How Much Poison Molana Modudi Has Against Pakistan, You Could Not Imagine.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
[HI]You must have watched this program...[/HI]

But did you notice , how much poison has Farooq Haider Modudi , in his heart , against Pakistan !!!

It is all injected by his father. It is same thing that your child could tell the geust every thing about home, just in his innocence...

and it tells how Modudi and his family and his party could not behave sincere with pakistan...

Modudi' and his followers and his next creation are all belong to Kharji group.

Thats why lots of people like Dr.Israr left him...

[HI]Specially this Son , is ??????? ? ???? ?? ???

Could a muslim do so much hate with other Muslims? Is it Islam they learn?

How We call him Molana ? and follow him?

NO , this not Islam[/HI]

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I could never imagine this family could be so crude and non Muslim..

The basic of Islam is no hatred and they hate Muslims, poor muslims of India and love Congress...

This shows the reality of Modudi mentality and his Munafqat...

Thats why no body vote for them...

How they could say preyers , Molana Fazal and Qazi do not say prayes with each other...

These mullas are just to kill not to follow.

Few days back , This Farooq Modudi was cry for his property against Jamat and Qazi...

Shameful Sons of Modudi...

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
They were right, you are NOT making PAKISTAN, Actually you R making,

PA LEEL LES TAN - PALEELISTAN ((THIS IS NOT MY WORD BUT SOME HIGHEST SCHOLARS))

May Allah reward those people who understand this 60 years ago.

Thats why all qadyani ran to Pakistan , leaving Mirza alone in India...

That Scholar must a Leak ...like Mirza.

Qadyani could not get a small piece of land , followers of false ESSA .... where as look as the followers of real Esa and Muhammad...

I am sure u r like jews. , no land , no Eman, Jhan khaya , waheen hgga.

Any way , this thread is not for you, just get out of it...

Unicorn

Banned
I could never imagine this family could be so crude and non Muslim..

The basic of Islam is no hatred and they hate Muslims, poor muslims of India and love Congress...

This shows the reality of Modudi mentality and his Munafqat...

Thats why no body vote for them...

How they could say preyers , Molana Fazal and Qazi do not say prayes with each other...

These mullas are just to kill not to follow.

Few days back , This Farooq Modudi was cry for his property against Jamat and Qazi...

Shameful Sons of Modudi...

Raaz, Why is Pakistan not allowing over 300,000 MUSLIMS who migrated to East Pakistan and to this day consider them selfves Pakastanis are not allowed to enter Pakistan?

Not that Indidan Muslims want to go to Pakistan but why they are not allowed to come there when two nation (us and them) theory valid. This guy is stating the facts and you are all wound up .

Why is the host is saying that he should be granted heaven?

Last edited:

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
thanks for the post........... is maudoodi's opposition to creation of pakistan a well known fact? it definitely needs to be shared if it isnt........ because there are certain members in my family as well who think the world of this maudoodi guy (serious)

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Maududi and like minded mullahs came to Pakistan to
destroy it not to build it.
And I think they are succeeding.

Mullah ko jo hay Hind men sijde ki ijaazat
Nadan yeh samajhta hay k Islam hay azad

Afsos Islam azad na ho saka inn mulaoon k shikanje say
Aur Iqbal k khaab ki tabeer na mil saki.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
shadi say pehly behs hoti he us larki say kerni he ya us say ,jab ho jaye tu dil say qabool kero oor apny nikah ke hifazat bhee keroo

This much poison is after 65 years , so u could imagine ,what would be before marriage...

Modudism is name of hatred -ism , which are we facing now a days.. and this is the base of Kharji thinking....

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Raaz, Why is Pakistan not allowing over 300,000 MUSLIMS who migrated to East Pakistan and to this day consider them selfves Pakastanis are not allowed to enter Pakistan?

Not that Indidan Muslims want to go to Pakistan but why they are not allowed to come there when two nation (us and them) theory valid. This guy is stating the facts and you are all wound up .

Why is the host is saying that he should be granted heaven?
Minicorn , you dont know the myths of nature.
It was a mistake any ways , but this mistake will be beneficial one day...

This will break India one day again.

Unicorn

Banned
Minicorn , you dont know the myths of nature.
It was a mistake any ways , but this mistake will be beneficial one day...

This will break India one day again.

How can it be a mistake they are still there living in UN camps local Bengalis don't want them.

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
pak ban nay key bad mududi tu is dunya say chala geya, us ke jamat ke aksaraeat nahee he ,deykha jaye tu pak ko berbad kerny may kise mududi ka hath nahee he ,pak ko barbad kerny may seyasatdano ka hath he jis may chand mazhbi jamaty bhee he
This much poison is after 65 years , so u could imagine ,what would be before marriage...

Modudism is name of hatred -ism , which are we facing now a days.. and this is the base of Kharji thinking....

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
@ razz same apply for this post

Re: Musharaf gifted a Puppy to Imran Khan....Umar cheema

This is very old news and have been discussed , Delete it please....
Dont waste time...​

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
He son is telling , Modudi used to say it Na - Pakistan. ...

Quaid azam died , and then it was our duty and Molana Modudi duty to make it better.

But they did not...They made JI in colleges and universities and start killing and threatening people ... Terrorism started from there.

Then Hussain Haqqani born , Hafiz Suleman Butt born , Babar Awan born, all are haters of Pakistan.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
@ razz same apply for this post

Re: Musharaf gifted a Puppy to Imran Khan....Umar cheema

This is very old news and have been discussed , Delete it please....
Dont waste time...​

But still I could not discuss dogs and I could not compare it here.