how many of the siasat members are Jageerdars or belong to a jageerdar's families?

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
I would like to know how many of the siasat members are Jageerdars or belong to a jageerdar's families. I have a few questions that I want to ask and understand more the landlords of our country.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Jageerdara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good advice. [MENTION=4936]Adeel[/MENTION], [MENTION=5464]abbasi[/MENTION] is it possible to setup a poll for this. This will be first in the series of polls that I would like to conduct. The main purpose of the polls would be to understand what segement of society is participating in Siasat and to understand if our voice reaches

a certain class (upper, middle, lower)
landlors, industrialists, entrepruners, investors
Pakistanies, Canadians, Americans, Europeans etc
Muslims, non muslims.

The polls should be setup in a way that the identity of the person participating in the poll is not divulged. This is important to keep the participation maximum and fair. However, users should be allowed to provide comments if they wish.

better start a poll,
are you jagirdar yes/no

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
I would like to know how many of the siasat members are Jageerdars or belong to a jageerdar's families. I have a few questions that I want to ask and understand more the landlords of our country.

And how many of you are Sath ki aulad, this way we cover the urban wederas as well

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)
@shamsheer
can you define "jageerdaaar"??? like somehow most of us own property in Pakistan , so are we also jageerdaar? ya there is any other specific definition of jageerdaar???

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
I meant to ask those who own farm land in Pakistan, whether or not they utilize it for harvesting. Farm land is going to be gold mine of this world and that is why I had a few questions for those who actually own such land.
@shamsheer
can you define "jageerdaaar"??? like somehow most of us own property in Pakistan , so are we also jageerdaar? ya there is any other specific definition of jageerdaar???

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My ancestors were major Jagerdar but most of them left Pakistan and setteled abroad and their collateral some of it was sold but most seized illegally.

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont have any farm land, neither my parents have, but I have ambition to have a piece of land for cultivation of crops and vegetables.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont have any farm land, neither my parents have, but I have ambition to have a piece of land for cultivation of crops and vegetables.

you are very dengerous...............Jageerdar but only for vegetable.....................:):)

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
What is this BS jageerdar, it looks to me funny there is not jageerdar in central punjab , 95% of the rural farmers here have less than 20 acres of agricultural land, central punjab is very fertile land and hence has high density of population for many centuries which causes continuous division of land generation after generation. So as far as central punjab is concerned there is no such thing as jageer dar here. This jageer dar system is restricted to south punjab where the land is mostly barren and 100s of acres of that land was allocated to some traitor families by british rulers , maybe same is the case with sindh too. In KP also there cannot be any jageerdar because it does not have much agricultural land and same is the case with northern part of punjab that is pothohar region which again does not have that much fertile land. This is one reason why sometimes I feel that central punjab should be separate from saraiki and pothohar areas due to different economic conditions. South punjab people claim they dont get enough share from punjab government in terms of infrastructure funds but they forget that they also dont contribute anything significant to punjab economy other than cotton, it is central punjab that contributes the most through high agricultural yield of Wheat and Rice as well as significant industrial contribution from Lahore , Faisalabad and our golden industrial triangle of Gujranwala, Gujrat and Sialkot. Central punab still gets less than what it contributes to the economy of punjab, southern punjab is actually a burden on punjab government rather than blessing. People of central punjab are more smarter than other areas of punjab.

Regards

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

I would like to know how many of the siasat members are Inteligent or belong to a Inteligent families. I have a few questions that I want to ask and understand more the Inteligent of our country. :lol::lol::13::13:

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
I would like to know how many of the siasat members are Inteligent or belong to a Inteligent families. I have a few questions that I want to ask and understand more the Inteligent of our country. :lol::lol::13::13:

Do you mean intelligent or intelligence?