How much would a house cost in 'Naya Pakistan Housing Project'?

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In 5 months all they have managed to do is figure out the price......
give another 5 months for them to figure out the locations....
then another 5 months to pass mortgage legislation....
then another 5 months to finalize the contractors.....
then another 5 months to start construction of phase 1 (50,000 houses)
then BOOM next election time and they will have built just 1% (50,000 out of 5 million) and fool the hopeless people into giving them another chance despite a 99% failure rate....

Well even if they build 1% that will still be more than that of previous govts.
Which shows how inefficient previous govts have been.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
The only fool in this case is you, who never probably looked up what project is, how is it going to function or perhaps even the news clip posted here.

It is quite amazing how people just read the headline and write so much crap

Laga raho Munna bhai
You are one of many millions of fools....who keeps getting fooled by this government of retards.....Lagey raho munna bhai....PTI ki lollypopein khatey raho

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well even if they build 1% that will still be more than that of previous govts.
Which shows how inefficient previous govts have been.
Why should we not evaluate them on their manifesto's promises? Why do we have to compare them with previous government?

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are one of many millions of fools....who keeps getting fooled by this government of retards.....Lagey raho munna bhai....PTI ki lollypopein khatey raho
I became PTI supporter by actually reading what is happening and following news. Finally actually visiting KP and observing changes my self and talking to friends there.

You are one of the fools who just read headline and rush in to writing crap. I am not sure what your motivation and agenda is.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I became PTI supporter by actually reading what is happening and following news. Finally actually visiting KP and observing changes my self and talking to friends there.

You are one of the fools who just read headline and rush in to writing crap. I am not sure what your motivation and agenda is.
I never said there is a shortage of PTI supporters.....you became one becacuse you were fed a lollypop because you are one of the millions of hopeless people......its easy to con people like you....keeping getting fooled you fool

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
then BOOM next election time and they will have built just 1% (50,000 out of 5 million) and fool the hopeless people into giving them another chance despite a 99% failure rate....
Hahaha O islamabadi! You are good in keeping time of any project. Are you a time-keeper some where?
Ok so in your estimate, at the end of PTI term ( 5 years ) they will built at least 50,000 homes! Now the question for you is: What is better? Building 50, ooo homes in 5 years or no homes at all in 30 years?:LOL:

Saboo

I never said there is a shortage of PTI supporters.....you became one becacuse you were fed a lollypop because you are one of the millions of hopeless people......its easy to con people like you....keeping getting fooled you fool
and what makes you think you are fool-proof?
The people who took a lollypop are now hopefull that some thing good will come there way
It is people like you who are still hopeless! Don't you think ??:LOL:

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeah man we are all fools you are the only Einstein left in the country. Should I look for your name next time.when they announce Noble prize ?

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hahaha O islamabadi! You are good in keeping time of any project. Are you a time-keeper some where?
Ok so in your estimate, at the end of PTI term ( 5 years ) they will built at least 50,000 homes! Now the question for you is: What is better? Building 50, ooo homes in 5 years or no homes at all in 30 years?:LOL:
For normal people....the best is build 5 million homes.....but for the hopeless who will just settle for ANYTHING.....then sure 50,000 (1%) homes would be better....baaqi 99% homes bhaar mein jaen? Hahaha

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeah man we are all fools you are the only Einstein left in the country. Should I look for your name next time.when they announce Noble prize ?
Ohh noo there are many like me ...you just need to open your eyes......Hasan Nisar and Ch Ghulam hussain joined the gang weeks ago !

Saboo

For normal people....the best is build 5 million homes.....but for the hopeless who will just settle for ANYTHING.....then sure 50,000 (1%) homes would be better....baaqi 99% homes bhaar mein jaen? Hahaha
Haha you and your twisted distorted logic?
You are an Effing disgrace to be even called an islamabadi, bring disgrace to our capital!
Go move some where else man? like Cheecha Watni or some thing? Then it will be ok to call you cheechoo!:LOL:

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ohh noo there are many like me ...you just need to open your eyes......Hasan Nisar and Ch Ghulam hussain joined the gang weeks ago !
Hassan Nisar clearly explained his reason why his eyes are suddenly wide open. You are the one who needs to open your eyes.

Eyeaan

Saray ameer log is ko khareed laingay n pir mehengay damo bechay gay

There should be strict scrutiny that the people buying this are actual poor and not property dealers or tycoons like Malik Riaz.

It's a good initiative.
If the size of the project is as large as suggested then it wouldn't matter much. The prices will be determined by the supply. Of course a good chunk of the buyers (rich or poor) will use this scheme to make quick bucks but that shouldn't matter much. Investment on real estate is not preferable however better it goes to small housing than to huge malls and hotels. Even that would be a positive outcome.

Eyeaan

Are you really so thick or you haven't ever worked on any 'real' project.

Anyway, in housing sector, planning, financing and designing takes times longer than the construction phase. Proper services supplies may take even longer much after the construction is over. Utility services have their own financial/planning constraints. In the meanwhile, we poor souls can bear with your 'much informed' logic.

Last edited:

Hate_Nooras

Yeahh saraaa kammm election sa 1 din phela complete hooo gaaa lol hahahah
Even 50,000 is a good start when the treasury is empty but a figure of of .5m would be a great start.