How couldd PTI boost up Its votes...needs ur valuable input

mqm-basher

Councller (250+ posts)

AOA everyone

i am starting this thread to get ur inputs on how to boost up PTI vote bank. in yesterday's by-election of PF 75 lakki JUI-F won with around 12000 + votes and PTI finsihed 2nd by getting 4500+ votes. this is very satisfactory though but i still fear if mid term elections are held even in next 6 months the chances of PTI winning even 30 NA seats and may be a 50-60 provincial assembly seats are very thin.

i dont know about others but i am just an on line supporter of PTI. this question focuses on us who mostly show our attachment towards PTI on different forums what is it that we supporters of PTI could practically do to raise the vote bank of PTI to make it a winner party asap??????

i need ur serious inputs coz perhaps most of us reside outside of paksitan but to those members who reside in pakistan pls do share ur opinion and if ur r actively participating in PTI campigning please lets us know what strategies PTI is using.

thanks alot

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: How couldd PTI boost up her votes...needs ur valuable input

mqm-basher said:

AOA everyone

i am starting this thread to get ur inputs on how to boost up PTI vote bank. in yesterday's by-election of PF 75 lakki JUI-F won with around 12000 + votes and PTI finsihed 2nd by getting 4500+ votes. this is very satisfactory though but i still fear if mid term elections are held even in next 6 months the chances of PTI winning even 30 NA seats and may be a 50-60 provincial assembly seats are very thin.

i dont know about others but i am just an on line supporter of PTI. this question focuses on us who mostly show our attachment towards PTI on different forums what is it that we supporters of PTI could practically do to raise the vote bank of PTI to make it a winner party asap??????

i need ur serious inputs coz perhaps most of us reside outside of paksitan but to those members who reside in pakistan pls do share ur opinion and if ur r actively participating in PTI campigning please lets us know what strategies PTI is using.

thanks alot

You cant be serious. You are asking suggestions for such an important topic. We in this forum can only give you tips based on our own abilities, we are not politicians.

But for what its worth. Here is my input:

Do an effective campain. Go mahalla to mahalla, door to door, making sure you have media coverage. Also important, make sure you have good security with you.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Foremost change you username, APTI member can not be a basher of any sort.

Team is what Imran needs.He is a one man show and that is not enough. I for one have no idea of his team members and they get no exposure so who are the people with him?

m_umar

Citizen

asslam o alaikum

I think Imran khan should do two very simple things, first of all he should approach the public by visiting the constituencies, secondly he should start a vigorous fund raising campaign both inside and outside the country so that he can invest in the election of his candidates throughout the country. His failure to make an impact in the elections partly relies on the fact that his candidates are not financially strong enough to compete with those entrenched looters who have filled their coffers through corrupt practices.

Moazzam Umar

Pti is one man show.Imran has no trust upon others.tilll the time he does not make a team he cannot be successfull.
When imran sits with provintional minister and 3rd grade leaders of ppp and pmln,in talk shows it is very disgracfull.He should nominate some other pti leaders to participate in the talk shows so that the faces of these pti leaders become known to public.He should only participate in talk shows when the other participients are from top leadership of other parties.

zia

Voter (50+ posts)

Waalaikom assalam

PTI must do the following

1- Training to workers
1- Workers must be sent door to door
2- Imran Khan, dr. Shireen Mazari and some other must sit together and
decide what workers have to say to people ( very concise, effective and
to the point and clear message)

3- Must print white paper about the corruption of previous govts, their
non sense decisions and above all due to their policies and acts we
Pakistanis have lost their respect.

4- This papers must show that by the Grace of Allah we are a brave
nation and can do wonders if we have proper leader ship

5- Ladies and young generation will play vital role in campaigns

6- 90% people hate previous govts. take this advantage.

7- 70% people do not cost their vote,wake them up, bring them to
poling stations. I guarantee these 70% people are fed up from
all previous govts.
8- Sit with Media ( Dr. Shahid Masood, Hamid Mir, Kashif, Kamran Khan,
Kamran Shahid, Talat hussain, Javed Ch and others and
take them in to confidence
9- Invite clear, honest, intelligent and loyal politicians in PTI,
10- The most important is that all workers of people of Pakistan
seek forgiveness of Allah and pray for Imran Khan.

11- PTI should collect money from people and should use that money
in some good project beneficial for people of that area, Every one
trust Imran and in this way people will never forget Imran

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)

I'm also an online PTI supporter. I fully agree with Umar's comments. PTI needs a lot of money for the campaign. Just imagine the candidate of bayghirat munafiq-e-Azam [fazl] defeating PTI's candidate. This is not possible without money and brainwashing. No sane person would vote for [fazl] 's party instead of [imran]'s party. So, its not really about sanity. Its about money. Fazl has a lot of haraam money which he can spend on elections and buy votes but PTI doesn't have that. Ofcourse, PTI would not use their money in the way Fazl uses it but they can do some small but effective public welfare projects with their money and sway the public opinion towards PTI. So, bottom line is that PTI needs a lot of money first. Secondly, they need to invest this money in small sized public welfare projects in all places where they contest election. Imran is the country's only hope. May Allah(SWT) bless him with success.

I also agree with sobia that you should change your username to something other than mqm-basher. This is because Imran's ideology is not based on bashing. Instead its based on core values and principles.

ZshanKhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

KINDLY TELL THE CAPTAIN IK TO DIRECT HIS SPEACHES TO THE YOUTH
1. WHILE ON TV TALK SHOW ADDRESS TO THE YOUTH
2.WHILE ADDRESSING THE GATHERING ADDRESS THE YOUTH
3.PLEAD THE YOUTH TO BRING CHANGE

ZshanKhan

sobia403 said:
Foremost change you username, APTI member can not be a basher of any sort.

Team is what Imran needs.He is a one man show and that is not enough. I for one have no idea of his team members and they get no exposure so who are the people with him?
SORRY TO SAY BUT THE TIDES ARE CHANGING
MEDIA HAVE CHANGED THE COUNTRY AND LOAD OF THE PUBLIC
ARE NOW JOINING IK AND HIS TEAM IS GROWING DAY BY DAY AND
IT WILL BE PROVED IN THE COMING ELECTIONS
INSHALLAH
IK
INSAAF CHAAHIYE

ZshanKhan

shahidshada said:
Pti is one man show.Imran has no trust upon others.tilll the time he does not make a team he cannot be successfull.
When imran sits with provintional minister and 3rd grade leaders of ppp and pmln,in talk shows it is very disgracfull.He should nominate some other pti leaders to participate in the talk shows so that the faces of these pti leaders become known to public.He should only participate in talk shows when the other participients are from top leadership of other parties.
I STRONGLY DISAGREE
NO OTHER TOP LEADER IS DARE ENOUGH TO ANSWER ON THE SPOT
ITS ONLY IK WHO CAN FACE WHATEVER QUESTION PUT TO HIM.
OTHERS DONT HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE AND COURAGE TO FACE THE MEDIA

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)

keept up truth.brave views and always present in pakistani people.IMRAN KHAN ZINDAABAD PAKISTAN ZINDAABAD.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)

Well though I am by and large an MQM supporter to some extent....I see a lot of hope in PTI..... I would say that PTI should go deep into the grass roots.. and effectively mobilize the youth by developing small projects on UC levels where youth can join in and make the most of its time... Something like what (upto some extent) IJT does...

Like organizing sports, study circles and other similar sort of stuff.

This would help in two ways...

The youth will develop a sense of participation and automatically develop soft corner for PTI...

It would stay away for unhealthy activities...which would pave the way for a better future generation of Pakistan which would be able to choose and produce better leaders....

And PTI should also avoid going into emotional rhetoric... and nicks like MQM basher would nt help your cause in any case....

Best of luck

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)

First of all salam to all online supporters, i would like to say few things here first i am PTI member from islamabad but i live in london for last 4 years and i saw some one said i we are not politician let me tell you one thing every one in pakistan can become a politician if you have objectives its very easy to bullshit others but we all are responsible for what is happening in our country just imagine that few thousand peoples are rulling millions but no one tries to come forward because we all are part of corruption and as far as PTI and imran khan is concern i have personaly discussed the issue of PTI with Khan we in PTI does not have good team when i say good team that means people with vision and sincerity and in the party there is no election for past many years and they have never ever worked on basics which is necessary in politics that is door to door compaign,so i would like to request all of you here to atleast educate as many people as you can for PTI.

Thanks to you all
Aurangzeb Butt

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)

He doesn't need to do anything, he will become the next PM of Pakistan because Imran has support of jewish lobby.

GeoG

ZshanKhan said:
KINDLY TELL THE CAPTAIN IK TO DIRECT HIS SPEACHES TO THE YOUTH
1. WHILE ON TV TALK SHOW ADDRESS TO THE YOUTH
2.WHILE ADDRESSING THE GATHERING ADDRESS THE YOUTH
3.PLEAD THE YOUTH TO BRING CHANGE

[clap]

This is exactly what IK needs to do.
He should address to the youth of each and every community.
He must hammer this point again and again and again.
This youth factor will be his biggest asset for next election and
if the momentum got going, he will be an un-stopable in the next elections.

Councller (250+ posts)

Imran has to join MQM they are middle class party but he went against mqm. That was his very cheap tactics. He got support some extend but people of Karachi are entrily different from of rest of Pakistan. He thought he will get support in Karachi but people of karachi thinks he is same racist as other punjabies leaders are.

PTI+MQM may change it but pti needs to more organaize bring more educated people in the party not one man show, otherwise, you will be tanga party forever.

kashifr

Voter (50+ posts)

mqm-basher said:

AOA everyone

thanks alot

Just Wake up I have never seen anything in my life like a Political Party (so called) celeberating (on forums) their lost.......you guys are in some kinda phobia or what.......here is my tip..........Wake up ..no chance whatsoever............I have seen around 18 crore people have already signed for PTI membership....but where are the votes buddy????????????????????????

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)

I hear imran khan is being threatened by the ISI not to take part in the elections. Is there any truth to this ??

Star Gazer

Team, team and team is what IK needs. He trained a many cricketers as the captain of cricket team but how many he has trained as a politician? Many of his candidates are the people who have not gotten tickets from other parties or they have been former members of other parties and obviously they have already been trained.
Why IK can not get fresh candidates for his Party, he has a vision and guts but unfortunatlely he is authoratarian and learns the hard way and sometimes that may be too little too late.
Inspite of his short commings there is one thing he has achieved and that is paved the way for educated sincere people to dare to wet their feet in the muddy waters of politics.