Honourable Chief Justice Iftikhar Chaudhery - Tribute Thread

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
Humarey piyarey chief justice, mein aapko solute paish karta hoon. Aap ney apna naam Tarikh ki kitaboon mein likhwa liya. Mein aapko utna hi piyar karta hoon jitan apni ma aur apney mulk ko.

Do you remember this picture?

b212_iftikhar_chaudhry_arrested_2050081722-23471.jpg

Brothers and Sisters, I am creating this thread to pay tribute to our dear chief justice. Please post a comment or post you a tribut video.

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks for posting !
16 dec when pakistan was broken apart and here is another 16 dec. I pray that may this one bring us together and give us the wisdom to stand for the each other rather than self. I pray that may we start feeling the pain of every citizen going through troubles. All the blood which has been shed since last couple years will bring a change in this country. We are a great nation just need to realize who to choose being our leaders.
Enough of those who have been in power for ever and shed our blood. We need a revolution with new leaders in power. No more bandar bhaat.

syed_nd

MPA (400+ posts)
bhaeeo zara dheeraj rakho nro kay khilaaf faisla day dena yeh manzil nahi baat to jab banay gee jab tammam kay tammam choroo say loota hooaa paisa wapis leea jaye or qatilo ko kafir e kirdar tak ponchaya jaye bhatta khor dehshat gardo kay sarghana ko bahir say la kar saza dee jaey or jis jis nay bhee iss mulk kay ghareeb awaam kay sath hath kia hai unhee apnay anjaam tak ponchaya jae dheeraj kay abhee ishq kay imtiha or bhee hain

AbbaG

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
If things went well from here, CJ may be regarded as leader who changed the course of history of our nation.

Put yourself in his shoes for a minute, One Ordinary Person from Faisalabad, became CJ (by luck), standing alone in Presidency in front of Four Generals, knowing fully well he could be killed if he did not agree with them and they could invent ways to justify any decision as judiciary had been doing for tens of years.

But he decides to confront rather than resigning or taking another lucrative job. His stand changes the mood of the people of country and in two years, everyone present on that fateful day in Presidency is at his mercy.

If he survived 2/3 more years in the system, I am sure it will be 70 percent clean.

Rest 20 percent will be cleaned by [imran] .

Rest to be cleansed by you and me. I will take responsibility of [altaf] , Tum Log Bhi Kuch Kar Lo, Hansnay Kay Allawa.
:lol: :lol:

G

It was not superizing decision everyone expecting, he could not go against the people of Pakistan, otherwise he ll be beaten. Keep in mind he is PCO oath taker. He has not clarified his references against him like illegal appointment of his son. He should clarify in the public also. Thanks to MQM who saved this Nation.

arnold_mic

Senator (1k+ posts)
walmart said:
It was not superizing decision everyone expecting, he could not go against the people of Pakistan, othayerwise he ll be beaten. Keep in mind he is PCO oath taker. He has not clarified hinces against him like illegal appointment of his son. He should clarify in the public also. Thanks to MQM who saved this Nation.

@walmart, yaar aap help nai kar rahay.. mainnay app say pocha tha kay.. mayra ik dost ju medical transcription ki job karta tha.. aaj kal jobless hai.. uska online marketing ka kafi exp hai...wo diff site per ja kar product ki markiting kar sacta hai..

mayra apsay ques tha kay MQM walay apku yeah kam karnay ka kitna pay kartay hain? aur app ghar say kaam kar sactay ho?
agar kabhi job chorni ho tu kya chor sactay hain kay abhi bhi mar daytay hain?

he doen a great job.i solute him and all mambers of that panal.a historical great step for pakistani nation.we proud on them as a pakistani nation.thanks

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
walmart said:
It was not superizing decision everyone expecting, he could not go against the people of Pakistan, otherwise he ll be beaten. Keep in mind he is PCO oath taker. He has not clarified his references against him like illegal appointment of his son. He should clarify in the public also. Thanks to MQM who saved this Nation.

LOL.................. yes MQM saved this nation on 12 May.... there are many occasions when MQM saved our nation....

MQM wale khoob kaam kar rahe haen.... kia ab ghareeb awam zindagi ke ghamon ka bojh uthae phire... MQM wale en ko qatal karke zindagi ke sare ghamon se chutkara dila dete haen.... welldone MQM

And pure SALUTE to CJ.... you are a brave son of Pakistan..... par MURDAR KHOR GIDH kia jaanen gherat aur izzat kis cheez ka naam hae..

AbbaG

AKBER BADSHAH said:
WELL DONE CJ.THIS IS WHAT , PAKISTANI WERE EXPECTING FROM YOU.
PAKISTAN ZINDA ABAD

Badshah Salamat, Kis BC Kammi Kameen Ki Tasveer Laga Di.

If you really want this one then please cut it from neck upwards, everyone will know who this AH is.

Bohat Makrooh Chehra Hai, Ghin Aati Hai

Adeel

Founder
AbbaG said:
AKBER BADSHAH said:
PAKISTAN ZINDA ABAD

If you really want this one then please cut it from neck upwards, everyone will know who this AH is.

Dude, why do you have to bring MQM in every thread. Also watch your language. What does "BC" mean? I won't tolerate next time.

G

Mat maro moje , khuda kylie ma ne kuch ni kia, han han sita white meri bati hy, per moje chor do , khuda kyli, amaaaaaaaaaaa, bachayoooooo , ammaaaaaaaaaaa dekho

793536ab48762210257387cf8ab545ea.jpg

AbbaG

Adeel said:
AbbaG said:
AKBER BADSHAH said:
PAKISTAN ZINDA ABAD

Dude, why do you have to bring MQM in every thread. Also watch your language. What does "BC" mean? I won't tolerate next time.

Is the following a fair language,

walmart said:
small4780 said:
PIT is one seat party. PTI leader IK has lifted so many legs of opposite sex that (God forbid) if he holds any important position his fate would be that of Tiger Woods. Did any one read what happened to Tiger Woods. All his female connections have destroyed him. IK may be a philontrophist, a mentor of hospital, supporter of Think Tank but political party management is not his piece of cake. Marhooma Sita White and many other such names are tainted his past. He may have become an angle but legacy of his past will be used by his opponents to Torn his apart. I remember an intersting episode in TV. IK was lambasting his opponent and cursing him due to some issue of his past. But when his opponent told in live TV that IK if I start narrating your past then parents will switch off TV as they cannot hear the filth and flirts on TV. This completely pacified the great leader of Mianwali and cricket. This is so unfortunate and a lesson for those who aspire to become big or even a good human being and Muslim to take care of all their actions as everything is being noticed and recorded and tomorrow a time will come that you will have to answer about all your deeds in this world and the hereafter also. May Allah forigve us all and guide us to the right path. ameen.

It s very funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am only reponding in kind.

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
CJ sahib, we solute you. Go ahead and bring every one to justice. We are with you. Those who have harmed this country by any means... Big fishes first...

Allah apki umar daraz kare...Aamin. Pakistan badly need you.