muslim hone ki baat hai....aus k muslim hone na hone sae tum sab ko kia kam...woh ALLAH aur aus ka mamla hai tumhein kia TAKLEEF hai???? sub ko azmaa lya koi kuch nhi kar sakta, sub hi corruption k lye ate hain siwae IK kae,, pakistan ki HALAT daikh kr thora reham karo iss mulk par aur zardari aur nawaz ki support choro...iss mulk nae tum sub ko kia kuch dia aur badlae mein yeh mulk sirf aik acha leader mang rha hai...woh bhi nhi dae saktae kia??? zardari ki hakomat mein konsa karnama hua aur nawaz ki hakomat mein kon sa awam k lye karnama hua???? kuch nhi 1 atomic bomb phar kar phail rha hai jab k atomic bomb 1989 sae bhi pehlae ka bana hua hai......jab public mein adress karnae ka time ata hai to zardari aur nawaz apnae samnae bulletproof glass lagwate hain IK kabhi nhi lagwata kyu k woh mard hai

Raheem

Banned

Spelling for IDIOT not Ideot

Raheem

Banned

Ist of all , neither Capt Safdar nor her wife has admitted to your bakwas, but Imran Openly admitted, he should be punished according to Islamic Law by the Tehreek Taliban Pakistan who he is supporting. To blame Capt Safdar or her wife you need 4 wittness, but if some body openly admits then you do not need any wittness

Raheem

Banned
Ist of all , neither Capt Safdar nor her wife has admitted to your bakwas, but Imran Openly admitted, he should be punished according to Islamic Law by the Tehreek Taliban Pakistan who he is supporting. To blame Capt Safdar or her wife you need 4 wittness, but if some body openly admits then you do not need any wittness
Please change the comment to his instead of her

zainazad

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
ineternet party ko pmln fobia itna hogia hai ke a bwi ke talak ilzam be nawaaz pe laga dia sharam karo ik sissat gali dene se nahi hoti or ilzaan baghair saboot ke koi nahi manta.

code_decode

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pehle gandi zaban, phir galyan aur abb zaati alzam baazi - yeh hay Imran Khan ki siasat

ISI se kaho tumain vote le ker de[/QUOTE]" lol comments dekh kay aisa lug ruha hai jaisay pora Pakistan Imran kay khilaf ho gya..mugur zara goor kuro...yea Nawaz Gunjay nay jaisay hur cheez mein corruption ki hai waisay hi internet pay bhi corruption shuru kur di hai..aur internet cafe kay chund laundon ko paisay day kur bola hai sara din blog kuro Imran kay khiaf..abay salo...tum abhi paida ho jao...tum user IDs change kur kur kay a ruhya ho... lol aur tumhara IP address trace aik hi IP address say ho ruha hai... jo putna hai put lo..tumharay gunjay ki bund phar kay rukh daen gay... Nawaz ko bolo khuch launday video bunanay kay lie lay lay... saly gunday corrupt loog

code_decode

Senator (1k+ posts)

ISI se kaho tumain vote le ker de
lol comments dekh kay aisa lug ruha hai jaisay pora Pakistan Imran kay khilaf ho gya..mugur zara goor kuro...yea Nawaz Gunjay nay jaisay hur cheez mein corruption ki hai waisay hi internet pay bhi corruption shuru kur di hai..aur internet cafe kay chund laundon ko paisay day kur bola hai sara din blog kuro Imran kay khiaf..abay salo...tum abhi paida ho jao...tum user IDs change kur kur kay a ruhya ho... lol aur tumhara IP address trace aik hi IP address say ho ruha hai... jo putna hai put lo..tumharay gunjay ki bund phar kay rukh daen gay... Nawaz ko bolo khuch launday video bunanay kay lie lay lay... saly gunday corrupt loog